It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I am having a coincidence! Covid vaccines are the leading cause of coincidence worldwide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

edit on 1-3-2023 by purzelbaum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Coincidences are dangerous and it's good to know when they are happening. An easy way to know if a coincidence is happening is to ask yourself if you recently were administered an experimental drug. If so, anything that may happen afterwards is a coincidence.

Experimental, untested, and potentially very dangerous.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: purzelbaum
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Ah, ok...I thought the jokes were "making fun of" rather than sarcastic. ... Thanks for the kind words for my FIL and husband. They're the only ones I know of that have had problems so far, but the symptoms in relation to when the symptoms happened are verifiable and even if they don't get counted toward adverse vaccine reactions, they are obvious to us And that's sad, but it also is what led them to stop getting boosted.
My family back in the States "might" not tell me if they have any effects, I'm not sure. We don't have the kind of relationship that they would feel like they have to hide it from me, but one of my brothers who works in research (DVM) said when he got his first vaccine that he "knew he is a test subject". He still let his kids all get vaccinated. And some of his family even got Covid after being vaccinated.

The issue is trust. Too many people put their trust in something that their brains were probably telling them not to. The thing that is criminal is that it became for some people against their will. There was big pressure for a time where I live to get vaccinated. They even "threatened" (I didn't believe it, but a lot of people did) that you wouldn't be able to go to the grocery store anymore if you weren't vaccinated. My husband was frantic because even though he's rational, his parents are elderly and he was bombarded with "GET VACCINATED".

Never trust the government in any country to help you in a situation like what we have been faced with with these vaccinations.

Forgot to mention above that regardless of whether you are vaccinated or not, pretty much everyone will get infected at one point. Vaccinations don't do much in terms of transmission and infection. It's certain that you will be infected with the virus. The good aspect of this story is that most people having minor symptoms or are asymptomatic. It's the high risk groups that are much more susceptible to developing disease.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: purzelbaum

I don't know whether you have watched the documentary:

Safe and effective: A second opinion (2022) Oracle Films

Here is the link. YouTube seems not to have it anymore on their platform...

rumble.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join