It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin: Could Population-Wide Distribution Have Prevented China's Recent Mass COVID Outbreak?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ivermectin: Could Population-Wide Distribution Have Prevented China’s Recent Mass COVID Outbreak?

China’s state-run medicare program recently failed to reach an agreement with Pfizer to import more Paxlovid, claiming the COVID-19 treatment drug is too expensive. This is despite the drug being offered to the state at a reduced rate in comparison with that offered to other developed countries. Lack of Paxlovid will leave only Azvudine, an anti-HIV drug the Chinese communist regime rushed through development and re-branded as an anti-COVID drug, as a treatment option.

Given the recent explosive spread of COVID and the resulting skyrocketing rates of hospitalization, finding viable treatment options is paramount.

Ivermectin in India and Peru

When the Delta variant broke out in 2021 across India, many states offered ivermectin population-wide. The efficacy of ivermectin in treating early and mild COVID-19 infections was confirmed in large states such as Uttar Pradesh—home to 241 million residents—where the use of the prophylactic dramatically reduced both the infection rate and the death toll.

Even among frontline health care workers, ivermectin proved to be an effective prophylactic against COVID-19. One study with 3,532 frontline health care workers from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar found that two doses of oral ivermectin (300 μg/kg given 72 hours apart) as chemoprophylaxis among health care workers reduced the risk of COVID-19 infection by 83 percent in the following month.

I was personally pleased that this article was published. The state-sponsored disinformation campaign against Ivermectin was shameful, and I suspect strongly that it cost many lives.

In the eagerness to pump and promote "new" tech and "science" about viral infections, the establishment clearly went above and beyond to dissuade Americans that this tried-and-true treatment was both safe and effective... and even most importantly cheap and available. Instead, they drained the pockets of the people to benefit their 'major economic player' in this Orwelian nightmare I call the COVID event.

Now China, rife with their own problems (mostly of their own making) has a real problem... they are done paying the ridiculous profiteering of the currently "en vogue" newly patented medicines foisted upon the world... and I wonder... will they break down and go for the low-profit alternative?

According to the study, ivermectin has an amazing inhibitory effect across multiple species and can interrupt motility and reproduction in both arthropods (such as insects) and nematodes (such as roundworms). This explains why ivermectin is prescribed for parasite infections, and also sheds light on its potential as a prophylactic against vector-borne diseases. In insects and other arthropods specifically, it can interrupt the transmission of disease.

Ivermectin’s Potential Mechanisms Against COVID

SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that takes over host cells to multiply in the body. To enter the host cells, the virus binds to the ACE-2 receptor on the surface of cells which grants them entry. Ivermectin prevents the bonding process by interfering with the virus’s spike proteins—this is the same mechanism the vaccines use.

If the virus slips past the cell membrane, its top priority is to infiltrate the brain of the cell—the DNA-containing nucleus—to start mass-producing itself. SARS-CoV-2 latches itself onto a special class of transport proteins called IMPs that have enough security clearance to enter the nucleus. In the case of a viral infection, ivermectin binds to these transport proteins and halts the interaction.

Seems like an easy sell for this solution... too bad we 'weren't in the market' for quick, safe, cheap, and effective... and settled for "sudden and unexpected" instead.

This is good read. I hope you enjoy it.
edit on 2/1/2023 by Maxmars because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yes it could have and could in the future 😎

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I also believe honey is the natural remedy for such a virus that if it wasn't man-made and honey is definitely a good remedy for real it's ourselves here in Japan basically they're all sold out because people understood that after getting all the jobs that honey is really the best solution for their illnesses

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

If ivermectin was proven to be an effective prophylactic for Covid, then the EUA would not have been valid, as for an Emergency Use Authorization to exist, there cannot be an already available solution to the issue. I don't know about Hydroxy chloroquine, but I did take Ivermectin the last time I got Covid and felt much better the very next day. I can't say if the ivermectin did that, or I just had a weak strain and would have felt better on my own, but if I catch it again, I'll do the same treatment I did, and hopefully have more positive data to add. (I'd rather not get sick again, but I don't think that's in the cards)

It's great to see the pendulum swing back to science being data based rather than religious based.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

There are many (many) naturally occurring remedies in the world. I can agree wholeheartedly that solutions of that nature are plentiful... but it bears repeating that the COVID event is driven by a virus that is likely not natural.

I wonder if the reason such a powerful "anti-Ivermectin" effort was launched and amplified by media was precisely because Ivermectin actually works... And was patent-free.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The campaign against Ivermectin is what convinced me that Covid treatment policy was about transfer of wealth and a high death toll was paramount.

Ivermectin was denied because it hadn't been thoroughly tested for use against Covid, and that testing would 'take years'. Odd line of thought, since the vaccine didn't go through years of testing against Covid.

My brother contracted malaria in Nam and Ivermectin has been his lifeline ever since. It has a very low incidence of side effects, and is no more dangerous than aspirin.

I wonder how many people have now stocked up on Ivermectin for the next pandemic-which Fauci. Gates, NIH, WHO et. al. have assured us is coming soon?

Event 201 was held in October 2019; it was a mock high-level pandemic event about a novel coronavirus that jumps from bats to pigs to humans, and the rest is history. They let us know ahead of time what was going to happen.

This years' meeting at Davos had some heavy focus on a cyber attack that will take down the grid and everything electronic, and how they will use that as a catalyst to 'build a better system'.

