It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Cuts Ties With Tucker Carlson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

They should co-host a show. Since they both just tell people whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: shooterbrody

They may be trying to avoid future payouts of almost a billion.

Oh, this will change the settlement that they reached?

They won’t be able to pay anything without ad revenue, like him or not Tucker owned his time slot.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He exposed a lot of Liberal corruption and they don't like that😁

"I SAID ..... a Miller Light!!!!"

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Whelp that was the last legit journalist fox had. Bongino was also forced to flee. They are pretending it's because of Dominion. I don't believe that.

It's not

They need to get rid of the actual conservatives before this next election so they can have everyone totally on board w whatever message they're going to try to push

Fox hasn't been conservative for almost a decade amd we have watched them cleanse w various "scandals" that later turned out to be BS but anyone w any sense knee what was happening

Now the state can have ALL the media in their pocket .we know what's happening guys. We've seen it before

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

most likely going to band with the rest of the dropped anchors and start a new newscasting program on streaming. controlled opposition. news networks are aware regular broadcasting is getting any business, so they are switching to streaming. none of these people tell the full truth.

Don't be fooled by any of these clowns trying to herd the cattle to their slaughter. remember who owns all the major news networks. follow the money

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If I was a conservative I'd be worried:

1) Democrats taking advantage of the wild west we call the national election system in ways Republicans couldn't hope to match.

2) Everyday conservative voices being targeted by the Federal Government.

3) Advertisers afraid of their liberal consumer base; but feel that their conservative consumer base are far more manageable.

4) Social media working in concert to censor and deplatform conservatives big and small.

5) And now famous conservative voices loosing their positions on traditional media.

Jumping round the am radio dial the Conservative talk shows are in melt down.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Whelp that was the last legit journalist fox had. Bongino was also forced to flee. They are pretending it's because of Dominion. I don't believe that.

Is Waters next?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Tucker 2024 !

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

They may be trying to avoid future payouts of almost a billion.

Oh, this will change the settlement that they reached?

They won’t be able to pay anything without ad revenue, like him or not Tucker owned his time slot.

Well they can't continue being sued for lying though either. They are in a tough spot. Pander and lie and potentially keep paying out? Or cut out those who were proven to lie to their audience and lose some revenue?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Writing was on the wall years ago.

Might as well strap in and enjoy the show. None of this will end well for the country.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I don't trust news max either

I'll bet my hat he just keeps doing his independent thing

Lots of red flags for me w newsmax

link   
a reply to: frogs453
Pardon me
Was the case settled or not?
Will they have to pay out more than the settlement?

link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

Wherever he goes he will tell you exactly what you want to hear. As we've seen from his texts and emails, he called the attorneys for Trump "crazy", he thinks the people who believe the election theories are "idiots" and he "hates" Trump. So he will tell you whatever makes him money.

I really could care less about whatever Tucker thinks about Trump. If you still believe Biden got 81 million votes - I feel sorry for you.

I saw the first Biden bumper sticker in almost two years, the other day. Go figure, they had a California license plate.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yup.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

AM Radio is next.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

No, why would they. However keeping him on the air while knowingly lying leaves them wide open for lawsuits. They still have the smartmatic case too.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

AM Radio is next.

Second line.

Wont even stop there.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OH NOES!!!! The evil globalists just found their new scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

But as I was told in an earlier thread, whataboutism doesn't matter. This is about Tucker lying, a big part of the reason they are paying almost a billion and trying to cover themselves now.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

AM Radio is next.

Second line.

It's why they've built their own networks and podcasts they could see that coming for miles

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join