It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISTURBING video emerges of TRANS MMA fighter FRACTURING a woman's skull

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Could any greater misogyny exist?
Short of mass murderer I suppose but not by much.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure what I identify as, a boomer? born in 1978 makes me feel like I'm 80. But that dude has no reason to be in the wring? ring. anyways lol.

Oh my. In '78 I was growing a moustache and saying that disco would never die.

But you do you.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Those who participate in FEMALE sports should tell the people in charge that they will not participate, if a person born a biological MALE is in the league.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Three or for years ago this was satire. It was biting and prescient, but it was funny.

It ain't funny any more because now it's not satire; it's the evening news.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Ashley Evans Smith defeated it good. Listen to what she says about it.

I do not like fighting sports (boxing, MMA,UFC, etc.), but how I enjoyed watching that crossdressing perv get his ass whipped! He just didn't get enough. Beat by a real girl. HA!

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't think even Pride back in the day pitted a guy against a woman did they?

Hope the POS gets evened up by another guy out of the octagon.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Happy ending to a messed up story watch my other link to longer video and support these people.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Ashley Evans Smith defeated it good. Listen to what she says about it.

I do not like fighting sports (boxing, MMA,UFC, etc.), but how I enjoyed watching that crossdressing perv get his ass whipped! He just didn't get enough. Beat by a real girl. HA!

Wactch the full length video I posted on page one.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I won't watch the video, but I have been told about this.

This is an affront. A good example of how to completely ruin women's sport. Soon, in some women's sports, there will be only men competing if men get their way.

Luckily, some sporting federations and associations, like World Athletics, World Rugby and Swim England have decided that men cannot compete in female (women's) sport. Time for others to catch up and support women's rights to fair competition.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sick, sad and shameful.

However, the actual woman decided and chose to also step into the ring.

And people bought tickets.....

Just about everyone is living in the 'Land of Make Believe', and others are just twisted, sadistic observers.

I'm not going to watch that garbage.

A whole arena filled with toadying DUMMIES playing pretend like three year olds.

Good job ladies. I mean, I understand nurturing, but this is literal retardation.

Perhaps it's time to reclaim your rich heritage from these loons?!

GO BE WOMAN.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Enough is enough! We have to speak up more against this, as it's not only unfair but dangerous too. This thread reminds me of what went down yesterday with my GF and her ex, plus my own experience in January 22. Synchronity or subconscious attraction? Anyways..

Did Wing Tsun for years and in the last two years gained 'technician' grade where you help training others together with Sifu, mostly the beginners, while Sifu gives single lessons. Due to my low height and technical grade, I often trained with beginners around teenager age and upwards.

Some of the beginners, most often gorilla muscle packed males, eager and full of energy, lacked self control and first had to learn to keep the speed but regulate the force. And even then it was clear they held back because I am a woman. And blocking those punches was excruciating sometimes. One guy, who came from kickboxing, gave me burn marks on the front part of the underside of my feet. Blocked and diverted an upwards punch coming right down center line, lifted me up and while I tried to get grip, pushed me back by around a foot length, I burned my naked feet, the front part of the underside. I was used to block such punches that way but with this guy, no chance.

I had real panic in that moment and the few afterwards. If that blow would have hit my head, it would have been a knockout. And that guy was not even leaning in completely.

I make myself no illusions about the capabilities in self defense, when it's against men. The physical advantage is there and while it can be countered with technique and tactical knowledge it is still a huge difference just from bone structure, often height and then muscle energy.

Like many said before, we should boycott the events. However I also understand the sentiment to not give up and let the dickheads ruin their sport. I did not complain about the burn marks either or gave up sparing with such men. So it's a sporty stubbornness I can understand. It's getting dangerous though, in the contact sports. So insane!
edit on 11.4.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Its gonna take a death to end this bullrubbish

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ummm...the pendulum always swings...

I'm curious if girls and women hadn't pushed so hard...through woman's lib...and equality...to be in men's sports...play on the guys team...be ..."Boy Scouts"...etc...

If they hadn't set these precedents...that we might not be seeing this trend...

All things being actually...unequal...this push for equality in all things was destined to bring about this..."turn about is fair play"...

That being said...NO...I'm not for this outcome...I think men posing as women have no place in women's sports...However...I also believe the obverse...that women and girl's have no place in male sports...on male teams...or in the..."Boy Scouts"...etc...

If we're going to be equal...at least let that equality reflect some common sense...some logic...some rationale based on those concepts...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Its gonna take a death to end this bullrubbish

The lawsuits will have to be greater than the union busting trans movement that has been accepted by all these corporations.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir!

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

That wasn't all of us, but we darn sure are all being targeted by this

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: YouSir

That wasn't all of us, but we darn sure are all being targeted by this

Ummm...I know Ket...I'm just trying to dig to the bottom of the rabbit hole...everything negative we see as per this progressive globalization mantra...has all arrived on tiny baby feet...

Incrementalism is the cornerstone of everything that's bass ackwards and degenerate in modern society...and all of us are guilty of allowing it to slowly mission creep...

None of this just suddenly appeared...it showed up in a thousand small steps...

I'm not singling you or anybody out...we all had a hand in this crap show...our acquiescence to every one of those increments brought us to today...and here we are...acting all shell shocked...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Until these women in sports STOP participating in protest or speak LOUDER, I cannot feel sorry for them.
It is up to them to fix this.

This is BS. The swimmer lady who goes and speaks at schools and universities got attacked and chased for it, or else they would have beaten the crap out of her.
Kelly Jay Keene who speaks very loud for women got attacked in New Zealand.
Athletes who spent their lifetime to get where they are cannot just walk off, it has to be done in unison, but there are so many different circumstances for each individual. You can't just sit there and spout inane ideas.
Women are literally under attack by males. Weird women haters who rule by womanfacing and the world just stands by.

It isn't up to just women to fix this. Its up to eveyone to fix this. Why not help us?
Or do you also hate us so much that you seem gleeful that we somehow deserve this, unless all women athletes risk their careers and livelihoods and then get beaten up when they do.

Be digusted with these men instead. They started this and it's up to other men to set them straight (no pun intended).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join