It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:
(post by Asmodeus3 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: JBurns

Then we need to know the exact number of vaccines given in the years before 2020, so we can reach a percentage.

The vaccine apologists have double standards. More likely multiple standards and are very ill-informed. Unable to understand the most basic information.

twitter.com...

Dr Joseph Ladapo

Florida saw a 1,700% increase in adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccinations. Does that sound safe and effective? I didn’t think so either. That’s why we released this health alert.

Just because “correlation ≠ causation” doesn’t mean we should abandon common

Don’t let the CDC and their minions confuse you with spin. In Florida, total vaccines administered increased by 400% after mRNA COVID-19 vax was introduced, while adverse events increased by 1700%.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Do you have any sources or figures to provide refuting my properly sourced relaying of facts?

Twitter doesn't count, it isn't a credible source and actual professionals don't use it to publish facts. So if it comes from Twitter/Facebook/Blogs you can be assured the information is not reliable.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Stick any good fridge magnets to your arms lately? You know, to prevent the 5G invasion of the body snatchers?

You knowingly and intentionally present false and misleading data. Your entire fact-less phoney argument is the very embodiment of dogma driven pseudo-science.

Because you are not a scientist, and totally unqualified to even draw a conclusion from the numbers, your attempts at repudiating the facts discovered by actual scientists has fallen flat. Do some of those "maths" you always talk about and you will see the vaccine is safe and effective.
edit on 2/25/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

We don't have to defend anything. Our's is the default position supported by mainstream professionals and 80% or more of the population. You have to change the status-quo, via credible facts and figures, which you have totally failed at doing.

The status quo is unchanged. You aren't actually convincing anyone of anything other than the frailty and fragility of anti-vax true believers.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It's been great for the pro-science crowd actually. We were able to present valid properly sourced facts while anti-vaxxers droned on about "big pharma" and predictably proved they don't even understand the questionable unsourced figures they routinely present.

Your argument is a wash. A house of cards that has been knocked down. Anti-vaxxers stand in a corner with their fingers in their ears pouting "NO ITS NOT!!!" While repeatedly stomping their feet demanding serious people give their fundamentally flawed arguments actual consideration.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You are engaging in vaccine apologetics,, denialism of reality and defending the pharmaceuticals....and so on. Apparently.

Rinse and repeat.

(Continues to page 94)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

We don't have to defend anything. Our's is the default position supported by mainstream professionals and 80% or more of the population. You have to change the status-quo, via credible facts and figures, which you have totally failed at doing.

The status quo is unchanged. You aren't actually convincing anyone of anything other than the frailty and fragility of anti-vax true believers.

Which ones are the proper facts you have provided?? The 13 million doses of shots worldwide?!

Maybe the fatality rates?

Or maybe the attempt to take the reported cases registered in the Florida VAERS and then dividing by the total number of shots worldwide to get the rate of adverse reactions....

All the above are false. Numbers, statistics, and analysis.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What is the default position? There is no such thing in this case. Any claims made have to be proven first. You want to show that vaccines are safe and effective. Proof please.

I have seen your 'credible facts' already. Total confusion and no valid arguments. Numbers and statistics that have come out of your mind, exposing your position and showing lack of understanding of the basics.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's been great for the pro-science crowd actually. We were able to present valid properly sourced facts while anti-vaxxers droned on about "big pharma" and predictably proved they don't even understand the questionable unsourced figures they routinely present.

Your argument is a wash. A house of cards that has been knocked down. Anti-vaxxers stand in a corner with their fingers in their ears pouting "NO ITS NOT!!!" While repeatedly stomping their feet demanding serious people give their fundamentally flawed arguments actual consideration.

The thread has been a disaster for all those vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who claim to understand the data when they can't even say the difference between a million and a billion, arguing there have been 13 million doses worldwide.

It becomes even more absurd when they take the number of reported cases in Florida and then divide by the total number of shots worldwide to find the rate of adverse reactions... Concluding is extremely low.

The arguments and claims made in the opening have been refuted. When you try to defend the indefensible you are putting yourself in an impossible situation and it makes thinks much worse every time you make these attempts.

It's really farcical to even insinuate the thread went well for the vaccine apologists. Not only the claims have been completely refuted but you have shown by your own admission and by what you have written that you don't read anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Stick any good fridge magnets to your arms lately? You know, to prevent the 5G invasion of the body snatchers?

You knowingly and intentionally present false and misleading data. Your entire fact-less phoney argument is the very embodiment of dogma driven pseudo-science.

Because you are not a scientist, and totally unqualified to even draw a conclusion from the numbers, your attempts at repudiating the facts discovered by actual scientists has fallen flat. Do some of those "maths" you always talk about and you will see the vaccine is safe and effective.

Failed attempts and strawman arguments.
Your arguments have been refuted.

The person who isn't a scientist and doesn't even do basic reading is you. Take a look at what you have told me which has been debunked. To speak in the name of science is just hilarious.

Here is your claim

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And you continued when I pointed out that there are at least 5.5 billion people in the planet who have been vaccinated with the junk products. here is the rest

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Repeating your own opinions over and over again and naysaying does not make it so.

You may think that but others tend to disagree.

You have refuted nothing.

I have lost count of your own straw man arguments.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Repeating your own opinions over and over again and naysaying does not make it so.

You may think that but others tend to disagree.

You have refuted nothing.

I have lost count of your own straw man arguments.

All the claims by the OP have been refuted.

The doses given worldwide were not 13 million. He insisted on this. See above conversations.

The fatality rates given are not correct. He used the case fatality rate instead of the infection fatality rate. And he drew the wrong conclusions based upon this.

The rate of adverse reactions is incorrect as he tried to divide the number of reported cases in Florida registered in VAERS to the total number of shots in worldwide. Terrible thinking. And the wrong conclusions.

Unless you think the above are correct.
Others have pointed out exactly the same mistakes and flaws. So he had been refuted.

He said

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And look how much he gets exposed in the next paragraph when I pointed that at least 5.5 billion people have been vaccinated worldwide.

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point.

You see, it seems the vaccine apologists don't even know the basic facts and numbers. It is quite disingenuous to claim that the arguments above have not been refuted given that they are not based on facts. The data is easily verifiable but the OP didn't even bother checking the basics.
edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

ATTENTION AGAIN PLEASE

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You just keep repeating knowingly false and misleading information to distract from the lack of anything resembling an argument beyond "vaccine bad boo vaccine apologists"

I will not be replying to you until and unless you want to present some actual facts, something resembling an argument, a concrete position in the discussion, etc.

You can't provide sources, you can't provide figures, you refuse to provide clarification of your allegations beyond "something bad might happen sometime" so I still maintain you have yet to actually enter the debate. One side showed up, the other brought a bucket of mud.

Do you have an actual argument to make and where are the facts supporting that conclusion?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join