It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer..We delivered the fraud the government ordered.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Informed consent: Where you're given an accurate (to the best of their knowledge) reading of the risks and make your own choice whether to sign or not.

You could write "coerced"
You could refuse to sign

People need to own their choice and take responsibility for their own actions (or lack thereof) and not blame others, or compensate by spreading tons of intentionally misleading information.

The opposite to what happened during the pandemic. Claiming otherwise is rather disingenuous.

The person who spreads misinformation is you and not others as you have claimed above.

I remind of what you said a few days ago along with everything else described in other threads and here.

For the last time, 13 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine has been given world wide.

And this

Not my calculation, an actual number by actual credible sources which I've linked. Something you've failed to do even once.

You're pushing an agenda. Q-anon drivel.

I reject your 5.5 billion number. I haven't seen that from a credible source. Facebook doesn't count. Even if so, it only further proves my point

People's were coerced, pressured, intimidated, and even threatened with dismissal by their employers in case they wouldn't get vaccinated with that junk by Pfizer and Moderna. Far from informed consent....

edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Its not informed consent when it goes like this:

Gov: The vax contains this...*look at all the safe contents in this small print*

Citizen: nah, doesnt feel safe, not taking it.

Gov: Its up to you, but if you dont take it, you aren't allowed here, here and here and you might get fired.

Citizen: Thats blackmail...!

Gov: its public health safety... apart from that no comments.

Citizen: *got bills to pay, have kids that eat, dont want to be isolated*....... fine Ill take it.

Gov: We are so happy you chose to participate in the public health program of your own free will. You choice is important to us....
edit on 25/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
This religion-cult seems to have a lot of followers. Plenty of lefties and leftists too.

One thing I've noticed about this forum is the popularity of the Political Mud-Pit. I wish the sub-forum didn't exist, because I think it encourages acrimony.

What I've learned in my research is that the left-right paradigm is one of the ways the globalist controllers who are engineering the changes they want fool we the people. Keep us at each other's throats while they busy themselves engineering their New World Order, largely by recruiting, financing, and blackmailing politicians.

In order for people to grasp that the pandemic was a plandemic brought about by the Department of Defense, one has to admit being fooled big time.

We the people have been fooled about a lot of things. Step one is to admit it.
edit on 2/25/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

And this is the exact reason why politicians dont offer the truth as well.... the Danish politicians know we have been had with the vaccines. Yet all they state is
" we handled the covid crisis well...."

Human beings are so affraid of being wrong, of failing, that we would rather resort to lying and spin, than to willingly admit we were wrong.

And so the people will willingly choose to believe our so called leaders, because otherwise it would be obvious that we are all a bunch of naive idiots who think that words = action.... that words = true intent.

But thats who we are...
edit on 25/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
But thats who we are...

Yes, but we're beginning to realize that it's in our best interest to bite the bullet and take the first baby step.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join