It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Australian mom denied heart transplant due to her COVID-19 vaccination status

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The paranoic and ludicrous Covid dogma is still very strong in the far Kingdom of Australia where logic, reasoning, common sense, science, have all been abandoned and suspended in the name of the most absurd ideology the world has ever seen.

Ms Vicki Derderian desperately needs a heart transplant but she has been refused because she hasn't taken the mRNA products which are notorious for their serious adverse reactions and the cardiac related problems as well as heart failure and heart attacks they could cause to young and healthy people, let alone someone who is currently supported mechanically because of heart failure.

The link can be found here

nypost.com...

A mother has been denied the opportunity to receive a heart transplant because she is not vaccinated for COVID-19, despite having a medical exemption.

Vicki Derderian, from Melbourne, relies on a ventricular assist device to keep her heart functioning after it failed in 2020, and is desperate for a transplant.

Ms. Derderian, a mother of two, expressed her frustration with the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services for their stance, which she characterized as “no jab, no heart.”

The hospital stance at the moment is no jab, no heart. I‘m ready to be on the heart transplant list because medically I’m stable to be on it. But unfortunately, because of these mandates, it has interfered with patient-doctor relationships,” she told Channel 9’s Today show.

“Patients like myself, we‘re being pushed into a corner and coerced to take something that goes against what we believe in. Or not receive lifesaving treatment. And also for doctors as well, they are forced to implement this on their patients otherwise they’ll lose their jobs.”

The situation becomes even more absurd if one takes a look at the defence given by Former Deputy Chief Health Officer Dr. Nick Coatsworth who has expressed empathy for Ms. Derderian‘s situation but stood by their ridiculous and dangerous mandates and rules.

Here it is

From a transplant physicians point of view… the biggest risk to you when we hit your immune system like that if you get Covid-19 without having the vaccine, then there‘s a really significant risk that you’ll die and that organ will die with you,” Dr. Coatsworth said.

And we don‘t want that to happen to you and we certainly don’t want it to happen to the family whose made that sacred donation. So it is such a complex area. I don’t envy your decision, but I do standby the rules of the transplant physicians have made here.”

So basically his defence is that Ms Derderian may get infected with SARS-CoV-2 and then develop Covid-19 and die. Together with Ms Debderian the organ transplanted will die too!! So it's best to get vaccinated not to waste the organ!!

Gold medal for his logic & reasoning!!!
The vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals, have a lot to learn from this guy.

Many of us never anticipated that work, education, travel, and health, would be subject to the junk and very dangerous products that have been distributed in the market by the likes of Pfizer and Moderna that are known to have deceived the public, falsified and fabricated data, harmed and killed many with their products, and paid billions of dollars in criminal fines.

Logic and common sense must be restored in Australia and the rest of the World and the Pharmaceuticals must be held accountable for the crimes have been committed over the past 3 years.

edit on 15-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Did they test her for antibodies, as she may have contracted the virus and acquired that little thing called natural immunity .

No, of course they wouldn’t do that. Immunity only exists once you’ve been injected with MRNA.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compliant
Did they test her for antibodies, as she may have contracted the virus and acquired that little thing called natural immunity .

No, of course they wouldn’t do that. Immunity only exists once you’ve been injected with MRNA.

Naaaah!

I don't think so.
Just as some vaccine apologists said in other threads prior to vaccinations people couldn't develop a proper immune response and were not even developing antibodies. Vaccinations came to save the world as it seems...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If it's reported by the mainstream media, it's probably a lie.

But, in the unlikely case that it was true, besides being "ethically wrong" from the "authorities", it's what they were ORDERED to do, and as obeying slaves, they will implement their "Orders".

What I don't get is how stup*d this family is, at least go an try to get a fake vaccination ID, they are not that hard to get. And, as last resort, get the #ing mRNA jab, get the transplant, and if you get sick or die, then you sue the hospital people. Otherwise, die in peace with your sick heart. Which is probably sick after following the mainstream medical protocols and lifestyle.

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Having replied above it has to be stated emphatically that work, education, travel, and health, have never been subjects to the ludicrous junk products by Pfizer and Moderna. And will never be.

Out life doesn't and will never depend or heavily rely on vaccinations.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Naaaah!

I don't think so.
Just as some vaccine apologists said in other threads prior to vaccinations people couldn't develop a proper immune response and were not even developing antibodies. Vaccinations came to save the world as it seems...

Not even developing a proper immune response eh? and yet, most people had mild symptoms or were (the horror!) asymptomatic. To my mind a poor immune response would leave someone dead or severely ill. Can't imagine what went on with those who were mild or asymptomatic for a whole year before the magic save everyone juice came about.

The ethics violation involved in these cases of people refused transplants is staggering and leaves me questioning the sanity, soul, morality, judgement and humanity of any doctors on board with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Logic and common sense must be restored in Australia and the rest of the World and the Pharmaceuticals must be held accountable for the crimes have been committed over the past 3 years.

Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fine in pharmaceutical history.

Yet, some humans still trust them - blind trust is never good!

Especially not when it comes to our politicians, and the medicinal industry.

It is always important to question them!

edit on 15-2-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Not developing antibodies or developing an immune response? If that is the case then shouldn’t the ‘unvaccinated’ all be dead by now.

Interesting to point out that all these years natural immunity has been ignored or played down. Yet the WHO now claim that ‘hybrid immunity’ is the gold standard of protection.

