It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISTURBING video emerges of TRANS MMA fighter FRACTURING a woman's skull

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What a piece of work. This guy beats on women in 38 seconds and brags about how he is going to beat them all up. If the web link is correct, it appears he went on Twitter in 2020 talking about he enjoys beating on "transphobic TEFS", it is "Bliss"

What is it going to take to get men out of women's sports? Does he have to kill one or two women?

twitter.com...

Transgender Mma Fighter Almost Killed Two Women In The Ring Than Goes On An Anti-Women Rant Which Speaks Volumes About His Character (Video)

Link

Fox once fractured the skull of her opponent in a MMA fight in 2014. Yesterday Fox was challenging Tamikka Brents at cccw (capital city cage wars. Fox managed to break her scull in just 38 seconds and has now broken 2 female opponents’ skulls.

A man who beat women and was named “bravest athlete” in 2020. The hate for women is real.” To Outsports, a male-bodied person beating a female-bodied person unconscious constitutes bravery.

Fox also beat Tamikka Brents, giving her a concussion and breaking 7 orbital bones. But that’s super brave, too, taking an unfair, male-bodied advantage and using it to give female-bodied opponents brain injuries.

His statement after crushing her skull is that he comes for all women out there which is even more terrifying!

Recently he decided to speak about the incidents and said that he is ready to destroy more careers.

WATCH (warning: graphic video)

DISTURBING video emerges of TRANS MMA fighter FRACTURING a woman's skull in the octagon! IT'S BAD!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Until these women in sports STOP participating in protest or speak LOUDER, I cannot feel sorry for them.
It is up to them to fix this.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow
Hope the dnc likes how their “fair” is portrayed.
Looks pretty disgusting to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ashley Evans Smith defeated it good. Listen to what she says about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sick, sad and shameful.

However, the actual woman decided and chose to also step into the ring.

And people bought tickets.....

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

She got lucky and I am pretty sure she knows it, thus why she said that afterwards. She got a few of those knees and am sure she never wants to deal with that again.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What is it going to take to get men out of women's sports? Does he have to kill one or two women?

That’s it, just like we get a new traffic light or guardrail only after several people die first and enough hell is raised.

Who wants to be the first woman to die and get men out of woman’s sports? A messed up question but I’m afraid soon we will know their name if this farce is allowed to continue.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Good video, good fight. I honestly think I wouldn't want to tangle with Ashley.
~ I wrestled for 13 years though and if I identify as a woman? Holy smokes, I don't see how these guys think it's ok to even compete like this?

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Go Ashley!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

She got lucky and I am pretty sure she knows it, thus why she said that afterwards. She got a few of those knees and am sure she never wants to deal with that again.

Yep in the longer version of that end interview she said she trained against guys with actual hits and Fallon hit her harder than any of the guys she trained against. She said Fallon has no business being in a ring against women and that with luck and speed that day she won, She wouldn't do it again.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I’m just glad she beat his a$$! I do think women should just not participate in this clearly unfair and extremely dangerous competition.

Also, Go Ashley!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

That’s it, just like we get a new traffic light or guardrail only after several people die first and enough hell is raised.

Who wants to be the first woman to die and get men out of woman’s sports? A messed up question but I’m afraid soon we will know their name if this farce is allowed to continue.

Unfortunately in this day and age, when the first woman dies the aggressor will be called a hero by the trans community.

This isn't going to get fixed until women Just Say No.

Yet again.

We're going backwards...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Here the topic starts at 1:29 through to 5 something.

edit on 10-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Until these women in sports STOP participating in protest or speak LOUDER, I cannot feel sorry for them.

Exactly, if they all stop then this crap stops and back to normal.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We spar against everyone in practice, and it's expected that exercise control. So tonight, when I was opposite my partners who had no gear and were rank beginners, I absolutely was going slow and pulling every single shot. I made no contact except a couple very light taps with fists, especially as one of my partners got absolutely laid out last week by a kick.

And then when the free sparring rounds came up, I was put on "murderers' row" with the most skilled and tallest this week. I am also about the oldest one and a woman. There is no way I hang with any of those younger men unless they exercise control, but I get put there because I can consistently repeat kick and threaten the head and it trains me to dominate my own division. I've seen their matches go in full competition, and I've caught some nasty bruises off them a time or two.

If they went all in, they'd destroy me. I wouldn't have a prayer. Any woman in a position to train with men knows this as well as I do. Calling yourself trans doesn't change that, not enough.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I am a fat, old, grizzled boomer.

Retiring in two years, finally.

Misogynistic, opinionated, rude, crass, annoying.

Yet here I am, a womans rights activist now.

WTF?

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So sick of this sick crap.
Women athletes need to stop accepting the match ups.
Personally, I'm aan in my 50s, not great shape, and it's been about 30 years since I've had any formal training in martial arts. Still, I want a shot at this coward POS crazy ass trans whatever it wants to call itself, and I will hurt it. Sick and tired of the stupid

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Until people like you hold these asshats accountable these real women have no power.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure what I identify as, a boomer? born in 1978 makes me feel like I'm 80. But that dude has no reason to be in the wring? ring. anyways lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
Exactly who is to be held accountable for this?
Tia

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join