It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Vaccine Myths RE VAERS

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ScepticScot

If only you could source one. As stated none of your government approved studies provide the data i've requested.

What's irrefutable is that the highest number of monthly deaths attributed to Covid in the UK since the beginning of the pandemic occurred in January 2021, roughly 1 month after the mass vaccinations began.

Those would be vaxx deaths that were attributed to covid via inaccurate pcr tests with a cycle threshold of 40, or based on the diagnosis with no test aka guessing or lying.

In the UK they pumped them full of midolazam until they died then blamed it on covid just like the remdesivir/vent combo in the US.

Then the vaxx came along and made that look like a an amateur warm up.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Around 6-7% which equates to 4 million people. Jabs in the arms of 4 million people coincided with the largest increase in deaths during the pandemic.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There's no clear comparative data sets and that's the fact. When writing a compare and contrast data analysis you need commonality, in this case there's a clear disparity when looking at several of the factors involved.

First of all you need to create a list of the features that A + B have in common. It appears you're trying to compare the deaths resulting from the vaccine and deaths resulting from Covid.

So our frame of reference would be "Deaths", in order to perform a statistical analysis we need a reliable and trustworthy source of information. Unfortunately the inconsistency in mass testing over time renders the official data obsolete. The initial test data can also be discounted due to a conflict of interest from the gene therapy manufacturers.

So, i ask, how are YOU able to perform a data analytical comparison without meeting the criteria required to do so?

Provide the data sets and i'll do it properly for you. Unfortunately they don't exist as far as i'm aware. From where i sit the data has been deliberately manipulated to sell a product with very little independent research or investigation.

Until Pfizer release the RAW data, until we run independent safety tests using double blind methods i'm dubious to say the least. I'm even less convinced by your simplification of what's a rather complex field and your posturing as some kind of authority.

This is precisely what the vaccine apologists have been trying to argue while on this thread and other threads. They are trying to compare the deaths caused by the vaccines and the deaths caused by the virus (all different variants) and then argue on the basis of this comparison the vaccines are less lethal and we have nothing to loose by injecting ourselves with the junk by Prizer and Moderna.

On the way they are are trying to ignore and dismiss VAERS as being completely unreliable and non credible as the large number of serious adverse reactions don't fit their narratives and beliefs. They don't mind gaslighting those who have been injured by these products.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Around 6-7% which equates to 4 million people. Jabs in the arms of 4 million people coincided with the largest increase in deaths during the pandemic.

So 90%+ of the UK population hasdn't been vaccinated at all, and its a 2 dose vaccine with couple weeks to take effect.

And you think that tells you anything about vaccine effectiveness?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No, there's no reliable data on vaccine effectiveness. That's the point.
edit on 22/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Goodnight, if you find the time at some point please source these studies you keep referring to, which provide the analysis or data i've requested, I'd love to see them.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Please, provide one with clear comparisons between unvaccinated and vaccinated which lists comparative death totals. I'd genuinely be interested in reading such analysis.

Contains multiple studies take your pick.

www.gov.uk...

It says about Astrazeneca too!
Which had been withdrawn in the UK and most other countries that have used it due to the serious adverse reactions it could cause as well as death.

Great effectiveness!! What can I say...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What effectiveness are you talking about??
Nobody can trust the pharmaceuticals and their studies or the gov.uk websites you are linking. We have no reason to trust and it is well known by now the pharmaceuticals have lied, deceived the public, and falsified data.

Here is some information from my other thread

ehlinelaw.com...

The US District Court of Texas ordered FDA to release documents of clinical trials of the Covid-19 shots after getting sued by attorneys at Siri & Glimstad. The documents revealed Pfizer classifying adverse events as non-related to the vaccine.

If it wasn't for the power they have their cronies in Government and elsewhere the would have been already indicted and facing Nuremberg 2.0 charges.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Anyway off to bed.

Though I better post that before I get accused of being on a sabbatical again.

