It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 10% of blood sampled in blood bank contaminated with MRNA from vaccines.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That evil mRNA, first discovered in 1956.

Time travelling sneaky vaccines again:

www.britannica.com...

We all have it and always have.

Yeah I'm not seeing the big deal here either. Of course vaccines are going to show up in blood work, that isn't a surprise and shouldn't be to anyone. I remember getting tested to make sure I had a Polio vaccine, I think it was for Polio can't remember. There were markers in my blood showing that I did

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That evil mRNA, first discovered in 1956.

Time travelling sneaky vaccines again:

www.britannica.com...

We all have it and always have.

Neither of you even know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what mRNA encodes for, it's not all the same gene sequence.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You didn’t have an artificially created mRNA sequence injected into your body in the 1950s tho?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Far more people than 10% have had the evil mRNA shots though. That means they do not stay in your system indefinitely. If they did, more than 10% of the blood supply would be contaminated. Also, they can't be super contagious or that would be a higher percentage.

None of this speaks to potential harms of the shots, only their staying power in one's system.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Neither of you even know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what mRNA encodes for, it's not all the same gene sequence.

I'm getting tired of hearing people claim I don't know what I'm talking about when I clearly state I - Do - Not.

The problem is you/they will never elaborate. Can't give any actual details, because those could be checked out.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

What does it being artificially created have to do with anything?

Nearly all pharmaceuticals are artificially created.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
igorchudov.substack.com... sounds like a real top notch source. Probably more circular facebook/twitter/blog stuff.

I sure wouldn't base any important life decisions on it

It isn't contaminated with anything, it clearly shows the person has been given a vaccine (perhaps even recently) but that doesn't mean it is contaminated.

By all means, refuse blood transfusions on that nonsense 🙄 More for everyone else I suppose.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Your source also states that 98 out of 108 samples did NOT have any vaccine mNRA present. Also depending on which type of hepatitis patients have, some would have been barred from donating blood any way.

www.verywellhealth.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Name another pharmaceutical using mRNA technology. Carpy was insinuating the mRNA sequence was always present within human genetics. I’m saying this is the first time we’ve inserted artificial genetic sequences. Essentially you’re now genetically modified. Seems people have a problem with GM foods, crops and plants but don’t mind injecting instructions into their own body.
edit on 23/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Far more people than 10% have had the evil mRNA shots though. That means they do not stay in your system indefinitely. If they did, more than 10% of the blood supply would be contaminated. Also, they can't be super contagious or that would be a higher percentage.

None of this speaks to potential harms of the shots, only their staying power in one's system.

I think that's an unknown, but 10% of the blood supply being tainted is pretty bad.

What's more known is that people are producing SP for up to and probably longer than 9 months. It was detected at 9 months which is when the trial ended. So for people who have it, the trillions of inflammatory spike proteins have the potential to wreak havoc throughout the body causing untold health issues that could happen at any point in the future. If someone was designing a stealth murder weapon, this would be it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You would need to know the number of patients within the group that had been vaccinated to come to this conclusion. Just because the general population has a higher percentage of vaccinated individuals doesn’t necessarily mean this study group is a reflection of the wider population. Then you have to consider how many of the vaccines that contain intact mRNA, lack of proper storage and manufacturing could well render many of the shots as ineffective at producing the proteins by the time they reach arms.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So why are some vaccinated individuals producing sequences while others aren’t? You need to ask why there’s a disparity in processing the shots in vivo.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Also from the study from OPs source:

These findings are interesting and should lead to further research into the design of LNPs and the half-life of LNPs and mRNA vaccines, but it should be emphasized that our data does not in any way change the conclusion that both mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This scares me !!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

So why are some vaccinated individuals producing sequences while others aren’t? You need to ask why there’s a disparity in processing the shots in vivo.

In the OPs source the study also says no mRNA was detected in women's breast milk, so there's that too. I can only guess HCV patients' immune systems are affected some way. So the scientists are also asking those types of questions and will be looking into this further from the sound of it.
edit on q00000043228America/Chicago0606America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Every cloud eh.

I have no problem at all with people who want these vaccines. As long as you don’t try and force them onto me you can do whatever you like.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Effective by what measure. An effective vaccine IMO doesn’t need to be administered every other month.

link   
a reply to: Grenade

I eat plenty of foods that are genetically modified. I support using technology to decrease disease, increase yields, that sort of thing. You aren't causing harm, you are just improving the quality.

As far as how that applies to humans and vaccines I can't tell ya because I do not know.

I’m saying this is the first time we’ve inserted artificial genetic sequences

Well it is about time. How many diseases like cancer might be cured by gene modification, stem cells, all that good stuff? The human body is highly flawed on its own. If there are technologies out there that can improve it then I am all for it.

But I don't think this is that...
edit on 2/23/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
This scares me !!

Why?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Come back in ten years when you’re fighting a prion disease. Take enough shots and that’s the end result according to my research.

Mis-folded proteins are inevitable as this is far from a perfect science. Sure it will probably lead to new and effective treatments for many diseases once the experimental results are used to perfect the science. I’d rather not be the Guinea pig in such an experiment. Thanks for the sacrifice.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join