It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change of mind: UK to end COVID-19 boosters for people under the age of 50

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Make a thread about unfair dismissals in the UK surrounding COVID and use statistics.

Look for increases in cases, the backlog, how long it takes etc etc.

I've already said enough when it comes to individuals and their rights. I'm much more interesting in that.

Most don't fight. They move on into another job. I don't judge.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: RAY1990

Carers lose jobs

That's in one week.

Yep the UK didn't revoke mandatory jabs for healthcare workers till January 30th of 2022, no wonder hospitals are still stressed. Over 3700 HCWs in the UK because of the mandates in one week November 2021. Talk about taking a healthcare situation and making it into a healthcare crisis.

www.reuters.com...

[url]https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/19/3700-carers-lose-job-after-refusing-covid-vaccine-say-nhs-england-15629306/[/url
edit on 29-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Idk?

You don't know??

Don't know what?

That 40,000 carers lost their jobs?

According to your article they did although I'm not sure how sound their methodology in gathering the data is. Each case would be unique at the end of the day.

Yes people lost their jobs. I can't assume what they lost their jobs for and if they never question the validity of their firing it's difficult to ascertain the reason without taking them at their word.

There's also a huge difference in losing a job and being fired from a job in the UK.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I didn't post an article.

Each case was not unique, they all lost their jobs because they refused the medicine......there was a deadline.
Read all about it online or don't.

edit on 29-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Apologies. I read grenade's link that mentions 4000 jobs and mixed the posts up.

Every dismissal is unique given the reasoning. There's either a case for unfair dismissal or not. Again huge difference between a firing/dismissal and losing a job.

I'd think it would be way off topic to go on about UK law and rights within the workplace, I did mention backlogs in regards to courts and the fact most people move onto another job anyways. Not unique? Again idk and I don't fancy doing the research for you either, for all I know those 4000 people in grenade's link took financial compensation for their loss of job.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I still like to give our governments every possible benefit of the doubt that it was incompetence and an abundance of caution and not downright supervillain-type manipulation.

I used to give gov the benefit of the doubt but no longer can. Gov is HUGE, and surely that entire volume of people can't all be blithering idiots? If the majority are, then the world is in deeper doodoo than one could imagine.

Trump listened to his advisors and put Fauci in charge. That very day I looked up Fauci's long history and determined nobody in their right mind would have even consulted him, let alone put him in charge-unless their was a hidden agenda.

I'm not smart enough to be president, but I have enough common sense to see the forest for the trees. That was one bad move, and here we are.....one giant step closer to our final destination.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't want or need you to do any research for me.....I have read it all for myself already.....and I was aware of it when it happened.

If all of them were told to go because of the same reason.....ie. no jab no job.....then how can the cases be 'unique'?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Apologies. I read grenade's link that mentions 4000 jobs and mixed the posts up.

Every dismissal is unique given the reasoning. There's either a case for unfair dismissal or not. Again huge difference between a firing/dismissal and losing a job.

I'd think it would be way off topic to go on about UK law and rights within the workplace, I did mention backlogs in regards to courts and the fact most people move onto another job anyways. Not unique? Again idk and I don't fancy doing the research for you either, for all I know those 4000 people in grenade's link took financial compensation for their loss of job.

I think you are trying to play it 'dumb'.

We all know that people have been dismissed because of these ludicrous mandates and others have been harmed or killed because of the vaccines.

Take a look at my threads to see actual cases of people died due to Covid-19 vaccines that were young and healthy. Confirmed by coroners and medical examiners.

You are also trying to justify some of these dismissals.

Under 50s should have never been given these potentially hazardous products.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

so NOW they are going to an age-based vaccine program?

You mean just like a plethora of people suggested would be the correct course of action in the beginning?

Makes complete sense when you actually look at the demographics of those who have serious cases or who have passed.

Always has, we could have isolated and vaxxed the elderly and continued on, but TPTB choose to go full bore when the situation didn't warrant it, and it was obvious 6-8 weeks in.

There should have never been a vaccination program for the healthy and young. Even for those healthy that are between the age of 50-65. Vaccinations should have been offered for those over the age of 65 and especially with comorbidities and the younger people who were immunosuppressed or had serious issues such as cancer & diabetes or a few other.

Look what Kate Bingham said back in October 2020 a few weeks before the start of the vaccination program in the UK. She was the Head of the vaccine task force.

Plenty of circumstantial evidence that the introduction of the vaccine, is what caused the huge spike of cases here in the states Jan/Feb 2022

www.nytimes.com...

Then how do you explain the fact—using the exact same graphs in that NY Times article—that the pattern for daily hospital admissions in Jan 2022 is almost identical to the pattern in Jan 2021 when probably less than 1% of the population was vaccinated?

That is circumstantial evidence that the spikes in cases have nothing to do with the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

so NOW they are going to an age-based vaccine program?

You mean just like a plethora of people suggested would be the correct course of action in the beginning?

Makes complete sense when you actually look at the demographics of those who have serious cases or who have passed.

Always has, we could have isolated and vaxxed the elderly and continued on, but TPTB choose to go full bore when the situation didn't warrant it, and it was obvious 6-8 weeks in.

There should have never been a vaccination program for the healthy and young. Even for those healthy that are between the age of 50-65. Vaccinations should have been offered for those over the age of 65 and especially with comorbidities and the younger people who were immunosuppressed or had serious issues such as cancer & diabetes or a few other.

Look what Kate Bingham said back in October 2020 a few weeks before the start of the vaccination program in the UK. She was the Head of the vaccine task force.

