It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Naomi Wolf - COVID Vaccine Bioweapon Manufactured By CCP To Kill Off the Population

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Says the poster who gleefully posts about tragic deaths.....

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am enjoying the empty freeways and being able to sit right up the front in concerts, now that the vast majority of the population has been culled.

Good job not reading the thread as usual.

Good job missing the title of a thread that you authored.

Are your posts now going with lying, eye catching titles, that have nothing to do with the post content?

What tabloid do you work for?

LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Why troll that statement?
Is it amusing to you?

v1rtu0s0 is amusing to me...

I'm glad you think it's all a joke. I hope you are ready to own nothing get forced vaccines.

This cliché is so old and stupid, it has lost it's effectiveness as a MAGA catch phrase.

You will always be able to own anything you want as long as you can pay for it. The US will always be the Number One capitalist nation on the planet. Deal with it....

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
How many Americans have died from Chinese created fentanyl and covid ?

Like anyone cares...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Why troll that statement?
Is it amusing to you?

v1rtu0s0 is amusing to me...

I'm glad you think it's all a joke. I hope you are ready to own nothing get forced vaccines.

This cliché is so old and stupid, it has lost it's effectiveness as a MAGA catch phrase.

You will always be able to own anything you want as long as you can pay for it. The US will always be the Number One capitalist nation on the planet. Deal with it....

You can own certain trucks but they wont pass a strict gov emissions standard. Own but cant use..

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
But wait a minute. Didn't we already see this document where it says that the whole thing was an American thing?

Now I don't want to call her out for this, but it kind of looks like a deflect is going on. Was she one of those people that got groomed at Yale and/or Oxford? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Every time links are being made that could lead back to one of the 5 aristocratic families of Switzerland, China emerges as the point of blame. Seems awfully convenient.

The way it looks is that it was created in cooperation between CCP and the globalist Elites in the US. The whine time Trump was Potus they tried to get rid of him and the ccp used the virus to help the elites who are pro China ( don’t we all know a few of those names). The military and all the 3 letter agencies have been in on it, plus the cdc, Gates, Fauci etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Guyfriday
But wait a minute. Didn't we already see this document where it says that the whole thing was an American thing?

Now I don't want to call her out for this, but it kind of looks like a deflect is going on. Was she one of those people that got groomed at Yale and/or Oxford? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Every time links are being made that could lead back to one of the 5 aristocratic families of Switzerland, China emerges as the point of blame. Seems awfully convenient.

The way it looks is that it was created in cooperation between CCP and the globalist Elites in the US. The whine time Trump was Potus they tried to get rid of him and the ccp used the virus to help the elites who are pro China ( don’t we all know a few of those names). The military and all the 3 letter agencies have been in on it, plus the cdc, Gates, Fauci etc.

Unfortunately that seems to be correct.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Like anyone cares...

This is the real, genuine, provable tragic scandal these kinds of threads should be about. The opioid epidemic is killing American people and destroying lives every day.

But posters like the OP, have fallen hook line and sinker for false narratives spread by the politicians and leaders responsible for perpetuating the vaccine myths as a distraction from the real issues, while they continue to make money hand over fist. It's literally right there in front of them.

But no - opioids killing thousands and thousands of Americans by getting them addicted to painkillers is less exciting than pretending the NFL are using a body double for a guy whose heart stopped after he took a hit to the chest. Far less exciting than gleefully posting suicides and other individual tragedies, along with second hand hearsay to support the narrative.

It's genuinely sickening. I'm starting to think "the usual suspects" here on ATS are paid shills from the opioid lobby and are in bed with China. Keep them obsessing and losing their minds over vaccine lies, and they'll continue to ignore the genuine problems.

So easily taken in by the algorithms. What a tragedy.
edit on 29-1-2023 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Also I forgot to point out yet more irony of the conspiracy theorists' tendency to get all excited by anyone with "Dr" in front of their name, without any attention given to what kind of doctor they are, or indeed their reputation.

To be clear, Wolf's doctorate is nothing medical. Having "Dr" in front of her name has zero relevance whatsoever to her misinformed opinions on covid vaccines - she is not qualified. And her [non medical] doctorate thesis was so littered with falsehoods and errors that it had to be prefaced by no less than 63 corrections and clarifications in an erratum.

A brief read online will show you that this woman is widely recognised as perpetuating lies, mistruths and complete failures to understand the material she claims to be advising on.

She even fell for the 5G lunatic conspiracy theories.

Honestly, if this is the best you have, it's not looking good for you is it.
edit on 29-1-2023 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
S+F! You do a great job keeping the ongoing narrative updated. Not all may pan out, but we don’t know at this point what is true and authentic and what is misinformation. What’s important in this ongoing state of uncertainty is to put everything out there so folk can be in the best possible position to at least attempt to decide for themselves.

That said, although my spidey sense has been tingling since February 2020, it’s my no doubt annoying habit to question anything in a narrative that doesn’t at first glance appear to add up. Of course this may be because I’ve simply missed the point and I'm embarrassingly parading my ignorance. I caveat all this because I don’t want you to think I’m one of the (diminishing) zombie chorus of msm cheerleaders, trying to obfuscate or sabotage your OP: no frakking way have I ever been that.