This thread has been a catastrophy for all those who support the official narratives and the vaccine campaign.

The OP has been refuted completely.

Another vaccine apologist has been refuted repeatedly after he took over and tried to convince us that Covid-19 is a virus and as the matter of fact a chimeric virus that has come out from the combination of SARS-CoV-2 and another pathogen.... And if we don't believe his claims then we are right wing people who have an agenda...

Then a few other who tried to deflect unsuccessfully arguing nonsense and nothing in relation to the OP.

I have counted 5-6 vaccine apologists who have failed to do what they wanted to do. As usual.

It's unusual that a vaccine apologist will create a thread like this in this site. It's usual members who are not peddling the official narratives and propaganda who create threads that the vaccine apologists are trying to derail after loosing all arguments.

A bad idea as it seems to divert from the norm...
edit on 22-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Considering that vaccine development and licensure is a long and complex process requiring years of preclinical and clinical safety and efficacy data, the limitations of influenza and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines remind us that candidate vaccines for most other respiratory viruses have to date been insufficiently protective for consideration of licensure, including candidate vaccines against RSV, a major killer of infants and the elderly, parainfluenzaviruses, endemic coronaviruses, and many other ‘common cold’ viruses that cause significant morbidity and economic loss …
Taking all of these factors into account, it is not surprising that none of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines. This observation raises a question of fundamental importance: if natural mucosal respiratory virus infections do not elicit complete and long-term protective immunity against reinfection, how can we expect vaccines, especially systemically administered non-replicating vaccines, to do so? This is a major challenge for future vaccine development, and overcoming it is critical as we work to develop ‘next-generation’ vaccines.”

- Anthony Fauci

Fauci paper

The same man also made this statement publicly:

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family…but also contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus.”

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There is going on with the flags of this thread. It now shows that it has been flagged 9 times down from 10...

Anyway... I find it impressive that the same people who are keen to dismiss VAERS created by the State/Government are more than keen not to dismiss the Government propaganda in relation to the vaccines and viruses.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Anyway... I find it impressive that the same people who are keen to dismiss VAERS created by the State/Government are more than keen not to dismiss the Government propaganda in relation to the vaccines and viruses.

I think this post proves the point of the thread.

Flip-flop when it suites your argument.

By the way, I'm not actually responding to you, Asmodeus3, you just happen to be the one that said this. I will not reply to anything else you have to say.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

By the way, I'm not actually responding to you, Asmodeus3, you just happen to be the one that said this. I will not reply to anything else you have to say.

This thread is extremely hard to follow because different people keep jumping in like they are continuing the conversation where someone else left off. Have you even commented in this thread yet?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I am not the one who has double standards by the way. Take a look around as the thread has been a catastrophy for the vaccine apologists and the defenders of big pharma. The OP has been refuted completely and the rest of the vaccine apologists have made things much worse for them and their fellow vaccine apologists.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I didn't comment until I saw this pot calling the kettle black moment.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I didn't comment until I saw this pot calling the kettle black moment.

It's better if you try to make a comment on the topic of the thread but it might be difficult this time as the fellow vaccine apologist who created the thread has been refuted completely. Every number, statistic, and analysis made, are all wrong.

You are also mistaken in your original post to me. VAERS can be trusted more than the Government Propaganda. Unless numbers are manipulated, VAERS records adverse reactions but it's the people who register these adverse reactions.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing...That is all you have done and what you get.

ETA: Even nixing this thread from MyATS because I'm done.
edit on 22-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nothing...That is all you have done and what you get.

ETA: Even nixing this thread from MyATS because I'm done.

It looks like the vaccine apology team is not doing very well. I understand the difficulties but you need better arguments. This thread has been a catastrophy for those who support the official narratives and the vaccine campaign.

It must be difficult if one is invested emotionally and mentally in these products and has put so much trust and faith in the 'science' to see their belief system collapse.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join