It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQ groups warn of 'serious consequences' if police release trans school shooter's manifesto

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What is the matter? Don't want anyone to see the reasons why the child murder went haywire? Maybe the the BS "Genocide & Vengeance" rhetoric that the Trans activist are spewing? Maybe?

I find it funny that they are practically threating consequences if the information is released.

humanevents.com...

In the wake of a horrific school shooting carried out by a trans-identified 28-year-old biological female at the Nashville Christian Covenant School, police found a manifesto, left by the shooter, in her Honda Fit in the parking lot. LGBTQ groups don't want that manifesto released to the public.

Were her motives anti-Christian? Was she trying to make a point about recent legislation that has passed in Tennessee, as trans activists have declared, that prevents children from attending drag shows and prohibits the medical mutilation of minors in service to the lie that sex can be changed? Was she seeking vengeance against harm she may have experienced at the school?

But activists and advocates for the trans community do not want Hale's words to see the light of day.

"It should not be published," Jordan Budd, the executive director of Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE), told Newsweek.
[...]

edit on Sat Apr 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I found this. Do not know if it is legit or not.

A Page From The Alleged TN Shooter's 'Manifesto'

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A trans person targeted Christians and we aren't allowed to know the reason why?

Yeah, there's a ####ing agenda alright.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They're sure between a rock and a hard place aren't they 😁⚖️

Looks like a "side-by-side" censor attempt 😁⚖️

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They need focus on finding a good leader. Their special day of "Visibility" yesterday, wasn't even mentioned by the media.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

"It should not be published," Jordan Budd, the executive director of Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE), told Newsweek.

What the hell is Jordan Budd afraid of?
And why do they actually need a group called Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere?

I am crazy and unstable but I am not as crazy and unstable as these MF’ers.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh no ... they're worried about hate coming *their* way?! No one worried about any of that with any of the other shooters, especially if they thought those manifestos might link them to anything remotely conservative.

I did see that there is one common thread - usually every single one of these manifestos links environmental concerns in there somehow. They don't care about other people because we're all destroying the earth anyhow, so who cares? If a few hundred go with them, they're really doing us all a favor.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well, this is great another domestic terrorist group in the making been financed by the democrats as usual.

Like antifa and BLM demanding that what they say be taken seriously or else, riots, burning, murder of citizens and taking over stupid woke cities.

Yep, where is the FBI and CIA on all this? they are busy digging for more Trum crap and hidding the China bide family crimes.

Life is good, very good for domestic terrorist, drug cartels, sex child trafficking in America.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I really really wish I could un-gay myself. These LGBTQTTRYTDF Idiots are ruining the world 😡

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep, where is the FBI and CIA on all this? they are busy digging for more Trum crap and hidding the China bide family crimes.

Life is good, very good for domestic terrorist, drug cartels, sex child trafficking in America.

OUR FBI has been busy earning their pay!

They invested a ton of agent-hours and resources to find and arrest a Grandmother who took an illegal tour of HER TAXPAYER MAINTAINED U.S. Capitol on Jan 6, 2021.

It took them 2+ years, but the streets are now safer, says the FBI: www.thegatewaypundit.com... -elderly-mother-on-jan-6-no-word-yet-on-her-elderly-mothers-arrest/

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
I really really wish I could un-gay myself. These LGBTQTTRYTDF Idiots are ruining the world 😡

The number of trouble-makers is small. They need to move to "friendly" states, and be happy.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And sometimes, some of us wish we weren't white, Christian, conservative, etc., but that's what they want in a way. If you aren't with them, they don't want you to want to be who you really are. It's sad and it's terrifying.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The number of trouble-makers is small. They need to move to "friendly" states, and be happy.

Yes but that small still seems too big. But yeah it would be nice if everyone was happy

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Take heart... for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure most people know that the few extremists don't speak for the many. I know you aren't alone either.

I remember when "drop the T" started years ago. Then one of the Stonewall founders denounced their current mission and activities, and started the LHB Alliance. We've got Gays Against Groomers doing their best to fight the good fight.

We're living in a world of extremes and extremists. Most people recognize them for what and who they are. Not all, but most!

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And sometimes, some of us wish we weren't white, Christian, conservative, etc., but that's what they want in a way. If you aren't with them, they don't want you to want to be who you really are. It's sad and it's terrifying.

I hear you and agree 👍🏼

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Take heart... for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure most people know that the few extremists don't speak for the many. I know you aren't alone either.

I remember when "drop the T" started years ago. Then one of the Stonewall founders denounced their current mission and activities, and started the LHB Alliance. We've got Gays Against Groomers doing their best to fight the good fight.

We're living in a world of extremes and extremists. Most people recognize them for what and who they are. Not all, but most!

Thanks for that nice post 👌🏼 I might just join the fight against groomers too. We need to protect our kids at all costs so why not.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes but that small still seems too big. But yeah it would be nice if everyone was happy

I'm radical. If someone is a troublemaker, my desire is for them to be removed from society. Fewer troublemakers yields more happy/safe individuals.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI has become a disgrace to our country, they are no longer a viable agency protecting the interest of Americans, they are another pay by soros and marxist terrorist organization, terrorizing citizens in the nation.

They have become part of the dual system of justice that was never elected by the people.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The FBI has become a disgrace to our country, they are no longer a viable agency protecting the interest of Americans, they are another pay by soros and marxist terrorist organization, terrorizing citizens in the nation.

They have become part of the dual system of justice that was never elected by the people.

I guess we need a big attack from outside again, in order for these agencies to refocus on what matters...what's important.

The attack by illegals and drugs from Mexico isn't big enough, apparently.

Maybe the next Chinese Spy Balloon Joe Biden allows to fly over America, will drop some Covid-20. That will cause our agencies to focus on what matters.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No even a nuclear bomb from China will do that, the FBI and DOJ are puppets, and the puppet masters have other agendas and the security of America from real terrorist is not priority number one.

Soros has managed with t he help of marxist democrats create a dual system of justice.

US is imploding from within, China will be soo proud with biden at their side.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join