It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife's 57 year old brother "Died Suddenly" tonight..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My condolences to you and yours, losing people is never easy...

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: MaxxAction
57 is too young to die of ‘natural causes’.

Well, my sister died from a massive heart attack right before her 50th birthday, and this was about 6 years ago, so well before the jabs.

Age has nothing to do with it. She was extremely unhealthy and overweight, so while it was a shock and devastating, for us all, it wasn't a surprise to me...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry but....be real. In the real world, healthy people die. Don't need a reason, no indicators, perfect health

Sorry friend to tell you...you are gonna die. Every friend, foe and relative.

Healthy, sick, strong and vibrant...POOF! DEAD.

Its what happens.Needs no 1 indicator.

EMT/Life Support
edit on 02233128America/ChicagoSat, 11 Feb 2023 09:11:31 -060011202300000031 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

On average, 7,400 people die in the USA every day. Since 2012.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sorry for your family's loss, but you really want to make this into an anti vax thing? Does your wife know you're doing this?

A man died, of the #1 killer of men his age (for decades now), ...must have been the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You're the one making it a "vax thing".

Show some respect.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You're the one making it a "vax thing".

Show some respect.

Then why is it in the diseases and pandemics forum, with mention of him being vaxxed and boosted and "died suddenly" in the title?
edit on 11-2-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Again, respect would go a long way.

If you want a tit for tat feel free to PM.

edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Again, respect would go a long way.

That is exactly what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You can't rule out the vaccine as a contributing factor, there's simply not enough information to know either way. If the OP thinks it could be related then he's entitled to hold that opinion. He knows the person in question and their history so would be better informed. You on the other hand are a complete stranger who put your vaccine agenda above your compassion.

I won't be replying further in this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Terribly sorry for your loss. Godspeed to his reward in heaven, and may your family be watched over. a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for all the kind words folks...

it is appreciated.

For a couple decades, I have viewed death very differently than many. That is, it's just a part of existence in this reality.

When my Father in law, whom I was very close with and loved dearly, died 4 years ago, I was sad, but my sadness was more for my wife and my mother in law. My pain was theirs because my wife was "daddy's girl" and my father in law did EVERYTHING for my mother in law. He did all the shopping, he handled the money, he took care of the bills, and all the important stuff he took on so she didn't have to. So she was lost when he passed.

The pain and loss I felt was more for what they would go through when he died.

Am I weird?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, it's totally normal to feel empathy for those we love. I can't stand my sons mother, yet i'd not wish anything bad to happen to her as my son loves her. If she dies i'll feel bad for the pain he's in.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
Thanks for all the kind words folks...

it is appreciated.

For a couple decades, I have viewed death very differently than many. That is, it's just a part of existence in this reality.

When my Father in law, whom I was very close with and loved dearly, died 4 years ago, I was sad, but my sadness was more for my wife and my mother in law. My pain was theirs because my wife was "daddy's girl" and my father in law did EVERYTHING for my mother in law. He did all the shopping, he handled the money, he took care of the bills, and all the important stuff he took on so she didn't have to. So she was lost when he passed.

The pain and loss I felt was more for what they would go through when he died.

Am I weird?

I'm very sorry for your loss.

I completely understand how you feel...in October 2020 I lost my father who I was extremely close with. He used to call me every day and we would speak for over an hour. Two years later, I still have moments where I wonder why he hasn't called until the reality hits me.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You can't rule out the vaccine as a contributing factor, there's simply not enough information to know either way. If the OP thinks it could be related then he's entitled to hold that opinion. He knows the person in question and their history so would be better informed. You on the other hand are a complete stranger who put your vaccine agenda above your compassion.

I won't be replying further in this thread.

Best take of all. The fact trolls come in here with absolutely ZERO empathy is disturbing.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a distant cousin, in his early 30's died suddenly of a heart attack several months ago. again, never had heart problems before, and because he was on the larger size, he had been regularly being checked for problems, with no issues at all showing up. but one day as he was packing up from a nice day of fishing (low stress, low effort), he had a heart attack and died.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Evenin' CWM!👍Correct friend.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Im so very sorry for your family’s loss. Unfortunately, as a RN, I’ve seen way too many sudden cardiac deaths in younger people before the pandemic. Especially in those that are overweight or with unhealthy habits. I’m not saying there’s not a correlation between the Vs and heart issues , since we know Covid itself causes clots and heart inflammation. But we are still seeing heart attacks in vaccinated and unvaccinated people alike . a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelofmercyyep, just more proof that the gene therapy shots only helped a subset of folks, and for a limited amount of time. It is what it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: angelofmercyyep, just more proof that the gene therapy shots only helped a subset of folks, and for a limited amount of time. It is what it is.

I’m not sure of the subset it helped. Nearly every person I know that has had Covid since the vac came out was vaccinated. Very weird. Not nearly effective enough for me to get boosted.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelofmercy

Thanks for the kind words...

I know people have always died suddenly for various reasons.

My cousin died of an aortic aneurism at 51. He never went to the doctor, had done no scans, diagnostics, stress tests, or any such thing his whole life. He was lean and strong, but smoked a pack and a half a day for close to 4 decades, and ate like crap most times.

My wife's cousin has two 15 mm aneurisms that were discovered years ago. His heart is healthy otherwise, and his doctor told him he could have had those all his life. He goes for heart scans regularly to make sure they aren't growing, and does pretty much anything he wants to.

The luck of the draw I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join