So, all of that said, I ask…

She says the vaccine has the ability to shed. I assume this means that the vaccinated can pass on the damaging mRNA properties of vaccine to the unvaccinated they come into close enough contact with. This is indeed a terrifying prospect, since it means that even if, like me you have avoided the mRNA shots you are still not safe from them.

But this begs the question… What then protects those perpetrating this? Would they not also be equally vulnerable to the folk around them whom are shedding?

What might prevent this?

Is there a different, genuine vaccination for tptb and those they’ve selected for survival?

It’s possible, I guess; those in society that have been deemed worthy of the post cull society may have received a different vaccine without even knowing about it. But the problem with that theory is that those doing the vaccinating would need to know that these individuals (the names on the list) were to receive a different vaccine batch to the others in the queue. Wouldn’t one of these vaccinators have let this slip by now? With the scale of the vaccinations, with general public being recruited to vaccinate people I think it’d be too improbable to keep this under wraps.

So if the mRNA is dodgy by design and if shedding of it is possible, meaning there has to be a genuine vaccine protecting against the shedding, then it’s only tptb who are receiving it.

Moreover, if this shedding she speaks of were indeed spreading the damaging properties of mRNA to the unvaccinated and if, as she claims the CCP are behind this - if it’s a plan to depopulate the west - then surely the CCP would want NO travel between China and the west. This would be easily done, as the CCP could claim it was simply to contain the spread of covid. But this has not happened - in fact with the recent unlocking of China it’s been down to western countries to declare testing necessary for entry. And of course this is being done in a half arsed manner.

This means the non-mRNA vaccinated Chinese tourists and family visits for the recent new year will risk those travellers being infected with the mRNA nasties by westerners who are shedding. Then they’ll take it back to China and spread it there.

For me this is enough to debunk the notion of the shedding. And if shedding of mRNA is indeed possible, then it debunks the theory that China is using a non-mRNA vaccine because they’ve designed the mRNA to damage the recipient. The only way it still works is if there’s that alternative vaccine that protects from the mRNA nasties. If so, is that the vaccine China’s given to its own citizens, or one one reserved for its elite?

Sorry to blabber on, but I think the point I’m poorly trying to make is that if it’s not possible to vaccinate against mRNA shedding, then her account is BS because it includes mRNA shedding. It would be a suicidal plan by whomever is perpetrating it.

Is it possible to ‘vaccinate’ against mRNA? What I know about gene therapy etc could be written on postage stamp and still leave some room, but the very nature of it makes me guess that you cannot ‘vaccinate’ against gene-manipulation, except perhaps with even more sophisticated gene manipulation - I dunno!

I definitely do not trust in this novel mRNA tech; who knows if it’s been designed to hurt us! What I do know is that it’s untested and I don’t wish to be a Guinea pig and with each YouTube upload by Dr Campbell that I watch i’m more relieved that I abstained.

edit on 29-1-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Like anyone cares...

This is the real, genuine, provable tragic scandal these kinds of threads should be about. The opioid epidemic is killing American people and destroying lives every day.

But posters like the OP, have fallen hook line and sinker for false narratives spread by the politicians and leaders responsible for perpetuating the vaccine myths as a distraction from the real issues, while they continue to make money hand over fist. It's literally right there in front of them.

But no - opioids killing thousands and thousands of Americans by getting them addicted to painkillers is less exciting than pretending the NFL are using a body double for a guy whose heart stopped after he took a hit to the chest. Far less exciting than gleefully posting suicides and other individual tragedies, along with second hand hearsay to support the narrative.

It's genuinely sickening. I'm starting to think "the usual suspects" here on ATS are paid shills from the opioid lobby and are in bed with China. Keep them obsessing and losing their minds over vaccine lies, and they'll continue to ignore the genuine problems.

See my avatar.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Like anyone cares...

Wars are not fought today with traditional weapons.
America is being attacked in all kind of forms and they have no idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
None of what you are describing is happening.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

......And This is what was Known BEFORE these Covid-19 " Vaccine/Gene Therapies " were Approved by the U.S. Government.............

List of Covid-19 vaccine adverse effects being known to the FDA before the emergency approval:

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transverse myelitis
Encephalitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholapathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infraction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in CHILDREN
Vaccine enhanced disease

Of course this was all known beforehand.
They were just hoping the list would be much longer.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I believe that some, if not many of internet "conspiracy experts" are operating as disinformation agents for intelligence agencies, plural, as in all the big ones around the world.

I kinda go with my gut. I watch different people, and most of them like this lady, just don't strike a chord with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why didn’t you say so sooner? And don’t worry about adding a source, evidence, any of that boring tosh, not necessary - if you’re saying this is so, then then is so

While you’re at it can you tell us next weeks lottery numbers pls

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It is much longer...

almost 1300 different side effects were observed during their abbreviated testing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join