It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Admits ‘5G Radiation Causes COVID-19’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Beverly Rubik. She's a woo-woo doctor. She sells that phony Bio-Well stuff.

Not sure how they get that onto NIH, but the original publication at The Journal of Clinical and Translational Research (JCTR) I'm pretty sure they pay to publish there. No actual review just pay them to host it.

Here it is.

Publication fees
Article processing charge

JCTR will adopt an article processing charge (APC) of USD 1000 for the publication of an accepted article submitted on or after August 1, 2022 (starting 9 am CET). Upon acceptance of a manuscript, authors will be asked to pay the APC, which will release their manuscript for publication.
Payment method

Payment shall be made via wire transfer to the publisher. Details will be provided on an official invoice upon acceptance of the manuscript.
APC waivers and discounts

We encourage authors to publish their papers with JCTR and do not wish the APC cost to become a barrier, especially to authors based in the lowest and lower middle-income countries/regions as defined by the World Bank.

Authors from the countries/regions listed below are encouraged to use the discount rate/waiver offered by the publisher:

edit on 2/4/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

Have to ask also.

If "5G Radiation Causes COVID-19".

What about all the places and nations around the globe.

Whose populations contracted COVID-19.

When there was not any 5G communications medium in place or turned on yet?
edit on 4-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Beverly Rubik. She's a woo-woo doctor. She sells that phony Bio-Well stuff.

Not sure how they get that onto NIH, but the original publication at The Journal of Clinical and Translational Research (JCTR) I'm pretty sure they pay to publish there. No actual review just pay them to host it.

Here it is.

Publication fees
Article processing charge

JCTR will adopt an article processing charge (APC) of USD 1000 for the publication of an accepted article submitted on or after August 1, 2022 (starting 9 am CET). Upon acceptance of a manuscript, authors will be asked to pay the APC, which will release their manuscript for publication.
Payment method

Payment shall be made via wire transfer to the publisher. Details will be provided on an official invoice upon acceptance of the manuscript.
APC waivers and discounts

We encourage authors to publish their papers with JCTR and do not wish the APC cost to become a barrier, especially to authors based in the lowest and lower middle-income countries/regions as defined by the World Bank.

Authors from the countries/regions listed below are encouraged to use the discount rate/waiver offered by the publisher:

Still a good publication in my view and in a Journal that accepts peer-reviewed papers.

Much better than the publications which are sponsored and paid by Pfizer, Moderna, and the other saviours of humanity. Sometimes they write them too and find authors who want to put a name in their publications.

You seem to be triggered a lot when the 5G connection is made in the Coronavirus disease.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Where was it peer reviewed and by who? Do you have a link for that? All they had to do to get it on the site it originally published on is pay them.

Also, don't forget it is Beverly Rubik behind it.
No way do I take anything seriously if that name is on it. It's all woo-woo stuff and if it's reviewed, it's reviewed by other woo-woo persons.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You seem to be triggered a lot when the 5G connection is made in the Coronavirus disease.

Not like the dance has not be done before as you are perfectly aware but could that be because there is no connection?

5G is just a communication medium that utilizes ""non-ionizing radiation"" the same as the previous iterations.

Do 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G also cause COVID 19?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Where was it peer reviewed and by who? Do you have a link for that? All they had to do to get it on the site it originally published on is pay them.

Also, don't forget it is Beverly Rubik behind it.
No way do I take anything seriously if that name is on it. It's all woo-woo stuff and if it's reviewed, it's reviewed by other woo-woo persons.

To publish in a journal like this are the publications peer-reviewed? I would think so.

I don't understand what triggers you with these topics.

You may have forgotten it but you presented the same arguments in a thread I made sometime ago....
edit on 4-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not like the dance has not be done before as you are perfectly aware but could that be because there is no connection?

5G is just a communication medium that utilizes ""non-ionizing radiation"" the same as the previous iterations.

