It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Australian mom denied heart transplant due to her COVID-19 vaccination status

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Coming back to the conversation, healthcare including surgeries, are not subject to vaccinations. Either vaccinated or unvaccinated for whatever diseases the patient must received the best possible healthcare regardless of whether they have vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, influenza, or whatever other virus and bacterium.

The rules for a transplant organ (which is a list you voluntarily sign up for) are rather strict, as set up by the medical profession oversight comitties.

For example, you will be denied a liver transplant if you're a practicing alcoholic, which can be proven with lab tests.

You won't get that new set of lungs if lab work shows nicotine in your system.

If you're a smoker you won't get that new heart.

Anybody can sign up to be on a transplant list, but when your number comes up for that new organ you have to pass a lot of tests before you're put on the schedule for surgery.

If not being vaccinated is the only reason for this lady to be denied a heart transplant, there's something terribly wrong; the vaccination itself is known to cause heart issues. She's left with only two choices: enjoy what little time she has, or roll the dice, get the vaccine and hope she doesn't die a horrible death prematurely as a result.

Note that they only mentioned the Covid-19 vaccinations as a barrier to getting a heart transplant. They haven't said anything about flu vaccinations or any other virus and bacterium that can affect people who are at risk. And she is at high risk given her condition i.e heart failure since 2020.

According to their logic she must vaccinated against every other respiratory disease that is out there. Which is nonsense. These type of procedures are not subject to vaccination status.

You are correct. There is something wrong here. Actually everything is wrong with the vaccine campaign which should have been suspended long time ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Coming back to the conversation, healthcare including surgeries, are not subject to vaccinations. Either vaccinated or unvaccinated for whatever diseases the patient must received the best possible healthcare regardless of whether they have vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, influenza, or whatever other virus and bacterium.

The rules for a transplant organ (which is a list you voluntarily sign up for) are rather strict, as set up by the medical profession oversight comitties.

For example, you will be denied a liver transplant if you're a practicing alcoholic, which can be proven with lab tests.

Anybody can sign up to be on a transplant list, but when your number comes up for that new organ you have to pass a lot of tests before you're put on the schedule for surgery.

If not being vaccinated is the only reason for this lady to be denied a heart transplant, there's something terribly wrong; the vaccination itself is known to cause heart issues. She's left with only two choices: enjoy what little time she has, or roll the dice, get the vaccine and hope she doesn't die a horrible death prematurely as a result.

Note that they only mentioned the Covid-19 vaccinations as a barrier to getting a heart transplant. They haven't said anything about flu vaccinations or any other virus and bacterium that can affect people who are at risk. And she is at high risk given her condition i.e heart failure since 2020.

According to their logic she must vaccinated against every other respiratory disease that is out there. Which is nonsense. These type of procedures are not subject to vaccination status.

You are correct. There is something wrong here. Actually everything is wrong with the vaccine campaign which should have been suspended long time ago.

Thats because there's an agenda. It's also why the ignore there are more deaths than during peak covid and which aren't due to covid, because there's an agenda. If unvaxxt people were dying suddenly it would be front page news 24/7.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is crazy that a person in need is denied when they will gladly take the organs of a donor that is not vaccinated. Makes you wonder what kind of game they are playing.
edit on 15-2-2023 by TamtammyMacx because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel

Logic and common sense must be restored in Australia and the rest of the World and the Pharmaceuticals must be held accountable for the crimes have been committed over the past 3 years.

Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fine in pharmaceutical history.

Yet, some humans still trust them - blind trust is never good!

Especially not when it comes to our politicians, and the medicinal industry.

It is always important to question them!

Most won't even pass a simple test in biology. That's where the problem is imo.

Take a look for example at the what the vaccine apologists said in these threads.

I am recalling recent conversations where arguments were made that the Spanish Flu lasted for a decade and came to an end because of the vaccines...

Or the other conversation where Covid-19 came from SARS-CoV-2, both being virus...

Or the usual.. get vaccinated to achieve herd immunity and save the granny.

Absolute nonsense.
edit on 15-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The vaxx increases the likelihood of heart failure. So she either dies by them refusing treatment or dies from the vaxx. Either way the goal is population reduction, these policies are designed to do it.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
If it's reported by the mainstream media, it's probably a lie.

