It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Michigan State University

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah heard that as well, the one that was seen limping was said to have ducked when the police shined a light on them. Multiple people calling in to report that they are hearing shots and screams near a basketball court.
edit on 13-2-2023 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Shooter now reported at gym. People hiding in racketball court. Someone on reddit said over 13 shot.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Heard IM East.

2 shooters?

Heli on the way.
edit on 13-2-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's what I heard.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
lets hope he is NOT whiite.
last thing we need is more ri0ts and l00ting.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
MSU WEB CAM

msutoday.msu.edu...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
lets hope he is NOT whiite.
last thing we need is more ri0ts and l00ting.

Lets hope the high casualty numbers are not correct.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Now shots heard at Hubbard Hall. The campus is huge.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
So ridiculous. 2 of my daughters have occasional nightmares of being shot at work or school as they grew up with active shooter drills. Only in the U.S. sigh.

Nah, I’m sure people probably have nightmares about that all the time over here in Australia as well… actually, I’m pretty sure they don’t!

Like you said, only in America. Land of the free and all that. Apparently you guys need your guns, so the government can’t f# with ya like they do the rest of us.

After all, there’s nothing more empowering than knowing any wack job could conceivably be legally in possession of a small arsenal of deadly weapons.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Theyve reiterated one shooter.

Hubbard hall most recent gunshots

IM East clear
edit on 13-2-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

link   
Shooter reported on 3rd floor of a hall. Yelling open up.

Looking at a map and following along with the reports. It sounds like there is 2 shooters. Possibly 3.

Shooter reported at Hubbard Hall courtyard, shots were heard.

Edit: Don't think there are 3 but cant rule out 2. Lots of reports of gunshots around the campus. Some have been cleared already so it sounds like people are freaking out, understandably.
edit on 13-2-2023 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

link   
it's kinda strange that there's a active shooter/ shooters with 13 shot and nary a peep from the lame stream media, fox, cnn, msnbc

spoke to soon cnn is just now reporting.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Either allow every American age 21 or over to be armed, or remove the mass-shooting guns from society.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks for this, although it doesnt appear to show much ive still got it pulled up.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Either allow every American age 21 or over to be armed, or remove the mass-shooting guns from society.

Guns dont shoot themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So ridiculous. 2 of my daughters have occasional nightmares of being shot at work or school as they grew up with active shooter drills. Only in the U.S. sigh.

Nah, I’m sure people probably have nightmares about that all the time over here in Australia as well… actually, I’m pretty sure they don’t!

Like you said, only in America. Land of the free and all that. Apparently you guys need your guns, so the government can’t f# with ya like they do the rest of us.

After all, there’s nothing more empowering than knowing any wack job could conceivably be legally in possession of a small arsenal of deadly weapons.

Consider that the sudden spate of shootings may be planned so as to make us like Australia where the police put people into COVID camps if they don't get the jab.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah yeah Australia is a real #ing utopia.
If more people carried guns legally here, this wouldn’t happen nearly as much.
Police only show up after the fact.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They are getting ready to confront a shooter at Akers Hall. Surrounding the area now.

Most reports haveall been on the eastern side of campus in the same general area.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This is it exactly, bring back guns & the training of the youth that once prevailed. Teach them to carry a big stick, pray they wont need it.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathisNothingnew

This is it exactly, bring back guns & the training of the youth that once prevailed. Teach them to carry a big stick, pray they wont need it.

Indeed.

We are a nation of firearm rights. The training and usage should be taught as mandatory.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join