The paper I linked doesn't claim that 5G causes Covid-19. You need to read it first before making any comments. Obviously you haven't. So start with the conclusion which I have already linked.

And I will repeat that

It is still a good publication in my view and in a Journal that accepts peer-reviewed papers.

Much better than the publications which are sponsored and paid by Pfizer, Moderna, and the other saviours of humanity. Sometimes they write them too and find authors who want to put a name in their publications

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thanks. When these guy gets online yelling about( I told you so) certain discoveries, and the heading of a lot of their sources are obscured, then we have to look very closely at their sources.

One should soberly tell us the sources, not manipulate the video to hide them.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well, let's start with reading the title of the thread which clearly states "5G Radiation Causes COVID-19".

Can you read that?

And since we are repeating things lets try the question you were asked.

You do understand that non-ionizing radiation is not powerful enough to penetrate our cell walls and hence could not possibly do the things claimed in your pseudoscientific report.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I don't really know who Beverly Rubic is and I may have come once or twice across her name in my thread but according to online sources

energymedicineuniversity.org...

She has graduated in 1979 from University of California at Berkeley with a PhD in Biophysics. More than enough I would say so to write a publication about possible connections between whatever frequencies and disease.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think your right Andy, I posted a couple of links on the first page, one that shows 5G implementation in Africa and the other that shows the Covid cases. No real correlation between the two that I could see.

Non-ionizing radiation does pose some risks to human health however. Europe is way ahead of us here in North America and they have had safety rules surrounding it for some time.

It’s now covered here in Canada under “Safety Code 6”. We have some towers on our facility and we followed the European standards prior to having Canadian standards.

More likely to hard boil your eggs than give you Covid if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well, let's start with reading the title of the thread which clearly states "5G Radiation Causes COVID-19".

Can you read that?

And since we are repeating things lets try the question you were asked.

Are you talking about my link or the title of the thread?

Because I have created a thread sometime ago based on this publication

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radio-frequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

It looks a peer reviewed publication in a good journal.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Nowhere in my link it says that 5G causes Covid-19 disease.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Short of hugging the top of the coms masts NorthOfStuff i don't think devices that employ non-ionizing radiation to be much of a threat.

And like you suggest are not going to cause COVID-19, nor contribute to it.

We have been using that part of the spectrum for communications purposes for quite a while without any significant proven dangers or serious risk to health.

Just my two cents all the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Regardless of what we know now it won't prevent some scientists to write reviews about the most seemingly crazy things. But they cannot be excluded outright on the basis of our current understanding. They might be completely wrong but I wouldn't exclude their work because it seems not believable.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You just need to stay out of the way of the directed waves while in close proximity.

We shut them down when we have windows cleaned and have facade inspections while they are rigging their swing stage lines.

The cell companies hate it as it disrupts service in some single tower dependent areas but they do comply with this requirement of the code.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Are you talking about my link or the title of the thread?

Title of the thread clearly states 5G Radiation Causes COVID-19.

The publication you are going on about is spurious as feck and did not exactly receive what one would call positive reviews.

And the article you place so much faith in suggests 5G exacerbates the disease.

By somehow lowering our immunity, so i ask once again.

How can that be the case given the district fact that COVID-19 propagated and spread in the areas where the 5G signal was not even available at the time?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I’ve learned not to totally dismiss these theories and more study may reveal additional dangers for sure.

I dismissed that wacky doodle magnetic arm thing until I saw it with my own two eyes. That was odd as heck.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Regardless of what we know now it won't prevent some scientists to write reviews about the most seemingly crazy things

We know how COVID-19 spreads Asmodeus3 and its nothing to do with 5G.

But they cannot be excluded outright on the basis of our current understanding. They might be completely wrong but I wouldn't exclude their work because it seems not believable.

Sorry but "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" if you could simply provide some of the tangible sorts ile entertain the notion..............but until such times.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Sounds about right.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That’s where herpes comes from.

So many relationships ruined over corporate greed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join