But, in the unlikely case that it was true, besides being "ethically wrong" from the "authorities", it's what they were ORDERED to do, and as obeying slaves, they will implement their "Orders".

What I don't get is how stup*d this family is, at least go an try to get a fake vaccination ID, they are not that hard to get. And, as last resort, get the #ing mRNA jab, get the transplant, and if you get sick or die, then you sue the hospital people. Otherwise, die in peace with your sick heart. Which is probably sick after following the mainstream medical protocols and lifestyle.

you try to sue them yourself, after you die. good luck with that.

she's a mother. tell her kids that their mom should get the jab so just in case the transplant saves her life, the jab will kill her.

i don't get how stupid can you be. i guess Einstein was right when he said human stupidity is infinite.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
It is crazy that a person in need is denied when they will gladly take the organs of a donor that is not vaccinated. Makes you wonder what kind of game they are playing.

Well said!

In addition operations like this one are not subject to vaccination status and never have been before regardless of vaccination.

I am sure by the way that the woman has already paid through taxation in the healthcare system of Australia and could also been covered through private health insurance but that is not necessary.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Thats because there's an agenda. It's also why the ignore there are more deaths than during peak covid and which aren't due to covid, because there's an agenda. If unvaxxt people were dying suddenly it would be front page news 24/7.

They have been trying hard to eliminate the control group but it hasn't worked out for them.

The booster 'things' also not going as planned and there are numerous people waiting to find the right moment and chance to take them down.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

But, in the unlikely case that it was true, besides being "ethically wrong" from the "authorities", it's what they were ORDERED to do, and as obeying slaves, they will implement their "Orders".

What I don't get is how stup*d this family is, at least go an try to get a fake vaccination ID, they are not that hard to get. And, as last resort, get the #ing mRNA jab, get the transplant, and if you get sick or die, then you sue the hospital people. Otherwise, die in peace with your sick heart. Which is probably sick after following the mainstream medical protocols and lifestyle.

she's a mother. tell her kids that their mom should get the jab so just in case the transplant saves her life, the jab will kill her.

i don't get how stupid can you be. i guess Einstein was right when he said human stupidity is infinite.

I clearly said that as last resort, not good at text comprehension, right?

And, in that case, the ones who will be suing will be her family after she dies, so they'll get "something" in return. This is quite obvious, you Einstein. Then, the governments set these rules, the "justice" is obeying. She can't do much without the government approval. So what do you propose? That she doesn't get the jabs, she doesn't get the transplant, and she dies of heart failure?.... Yeah, I guess Einstein was right in your case.

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And, in that case, the ones who will be suing will be her family after she dies, so they'll get "something" in return. This is quite obvious, you Einstein. Then, the governments set these rules, the "justice" is obeying. She can't do much without the government approval. So what do you propose? That she doesn't get the jabs, she doesn't get the transplant, and she dies of heart failure?.... Yeah, I guess Einstein was right in your case.

they'll get something in return, you say.

reading comprehension, you say.

i assume you would kill your own mother if promised enough financial compensation, yes?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Governments cannot set the rules for medical procedures or interfere in life saving operations by arbitrarily setting an obstacle which is vaccination for Covid-19 or for Flu or for anything else.

As I said above, operations like this one are not subject to vaccination status and never have been before regardless of the type of vaccination. Getting vaccinated for Covid or whatever else has nothing to do with surgery and is not a requirement and cannot be a requirement as it has no basis in science or medicine.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Well wasn't it also Einstein that said light travels faster than sound?

That's why some people look competent until you hear them speaking.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Governments cannot set the rules for medical procedures or interfere in life saving operations by arbitrarily setting an obstacle which is vaccination for Covid-19 or for Flu or for anything else.

As I said above, operations like this one are not subject to vaccination status and never have been before regardless of the type of vaccination. Getting vaccinated for whatever Covid or whatever else has nothing to do with surgery and is not a requirement as cannot be a requirement as it has no basis in science or medicine.

I clearly said in my first post here that what is happening with this woman (If it's actually real, because I don't trust 1 inch in the mainstream media) is ethically wrong. But this thing you say about "governments cannot set the rules for medical procedures"... Where have you been the last 3 years?... You are clearly not looking reality for what it is. Specially in Australia, where people were thrown to jail for making facebook posts. LOL.

