It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 10% of blood sampled in blood bank contaminated with MRNA from vaccines.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: quintessentone

By suggesting people consider alternative views before formulating an informed opinion? Consideration of multiple opinions is the basis for critical thinking. Making such a suggestion to a zealot is clearly a futile endeavour.

Think before you post.

No, consideration for evidence-based science and truth is the basis for critical thinking not one's feelz for a minority narrative.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Belief without question is zealotry. You’re welcome to take analysis at face value, that’s your prerogative. I’ll continue to research and formulate opinions objectively without bias.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I’d love you to define this truth and back it up with more than opinion.

As a bachelor of science I’ll take my degree education before your feelings.

Technically I am a “scientist” with the academic qualifications to bolster that claim. What are your credentials?
edit on 23/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Arizona2

originally posted by: quintessentone

You trust science that you clearly don’t understand.

Good luck with that.

Don't need luck just evidence-based repeatable peer-reviewed science. But thanks anyway.

And yet you post a link to stem cell treatment from China from ....wait for it...March of 2020
right at the begining of the plandemic.
The study in that link was from a huge database of covid patients allegedly treated with stem cells
I mean yuuuugggeee
not 100
not 1000
not even 10,000
The exact number of patients cited in that study was ( checks notes) 7 patients...wait what?
That wasn't a misprint.
Chinese scientists published a paper with only 7 test subjects.
But it get's better
They used classifications not used by either the WHO, the CDC, or Academia in general.
On top of that they never listed what kind of stem cells were used in that study.
How is a peer supposed to review a study when it's missing data, and the classification of the patients is completely unknown to anyone but the authors of the study?
Do you ( or China) even know what peer freakin reviewed means?
Unbelievable
But the best peer review actually comes from the Chinese themselves
Despite having this wonder treatment as early as March of 2020, millions died from Covid in China, and continue to die from this virus.
Hard to believe when you take into account that the Chinese scientists claimed a 100% success rate.
But it's true.
Here's the link to the article he posted earlier, just to save yourself the scrolling time. ..
spectrum.ieee.org...
I do have a question...are you now, or have you ever been a member of the CCP?
Wait, strike that. Dishonesty when used to achieve an honorable goal, is not considered dishonorable in China.

You completely missed the point of that post, so it's just embarrassing for you at this point.

Point of the post?
are these not your words?
The only words you used in that post?

Reality is hard to swallow sometimes.

Check this out. China using stem cell therapy to cure Covid-19 and Australia & the U.S. are very interested.

Is English not your first language?
Do you have trouble understanding what these words actually mean?

Explain to me what you think the context of that post is? What am I trying to relay?
edit on q00000038228America/Chicago5555America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I’d love you to define this truth and back it up with more than opinion.

As a bachelor of science I’ll take my degree education before your feelings.

We first have to establish how you will be able to figure out the context of what I am saying, which you seem to be having difficulty with here.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes, as someone who can’t even understand biological sex I find it difficult to take your opinions on biology seriously. If you can’t differentiate between male and female I doubt you can analyse the science behind mRNA with any nuance.

(post by Arizona2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No that is not true. I am fully secure in my own sense of well being. As a 6x recipient I know for a fact the doomsaying and facebook-posts are nonsense.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Merely advocating for the facts to be given to people making their choice. Those facts don't include blogs or social media, but as Quintessentone said, evidence based peer reviewed medicine and science. I don't have to be an expert in that field to know that anyone who is an expert can at anytime reproduce the same results and draw the same conclusions from the same data.

Whatever the rightful distrust of the government, the government doesn't rule over these medical and scientific organizations. It seems like it is more likely that quite a bit of the anti-vaccine stuff is an extension of the Q-anon crap and has been co-opted to those ends. Not to say they aren't some genuine concerns and points being made out there, of course there are. But the vast majority is unsubstantiated scare tactics designed to justify their own position of not taking the vaccine.

--opinion only--
Since we are speculating on motives and motivations, It is my belief that quite a few rail against it not because there is evidence of widespread harm, but because they probably resent their own inability to stand up for their beliefs and refuse mandates when their employers demanded it. So they are looking for reasons to claim they are unsafe, claim damages and some I assume even think there is a pay day at the end of that road.
--opinion only--

Bravo! Expertly delivered.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes, as someone who can’t even understand biological sex I find it difficult to take your opinions on biology seriously. If you can’t differentiate between male and female I doubt you can analyse the science behind mRNA with any nuance.

And there it is, anger because you believe me to be too liberal with LGBTQ+ people.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Well let’s test your understanding of biology at a basic level before attempting to understand polymeric molecules.

Can a biological male transition into a biological female?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

True science doesn’t care for your feelings. You can’t differentiate between psychology and physiology yet claim to be an authority on gene therapy.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

True science doesn’t care for your feelings. You can’t differentiate between psychology and physiology yet claim to be an authority on gene therapy.

The only claims I make are that evidence-based science that is peer reviewed is closer to the truth than your bad feelz against others that don't follow and tow the line that you want them to.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If there is a reason to question the science, there is a route to do so! All you have to do is show where they went wrong, back the claims up with actual evidence. I have not seen anything even come close to that. So many people claim they are lying, but where is the evidence to prove it?

A claim is only a claim until its proven, no matter how grand the claim is or how much you want it to be true or false, there has to be a standard and the usual suspects sourced or quoted just aren't exceeding the bar. Most don't even strike me as particularly credible,

As if to drive home my point, the link shown in the OP is a SubStack which is where writers make money for the things they write. They are just like the political clickbait, say the most absurd things in order to ultimately take your money.

Vaccinated Blood is Contaminated with COVID Vaccine mRNA, Study Finds
Is "Vaccinated Blood" Safe?

He chose his words very carefully. These are designed to convey a sense of danger without making anything resembling a concrete allegation. All these sources that quote one another have built a giant house of cards. Like those who were duped by the Qanon stuff (including myself somewhat) that never came true, was demonstrably false, etc this is the same story told another way.

Reading tea leaves just isn't enough for me

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Provide the evidence then.

Maybe show where I’ve claimed vaccines are dangerous?

I’m anti-mandate not anti-vax.

I’m also a hell of a lot more qualified in this field than you.

You accept science you don’t understand because someone with a phd told you it’s true. Did you perform your own research or trust the opinion of others?

Again, can you answer my basic biology question? Can a biological male transition to a biological female?

Cue the mental gymnastics and moronic diversion tactics.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

All these mRNA threads are political clickbait but I honestly read and try to understand their position but as you point out there is no real science to back up their claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join