It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Phama has become a monster, no only financially, for profits and unnecessary treatments, phama have CDC and FDA in their pockets, along with many of the politicians in power that takes their money.

Is become a danger to society when it is targeting children with psychological problems, that is why now the target is the young.

Phama is not what used to be back in the days providing "cures" for diseases, is now an all for profit endless treatments.

For those that do not know wthis, most of our pharmceuticals are full of Chinese seating in their boards

That is another issue to be looked at.

Doctors & drugs FOR LIFE: Big Pharma’s profit on the transgender craze

Just like plastic surgery became a trend until women were dying from it, now is the children the ones that will start to die in big numbers either by blotched surgeries reatsigment or drugs overdose from the transgender drugs.

And the real issue of mental issues will not be addressed until congress do something about it.

For trans people, the quest to create the body that matches their perceptions is a life devoted to drugs and doctors. For Big Pharma, the challenge is to serve the interests of this group without being blinded by big profit.

Western society is currently witnessing something of a medical revolution, which many have denounced as a dangerous experiment, whereby individuals, acting as their own medical experts, self-diagnose themselves as ‘transgender.’ What often follows is a regimen of powerful drugs and radical surgical techniques in order to ‘fix the gender’ they were mistakenly ‘assigned’ at birth.

Has mankind finally outsmarted Mother Nature?

While it is still too early to answer that question, one thing remains clear: members of the growing transgender demographic who opt to undergo ‘gender confirmation surgery’ inherit a lifetime relationship with the medical industrial complex. And, as is the case with most medical treatment in the United States, those services do not come cheap.

www.rt.com...

We will have an entire generation of mutilated adults unable to procreate and is all by design.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I find it quite ironic that the whistleblower reports that it is the mentally challenged from the hospitals and the autistic that seem to be half or more of the referrals.

Eugenics are back, this time they will persuade the "undesirables" to sterilize themselves before they are old enough to know better.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I know, that part got me too, that is why I call it experimenting with children, you know is a reason why we do not longer have hospitals like back in the days housing the mentally unstable, because the abuses were killing the people.

This brings me back Fauci and the NY orphan children that were given HIV drugs for testing.

Mentally unstable children are easy target for the experimentation on transgender drugs and procedures.

When is congress going to do something about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The elephant under the rug would seem to be what has cause autism to increase from 1/2500 to 1 in 64 in less than 4 decades? Could it be the toxic soup of chemicals we breathe, eat, and surround ourselves with every day?

Vaccines for one thing. Jenny McCarthy was quite active about the vaccines and children for a while.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Autism. In 1985 1 in 2500 children were diagnosed with autism; by 1992 it was 1 in 168; today it is 1 in 64.

Is the increase because of better understanding and diagnostic techniques, or has autism become a catchall disorder to require medical intervention via modern drugs?

If autism really has exploded globally, the drug therapies aren't working, unless the goal is to make their minds more malleable. Show me a kid that isn't confused about their place in the world, and I'll show you a normal child; the medical field will show you a child with a mental disorder requiring drug therapy....which seems to be resulting in gender dysphoria.

The elephant under the rug would seem to be what has cause autism to increase from 1/2500 to 1 in 64 in less than 4 decades? Could it be the toxic soup of chemicals we breathe, eat, and surround ourselves with every day? Or is it the next step in enriching the entire medical industry and hijacking the minds of our youth?

We talked about this a few years back here on ATS and looking into it all it has much more to do with over evaluating that leads to overprescribing meds than anything else.

What we have seen in the last few decades is an expansion of the spectrum for all these conditions. Around 1990s there were many more layers added to what is autistic and so we have extremely mild to what in the 1980s and before would only be label autistic. The same has been for many other diagnoses too with just a much bigger pool of people fitting into the expanded categories. I'm not saying this is all good either as it has also led to massive over medicating too. When I grew up in the 60s and 70s I'm sure we all were about the same and some kids were seen a little off, but they grew into their off-ness without the need for meds and doctors to find their place successfully in society. Now we are just seeing everything expanding at some exponential rates with no end in sight as we now diagnose many layers of gender and try to place everyone with their own special one or facilitate short lived fantasies that cannot be undone in the end.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

that liver thing with feminizing pills does check out, which is why many places suggest taking feminizing HRT sublingually (letting it dissolve under your tounge).

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Sir are you Nazi?
Undesirables? Eradicate?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

as far as I know only rats kill off their weaklings

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Right now is not enough studies done on transgender women and man that are on long term hormone therapy as this is for life.

But is already signs of higher incidents of blood clots, high attacks and strokes, now this is on adults, we still have not seen what is going to do to young children.

We will be heading to a generation lost to stupidity greed and money making.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

I'll say this proudly, every society that turns their back on God will fail 100% of the time. proven in history since the beginning of time.

This is extremely sad to read and knowing that this won't stop is heart breaking.

This is just silly if you know anything about history. Plenty of succesful empires that killed, enslaved, and oppressed hundreds of thousands of people.

Not to mention, America was built with slavery.

Or maybe it's just that God is pro murder and slavery but he draws the line at trans kids.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

America was built with slavery in Hannah Johnson's magnificent historical fiction the 1619 Project.

Oops ... I meant Nikole Hannah-Jones.
edit on 12-2-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This is so sad. What is wrong with people these days.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Doctors have a long history of doing this on kids born intersex for the last 70+ years.
And it's done right after birth. Without the children permission.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

This is not about children been born with genetic defects, due to genetic disposition or mother been in hormone drugs while pregnant.

This about the pharma, agencies and doctors claiming to be helping children with Gender dysphoria that are actually children with mental disorders get into unnecessary treatments and surgeries that will affect them for life.

Is a lot of talks about helping children and teens with gender transitions but nothing when these children realized they made a mistake and wants to reserve back to their born sex.

For many is too late and not help.

Transgenderism is becoming a money-making scam, targeting children and teens.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This would go down like a lead balloon in some circles but I really think it's time the trans and LGBTQ community steps back and takes a long hard critical look and itself and what it's actually becoming. For a start trans and queer have become such broad umbrella terms that they're losing any ability to adequately define themselves and letting all kinds of bad actors slip in. Activists have such a stranglehold on the conversation that discussion is essentially censored and those with the wrong opinion are run out of the town square. There's victim hierarchy, victimising yourself into a place of power and privilege, weaponised empathy, all sorts of toxic and intellectually suspect crap being drip fed by queer theorists to keep up a sense of grievance and entitlement. It's come a long way from being a rights movement any more. It's become the thing it claims to despise.
edit on 13-2-2023 by fastzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, with slavery not entirely built upon. Interesting book.. Not my ideal read
- Point being that the idea of God destroying nations that are immoral is silly when many long-standing nations commited immoral acts - such as slavery, genocide, opression, and descrimation. Not trying to say America is evil but rather that this idea that trans acceptance suddenly makes a nation immoral in God's eyes is a bit silly when in comparison to actions of the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join