It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ groups warn of 'serious consequences' if police release trans school shooter's manifesto

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Thanks for that nice post 👌🏼 I might just join the fight against groomers too. We need to protect our kids at all costs so why not.

I hope you do. Our kids need the adults to fight for them. They can't do it themselves.

And it would be good for you too. You'll feel heartened and empowered instead of disheartened and discouraged.

Good luck! 🍀

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All manifestos need to be released. We need to see, first hand, why people in our society are doing these things.

What happened to this person? Why did they hate this school they attended themselves? Did something happen to them there, trauma? Rape, torture? Forced conversion therapy? Or nothing at all?

What's in the manifesto?

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I always (mistakenly?) thought transparency was a major component of "healing". Maybe those who want to keep the Manifesto hidden, don't buy into that theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mahogany

I always (mistakenly?) thought transparency was a major component of "healing". Maybe those who want to keep the Manifesto hidden, don't buy into that theory.

You're not mistaken. Truth is big part of healing. We need to know why something happened before we can heal through it.

All manifestos do usually come out, but I guess mom and pops think they need to shelter us for a while so we don't follow suit. Depends on the situation I guess; remember they published the Unabomber manifesto before he was even caught. And that one was dangerous, written by a very intelligent and articulate person. I'm not expecting this one to be on par with that one.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
I really really wish I could un-gay myself. These LGBTQTTRYTDF Idiots are ruining the world 😡

You be you, you don’t need to un-gay yourself lol. You’re not the problem, just like other gay people I know. It’s the vocal minority. We accept you for who you are. The nut bags are ruining everything.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dysphoric group warns of severe consequences for releasing information?
So, queers get a waiver, just like BLM, ANTIFA, FBI, IRS, NIH, Soros $uported$ DA's, etc etc ad nauseum?
When is enough, ENOUGH???
Reason.
Facts.
Content in Context.
The Needs of the Many.
Equaity.
Morality.
Ethics.
Commen sense.
Truth.
Reality.
Too much for you?
If you cannot handle it, it is certain that your children will be like you.
That which make you, will also BREAK YOU!

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What if her manifesto was something much more damaging…

What if she really regretted being trans and felt brainwashed, and then also bullied by the other side…

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

How would they know?

My guess is that they don't want the bad optics. Simple as that ... they know they've been playing the "one snapped, so they're all bad" game for a long, long time now, and they don't want turnabout to be fair play. They're afraid the manifesto will confirm just about everything we suspect - this gal was off her rocker and hated Christians and felt like she was just going to kill them before they could ... er ... do whatever. Oh, and yeah ... save the planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.courthousenews.com...

Heres a article about the church about covering up a molester at the church...

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

Oh well, you know, that excuses shooting 3 9-year-olds and absolutely has everything to do with the school.

And, of course, the regular schools don't have to even cover it up. They just call it "sex education" and do it right out in the open and call you a domestic terrorist if you think there's anything wrong with it.
edit on 1-4-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

What that have to do with a transgender killing children in the school, I guess the children were the guilty party,

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You know how it is. They have to come with some excuse for what happened. As far as they're concerned, trans people are the original spotless ones who can do no wrong, and if there is something they do that could be perceived that way, then there must be something insidious at work that made them do it, so it's really some kind of righteous retribution or justifiable in some way.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is justifying murder of children, that is what looks like to me, a murdered is a murdered this time it happens to be a transgender and on top of that, the trans groups has been calling for violence, I think is pretty clear when it comes to motive.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Pretty easy to understand what's the issue here...

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking#Causes

Risk factors leading to attention seeking behavior include loneliness, jealousy, low self-esteem, narcissism, rejection, and self-pity.[7] A desire for validation is theorised as a motivation for attention seeking behavior.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ketsuko

Is justifying murder of children, that is what looks like to me, a murdered is a murdered this time it happens to be a transgender and on top of that, the trans groups has been calling for violence, I think is pretty clear when it comes to motive.

Forget the transgender BS the person was just mentally ill with a deviant mind how to kill as many people in this case children but also in adults too I guess so yeah I'm very sick terribly sick person.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

quite happy to do it for the other nutter who have manifestos so why not now.. it'll leak out which'll just make the whole situation worse..

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

quite happy to do it for the other nutter who have manifestos so why not now.. it'll leak out which'll just make the whole situation worse..

There is that, and that may be what they're after. Putting out the whole thing provides context, one way or another. If it "leaks", then "context" can be maybe controlled or spun to put the whole incident in a controlled light to paint a narrative. And, of course, we know our press would *never* do anything like that or aid or abet it.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Forget the transgender BS the person was just mentally ill with a deviant mind how to kill as many people as possible in this case children but also in adults too I guess so yeah I'm very sick terribly sick person.

Yes that is very true, he will have gotten on a killing spree regardless, but sometimes social media and certain groups agendas act as a go-ahead instruction in the minds of the mentally deranged.
edit on 2-4-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Well, this is great another domestic terrorist group in the making been financed by the democrats as usual.

Like antifa and BLM demanding that what they say be taken seriously or else, riots, burning, murder of citizens and taking over stupid woke cities.

Yep, where is the FBI and CIA on all this? they are busy digging for more Trum crap and hidding the China bide family crimes.

Life is good, very good for domestic terrorist, drug cartels, sex child trafficking in America.

Didn't you know? White christian males are the biggest threat to our country. These people are just lashing out in reaction to the torment they've had to endure by those evil bigots who claim puberty blockers and sex shows for children are somehow wrong

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
I really really wish I could un-gay myself. These LGBTQTTRYTDF Idiots are ruining the world 😡

You forgot the + you un-inclusive bigot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join