Agree 1000%, but at this point in time be glad they aren't requiring everybody,thus this is progress in the right direction

All I know is there were plenty of people here in the states wanting exactly that. A fact-based measured response based on those at extreme risk. The percentages for those under 65 never warranted the vaccine or restrictive responses, except marginally so when it first hit.

Plenty of circumstantial evidence that the introduction of the vaccine, is what caused the huge spike of cases here in the states Jan/Feb 2022

www.nytimes.com...

I am not from the UK and I am obviously under the age of 50.

I wasn't naive or stupid to start injecting myself with untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous products for a virus that has pretty much no impact in young and healthy people.

Anyone who uses common sense will reject these products outright.

I am preparing a good thread with the statistics in both the US and the UK.

You need to see the excess number of deaths in both countries. Massive! And most are non Covid deaths.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Important to remember what Kate Bingham the head of the vaccine task force said in October 2020 i.e a few weeks before the start of this absurd and dangerous campaign

Head of vaccination task force in the UK

Ms Bingham said vaccination policy would be aimed at those “most at risk” and noted that vaccinating healthy people, who are much less likely to have severe outcomes from Covid-19, “could cause them some freak harm”, potentially tipping the scales in terms of the risk-benefit analysis

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I only wish the US would follow suit.

These damn people tried and tried to create a "popular" health crisis they could exploit, so desperate were they that they actually 'created' a virus (despite peer warnings and regulatory restrictions) to meet their need.

Some of their "accomplishments" (each of which merits its own thread: )

Trillions in wealth transferred into the global wealth laundering operation,
    The decimation of small and family businesses planet-wide,
    The hobbling of national economies,
    The furtherance of applied general surveillance networking and reporting,
    The enhancement of propaganda media methodology,
    The destruction of casual personal relationships and friendships,
    The dissolution of long-term and familial relationships,
    Large surge in increased isolation and depression by 'fear,'
    Aggravated illnesses in the home-bound through lack of care,
    Radical reduction in tax-paid services ("closed due to COVID,")
    The weaponization of social media,
    The establishment and weaponization of regional quasi-medical tyrannies by 'color of law,'
    The corruption of the medical historical records (no more influenza, no more flu,)
    Engendered power grabs by 'local' low-level authorities,
    Corruption of primary and secondary educational systems, processes and outcomes,
    Normalization of questionable medical practices that ran contrary to established scientific knowledge (masks, distancing, et.al,)
    The creation of 'criminals' who only refused to participate in this event.

... and many more...

There is no greater failure than one carried out by 'force.'

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If they all lost their jobs and didn't accept a severance payment then they might have a case for unfair dismissal.

If all the cases are not unique that means 1 win sets the precedent.

Or was it a case of temporary laws affecting workers rights?

Which would also be flimsy in a court of law in the UK...

Feels like I'm being compelled to explain things that are somewhat offtopic, I don't fancy the bait. My point with my original post was more along the lines of venting that by the time people got their pitchforks out they needed to use them to dig up beaten dead horses.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I'm not justifying anything.

I'm unvaccinated and always took it as a personal choice, I don't consume much MSM and I don't watch news channels.

Maybe I'm extra ignorant due to that...

My point was the virus was as bad as the cure, the cure I've never had much interest in although I did share side effects I got to see. People never had issues with those posts.

Personal choice stuff is personal choice, I've already said my bit about rights. Social justice comes from social responsibility not social warriors.

I'd rather play it dumb than fake.

I agree although a case could be made for immunocompromised people, just like the flu vaccine. I've said that since the horse was alive.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

WITH 165,000 vacancies in the social care sector, Health Secretary Steve Barclay is being urged to do the right thing and apologise to, reinstate and compensate approximately 40,000 experienced care workers forced out for declining Covid-19 vaccination. An open letter campaign led by the Together Association has received over 50,000 signatures.
article posted 27 January 2023 ....conservativewoman.co.uk

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm not justifying anything.

I'm unvaccinated and always took it as a personal choice, I don't consume much MSM and I don't watch news channels.

Maybe I'm extra ignorant due to that...

My point was the virus was as bad as the cure, the cure I've never had much interest in although I did share side effects I got to see. People never had issues with those posts.

Personal choice stuff is personal choice, I've already said my bit about rights. Social justice comes from social responsibility not social warriors.

I'd rather play it dumb than fake.

I agree although a case could be made for immunocompromised people, just like the flu vaccine. I've said that since the horse was alive.

The case for the immunosuppressed has already been made back in October 2020 from the head of the vaccine task force Kate Bingham. They were planning to vaccinate the over 50s and the immunosuppressed from all ages or those who had serious health issues.

Unfortunately the pharmaceutical companies hijacked the vaccination campaign together with the insurance companies.

They have to be dismantled as they don't serve the public interest.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I know how long ago we had a good idea about covid, hence the pitchforks and dead horse reference.

Old page in my book but I'd happily revert back to it if the torches come out. The public fleecing is ongoing though and always will be I'd imagine.

Thank you

People should see the state of the UK. I hope they set a precedent.
edit on 29-1-2023 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Talk about from one extreme to another 😁

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I know how long ago we had a good idea about covid, hence the pitchforks and dead horse reference.

Old page in my book but I'd happily revert back to it if the torches come out. The public fleecing is ongoing though and always will be I'd imagine.

Thank you

People should see the state of the UK. I hope they set a precedent.

There is plenty of talk about this matter and it's a good topic for discussion. The public has lost all trust in the medical 'authorities'

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You are welcome...although I don't understand what you are thanking me for.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join