You are describing the "ideal world" we all would like to live, but the real world is far from this lovely idea you have.

Governments are NOT your friends, pal. Time that you wake up to that fact!

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

LOL. Reading what you write literally makes my head ache. I'll simply ignore you.

Bye now.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

As I said above, operations like this one are not subject to vaccination status and never have been before regardless of the type of vaccination. Getting vaccinated for whatever Covid or whatever else has nothing to do with surgery and is not a requirement as cannot be a requirement as it has no basis in science or medicine.

I clearly said in my first post here that what is happening with this woman (If it's actually real, because I don't trust 1 inch in the mainstream media) is ethically wrong. But this thing you say about "governments cannot set the rules for medical procedures"... Where have you been the last 3 years?... You are clearly not looking reality for what it is. Specially in Australia, where people were thrown to jail for making facebook posts. LOL.

You are describing the "ideal world" we all would like to live, but the real world is far from this lovely idea you have.

Governments are NOT your friends, pal. Time that you wake up to that fact!

Yes it is morally wrong and criminal I would say. If anything they are directly discriminating against someone on the basis of vaccination status and must be sued.

By no means this implies that the woman must take the additional risk of getting vaccinated with these products or succumb to the pressure and coercion.

We know what Governments can do but still they must be resisted at all costs.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes it is morally wrong and criminal I would say. If anything they are directly discriminating against someone on the basis of vaccination status and must be sued. By no means this implies that the woman must take the additional risk of getting vaccinated with these products or succumb to the pressure and coercion. We know what Governments can do but still they must be resisted at all costs.

Well, now I agree more with you. I would love to see the governments burn. But well, countries like Australia have allow the government clowns do whatever they want for 3 years, I doubt it's going to change any time soon. Hope it does. And I agree, this should not be happening, but if she doesn't get the jabs, she dies of heart failure. That's reality.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compliant
Did they test her for antibodies, as she may have contracted the virus and acquired that little thing called natural immunity .

No, of course they wouldn’t do that. Immunity only exists once you’ve been injected with MRNA.

The cardiac risk from the disease is significantly worse than that from the vaccines.

The cardiac risk from the vaccines is specifically swelling of cardiac tissues, not heart attack. Under direct medical supervision, such as would happen post cardiac surgery, myocarditis and pericarditis pose a vanishingly small risk. Where heart attack risk due to the virus remains high.

Numbers of ATS contributors have had COVID more than once. This means that naturally aquired immune reaction is not as effective as you seem to believe. The most effective way to ensure the strongest immune reaction against COVID is to be fully vaccinated and also to have had, and recovered from, the disease.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Same story covered in the British Media

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To this date, I don't know a single unvaccinated person that has tested positive for COVID more than once.

Most unvaccinated people I know have NOT tested positive, a few have tested positive once with no, or few, symptoms.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Compliant
Did they test her for antibodies, as she may have contracted the virus and acquired that little thing called natural immunity .

No, of course they wouldn’t do that. Immunity only exists once you’ve been injected with MRNA.

The cardiac risk from the disease is significantly worse than that from the vaccines.

The cardiac risk from the vaccines is specifically swelling of cardiac tissues, not heart attack. Under direct medical supervision, such as would happen post cardiac surgery, myocarditis and pericarditis pose a vanishingly small risk. Where heart attack risk due to the virus remains high.

Numbers of ATS contributors have had COVID more than once. This means that naturally aquired immune reaction is not as effective as you seem to believe. The most effective way to ensure the strongest immune reaction against COVID is to be fully vaccinated and also to have had, and recovered from, the disease.

Your arguments are always lie between misinformation and official narratives and propaganda. No need for vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality or for defending the pharmaceuticals.

Natural immunity is by far superior to the junk by Moderna and Pfizer. It's already known by the basis principles of immunology and verified through several studies over the last three years.

You have had your arguments refuted several times in these threads and I really admire your passion of getting refuted again and again...

People who think that you need to get vaccinated again and again to get protected are those who are naive, confused and afraid, and the vaccine apologists & defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join