Yep, you guessed it, a combination of ‘natural immunity’ with a few injections thrown in.

www.forbes.com...

edit on 09/02/2021 by Compliant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Not developing antibodies or developing an immune response? If that is the case then shouldn’t the ‘unvaccinated’ all be dead by now.

Interesting to point out that all these years natural immunity has been ignored or played down. Yet the WHO now claim that ‘hybrid immunity’ is the gold standard of protection.

Yep, you guessed it, a combination of ‘natural immunity’ with a few injections thrown in.

www.forbes.com...

It looks like the vaccine apologists and the defenders of the pharmaceuticals will probably fail the basic high school tests in biology in all educational systems.

Coming back to the conversation, healthcare including surgeries, are not subject to vaccinations. Either vaccinated or unvaccinated for whatever diseases the patient must received the best possible healthcare regardless of whether they have vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, influenza, or whatever other virus and bacterium.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

www.forbes.com...

Hybrid immunity is another made up term such that they can obscure and degrade the superiority of natural immunity to vaccine induced immunity. Natural immunity is superior by all metrics. When you have been infected and survived primary infection you don't need the 'life saving' products by Moderna and Pfizer. Basic biology and basic immunology which seem to be disregarded and we all know the reasons behind it.

Hybrid immunity
Breakthrough infections

New terminology for the needs of the vaccine campaign.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Time to show up at the hospital with several thousand people until they cave.

This gets my blood boiling.

They should be in prison for these mandates and this lady should be receiving proper care.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"From a transplant physicians point of view… the biggest risk to you when we hit your immune system like that if you get Covid-19 without having the vaccine, then there‘s a really significant risk that you’ll die and that organ will die with you,” Dr. Coatsworth said.

"And we don‘t want that to happen to you and we certainly don’t want it to happen to the family whose made that sacred donation. So it is such a complex area. I don’t envy your decision, but I do standby the rules of the transplant physicians have made here.”

So, they just need to sue, and enter the now fully admitted evidence by these same medical professionals that any protection the jabs provide is fleeting, so what are they going to also require her to sign something agreeing to be jabbed periodically for the rest of her life or they will repossess the transplanted heart?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What happens if an unvaccinated recipient gets a vaccinated organ?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It is a human right issue at this point.

Section 37 of the Human Rights Act 2019 says that: Every person has the right to access health services without discrimination. A person must not be refused emergency medical treatment that is immediately necessary to save the person's life or to prevent serious impairment to the person.

I’m unsure if Australia follows the FREDA principles which are in essence, the human rights-based approach is the process by which human rights can be protected in clinical and organisational practice by adherence to the underlying core values of fairness, respect, equality, dignity and autonomy.

My guess is Australia does not acts in accordance with these principles as this woman has not received fairness, respect, equality, dignity or autonomy.

Her vaccination status should not have any bearing on her being able to have a transplant. Let’s not forget COVID has a survival rate of 99.8%. Would she be denied the transplant for not having a flu vaccine, or measles? Doubtful. Just MRNA vaccine.

They basically don’t want to give her a heart, it’s all about depopulation. it’s a win win for them. If she does take the injection now she may have a “coincidence” and pass away. They keep the heart.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Rejection of transplant?

expose-news.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Time to show up at the hospital with several thousand people until they cave.

This gets my blood boiling.

They should be in prison for these mandates and this lady should be receiving proper care.

Absolutely!

Denying life saving operations on the basis of whatever vaccination it's just criminal. I admire the audacity of Dr Coatsworth who said that if she gets infected and die due to Covid then the transplant will be also gone and lost forever...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It is a good sign to see the media messaging is become more extreme and desperate. It means those pushing this program are losing their grip on things and exposing more of themselves as the fools they are.

There will still be some believers keeping up there hate week on the antivaxers. As more of the reality emerges of the implications of what was done, for those on the fence it is reports like this that helps them question things more.

The scale of the fraud is a tough one to comprehend with those that do trust the government and media. Once they do come to terms with the reality there is no going back. Just have to learn how to handle these things with care as there are many potential hazards in this world.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
After you double down, triple, down, quadruple down... there's really no where left to go. You have to go down with the ship.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Coming back to the conversation, healthcare including surgeries, are not subject to vaccinations. Either vaccinated or unvaccinated for whatever diseases the patient must received the best possible healthcare regardless of whether they have vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, influenza, or whatever other virus and bacterium.

The rules for a transplant organ (which is a list you voluntarily sign up for) are rather strict, as set up by the medical profession oversight comitties.

For example, you will be denied a liver transplant if you're a practicing alcoholic, which can be proven with lab tests.

You won't get that new set of lungs if lab work shows nicotine in your system.

If you're a smoker you won't get that new heart.

Anybody can sign up to be on a transplant list, but when your number comes up for that new organ you have to pass a lot of tests before you're put on the schedule for surgery.

If not being vaccinated is the only reason for this lady to be denied a heart transplant, there's something terribly wrong; the vaccination itself is known to cause heart issues. She's left with only two choices: enjoy what little time she has, or roll the dice, get the vaccine and hope she doesn't die a horrible death prematurely as a result.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Good points.

I just wanted to point out that this lady even had a medical exemption, because of the reasons you state about heart issues.

ah well, I don't think I'd want my bacon bit of a heart replaced, anyway...I would fail almost ALL of that checklist, lmao.

edit on 2/15/2023 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join