It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cardiac Testing at Washington Event Found 53 Percent Myocarditis Rate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

How can you really expect to be taken seriously when you state

While the media and pharma try to paint a target on the virus itself, most people with a working memory know there wasn't a myocarditis crisis in 2020.

Really? If you took oh let's be generous, 5 minutes to look at reports in 2020 and early 2021, myocarditis was definitely a factor. With both death and recovered cases.
Before the vaccine. Even resulting from mild Covid cases.

There is nothing wrong with researching the vaccination, however your blatant false claims really affect your credibility. You believe only one cause exists and that is patently false.

Please provide more than vague, generalized outrage for this 5 minute claim. Otherwise, it sounds like you’re just rather angrily whistling in the graveyard.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
New 2023 cardiologist study.

Lapado also cited a "recent study" that found mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an "excess risk of serious adverse events," including blood clotting disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell's palsy and encephalitis. He said the "risk was 1 in 550" but did not say which specific risk the number referred to.

Dr. Peter Liu, chief scientific officer and vice president of research at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, reviewed the letter and, in a telephone interview with CTVNews.ca on Thursday, said he couldn't track down any credible evidence to support many of the claims it made.

He pointed out that the letter outlines the increase in reports of vaccine-related adverse effects in percentages only, leaving out the absolute numbers and any explanation of how those percentages were calculated.

"The interpretation of all this information gets coloured, unfortunately, and this generates a lot of misinformation," he said. "A letter like this, which actually is not backed up by published data – making all these kind of percentage depictions of the data, and making a conclusion that is very difficult to verify – can lead to a lot of concerned people."

"So the general risk is extremely low," Liu said.

Liu said there is evidence that rates of myocarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination are about two to three times higher among men between the ages of 12 and 39 compared to the general population.

"This is a very interesting kind of subgroup that seem to have a higher incidence, which is about two to three times higher risk compared to the general population, and this probably has to do with how the young men's immune system handles the vaccine," he said.

However, he said, even among men between 12 and 29, the risk of developing myocarditis following a COVID-19 infection is higher – up to five times higher.

Given everything scientists and cardiologists have learned during the pandemic, Dr. Chris Overgaard, a fellow in the division of cardiology at the University of Toronto, agrees with Liu that the balance of benefit versus risk still resides with the vaccine.

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Uh oh, V1rt,, some newbies be very, very intent on shaming you out of your myocarditis post. Working all the screws and screaming “don’t look!!” Guessing this’ll be the next ‘lab leak’ like shoe to fall we got here.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purzelbaum
FWIW....years ago I worked in health insurance as what is called an Underwriter Communicator. People apply for insurance through their agent, the application goes to the company, the underwriter is in charge of issuing the policy at least risk for the company. My and my colleagues job was to call the applicants and ask verification and clarification questions to the applicants. Keep in mind, on the applications they would ask things like "have you ever had a headache" (not directly like that, but under bigger questions with "headache" being one of the things in parentheses).

I don't want to date myself, but it wasn't THAT long ago, it was long if you're young, but it wasn't that long ago that I did this job. And I had to talk to people about a LOT of heart problems and myocarditis wasn't common.

Before we were put on the phones to do that job we had to go through the medical terminology course. "itis" was the cartoon character on fire and the caption was "I test in flames" and we were supposed to remember that "itis" means inflammation. I only mention this about the medical terminology in case someone doesn't believe the job I had is a real thing. We also had Merck Manuals at our desks. Anyway, not so long ago, myocarditis wasn't very prevalent.

Thanks for proving the point. Myocarditis was never prevalent until recently and we have studies to show WHY its is prevalent now, since 20201.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Pretty much every case of myocarditis or other heart related issues post vaccination are due to the free spike protein and not to SARS-CoV-2 or other vital infections. See first page. That's shows clearly with the possible exception of a few cases that whatever happens post vaccination the usual suspect is the free spike protein. It's not climate change, Donald Trump, or the Republicans in Florida and Idaho or Kentucky.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Place holder. I may be affected…
Seeing a cardiologist this week.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha
Place holder. I may be affected…
Seeing a cardiologist this week.

Hope everything goes well.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I’m not a denier, but I had heard a lot about myocarditis in relation to Chagas, and kissing bugs way before Covid.

One thing to think about...did they have advance testing like they do today a few years back? Was their a level of testing we see today back then too? About 90% of the population back then had no clue to what myocarditis even meant, but today its a common talking point because some have pushed as one.

We see the same thing with depression in all of a sudden everyone has it at some level... OK right...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join