It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife's 57 year old brother "Died Suddenly" tonight..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He started having some severe chest pains and they call the ambulance. They managed to get to the hospital, and he coded while they were rolling him into the ER. They worked on him for almost a half hour trying to get his heart to restart, but it wouldn't. The doctor told his wife that he probably had an aneurysm or aortic dissection because through all their efforts, they got zero heart activity after he coded, not one blip on the monitor.

He wasn't a picture of health, and overweight, but he had never had any hint of heart problems before. He did go to the doctor regularly, and just recently had a scan and did a stress test. They found he had about 20% blockage in two of his arteries, but the doctor told him that wasn't uncommon and if he would try to straighten out his diet and mix in some exercise, he would be fine for a long time.

He was vaxxed and twice boosted. I wasn't real close with him, but my wife and especially my mother in law are an absolute wreck. Thank God she is here with us.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
My condolences to the family.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

My condolences to you and yours. Every day one wakes up is a blessing.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss. Hope you and family get through it.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Condolences brother.

You not being close to him will allow you to think straight and do the right things for your family while they go through this terrible time.

My neighbour across the alley that had a heart attack that I mentioned in a previous thread went missing for a few days. His truck was in his parking spot still covered in snow.

I texted him to see if he was ok. He’d had another attack. He said he had gone through 50 years without a single health issue to speak of and that he couldn’t understand why his health had taken such a nose dive over the last eleven months.

He’s all vaxed up and boosted.

edit on 2 10 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Being an older guy, once I was sorta racing another older guy on the steep incline up from Lady Bird Johnson in Austin. I was really pushing myself. Two weeks later I had my first heart attack, restricted artery. Later, in recover the insurance required a treadmill stress. I started it then decided that it seemed a bit odd. So I slowed and stopped, upsetting the medical people. I didn't care how many medical tech were onhand to revive me!

How many times do we here about some fellow exerting himself by shoveling snow, etc. and then dropping dead on the spot or after he goes into the house? Coincidence, or maybe cause and effect.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My condolences to you and your wife's family.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Condolences on the loss of a family member. Especially, for your the journey ahead helping your loved ones cope with their extreme grief.

I don’t mean to be the elephant in the room, but this speaks volumes:

He was vaxxed and twice boosted.

57 is too young to die of ‘natural causes’.
edit on 10-2-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Condolences to you and your family.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My condolences to you and the family my friend.

My prayers are with you.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Condolences to you, wife and family.
edit on 10-2-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

God rest his soul, and raise his spirit

I would suggest a definitive autopsy.

Ophi
edit on 10-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

My condolences to you and yours. Every day one wakes up is a blessing.

Not if it is to grief.
MaxxAction, I'm at a loss for words, I just feel the pain of your wife and MIL .

edit on 10-2-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Deepest sympathy’s Maxx. Loss especially of family is always terrible things. Take comfort in the family around you and be there for one another.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss Maxx.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Deepest condolences for your loss, please be extra kind to your wife... losing a brother is a deep wound.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Did your brother in law know the dangers of the fake covid vaccine before getting 3 injections of the stuff?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Oh no ….I am so sorry to hear this…I can’t imagine the shock your family is in. Please know I’m sending you many hugs and condolences . Prayers to you and your family .

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Sorry to hear , my condolences .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join