It's too late to put the genie back in the bottle, but I sure wish society wasn't hermetically sealed to computers.

Anyhow, I will not be caught off guard, nor surprised when the whole world comes to a standstill. The talking heads have already told us what the plan is for the future of mankind and how they intend to bring it about.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If ivermectin was proven to be an effective prophylactic for Covid, then the EUA would not have been valid, as for an Emergency Use Authorization to exist, there cannot be an already available solution to the issue....

Yes... there is a real subject of concern there... hence I expect media "push back" for this recently rediscovered reality of Ivermectin's huge successes in the world outside the U.S.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

the question is, will the world be desensitized by the time everyone realizes this was all just a "for profit" exercise, and peacefully accept it as "meh", or will folks get some righteous indignation?

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Once the government shut down HCQ, I knew this was not about covid.

Then the data on Ivermectin has just gotten stronger. c19early.org

We are in new type of battlefield these days, stay strong.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just look at the data here for ivermectin:

ivmmeta.com...

Have you ever seen so much data for a drug before? I don't think I've seen ever seen something this comprehensive.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I don't think I've seen ever seen something this comprehensive.

It remind me of the final days of Atlantis as hubris took over...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Some due diligence……

There are those that hear that Ivermectin is for Horses…..and you’d be right.

However, there is also the Ivermectin made for humans….that usually doesn’t get mentioned or is unknown to the general population.

Even websites that pedal Ivermectin don’t go out of their way to make that distinction.

So then who would take a chance on Horse pills??? Uyk….and the effects a “Horse” pill might have.

Well, below is an American Pharmaceutical named Edenbridge (Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals ) that had been given the OK from the FDA to produce the Generic version of Merck’s Stromectol Ivermectin for “Humans” in pill form……for the post treatment after catching Covid if you are unvaccinated (not sure if Ivermectin is recommended if you’ve already had the vaccine’s).

Edenbridge website news….

Digest the information as you will…and always check with your health care provider.

Here’s the Merck data sheets Stromectol (Ivermectin) ……I would think it would apply to the generic version from Edenbridge

TABLETS STROMECTOL® (IVERMECTIN)

👽
edit on 1-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
After careful study and the exceptional safety profile, Ivermectin is a no-brainer for this household. My pop is 98 and had a quadruple a decade ago so we don't make such decisions lightly. We both take Ivermectin prophylactically when we have situations where we'll be exposed to a lot of folk (VA visits or when we've been exposed to a relative who comes down with it etc) and zero side affects for us.

Helped out a few folk who had the rona. They got better quick. One old feller in rather poor health got it twice but rebounded exceptionally both times. I think he has me on speed dial now.

So, with all of the above---I can't find a reason not to give it a shot...and forget about the shot with the very poor safety profile. We have some HCQ on hand as well because why not.
edit on 1-2-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What I know about Ivermectin is that I caught Covid and tested positive for it. My doctor wasn't helpful at all. Wouldn't or couldn't prescribe any therapeutics. So knowing what I knew about Ivermectin from ATS I went down to the farm store and bought a tube of horse medicine. Took a dose and 10 minutes later it was like Jesus Christ himself reached down and cured it.

So yes, Ivermectin works. And anyone that participated in the disinformation campaign against it should be tried for murder for what they did.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
What I know about Ivermectin is that I caught Covid and tested positive for it. My doctor wasn't helpful at all. Wouldn't or couldn't prescribe any therapeutics. So knowing what I knew about Ivermectin from ATS I went down to the farm store and bought a tube of horse medicine. Took a dose and 10 minutes later it was like Jesus Christ himself reached down and cured it.

So yes, Ivermectin works. And anyone that participated in the disinformation campaign against it should be tried for murder for what they did.

Curious…..is the horse version in pill form? If so, at what units per pill? i.e. ##mg’s, ##mcg’s, etc. ….and how many pills did you take before feeling better?

👽
edit on 1-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Actually it was a tube of apple flavored white paste with a handle attached to it to meter out the dosage. I set it to 300 lbs and it pushed out what looked like a tablespoon full and I swallowed that.

There was like 7 or 8 total doses in one tube and I took them once a day until it ran out. Cost like $15.

Link. Looked like this.

Almost immediately but I had a case of the creeping crud for about a week afterwards.
edit on 1-2-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I started out taking it orally but found it upset my stomach when empty. I still use it as a prophylactic but rather than orally, I apply it topically once or twice a week instead. Around a marble sized dose rubbed into the soft underside of my forearms.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
China likely has 'batches' & 'lots' issues that make some of the vaccines or boosters more toxic than the average lot/batch distributed for population protection....
the USA tried aggressively to hide the toxic doses from discovery by monitering pockets of drop-deads quickly

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

China likely has 'batches' & 'lots' issues that make some of the vaccines or boosters more toxic than the average lot/batch distributed for population protection....
the USA tried aggressively to hide the toxic doses from discovery by monitering pockets of drop-deads quickly

Kind of hard to hide when VAERs shows the bad batches.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Ivermectin is a "natural" remedy of sorts...

"Discovered in the late-1970s, the pioneering drug ivermectin, a dihydro derivative of avermectin—originating solely from a single microorganism isolated at the Kitasato Intitute, Tokyo, Japan from Japanese soil—has had an immeasurably beneficial impact in improving the lives and welfare of billions of people throughout the world."

It was a microorganism found in soil, then they made the synthetic equivalent and patented it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join