It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Naomi Wolf - COVID Vaccine Bioweapon Manufactured By CCP To Kill Off the Population

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am enjoying the empty freeways and being able to sit right up the front in concerts, now that the vast majority of the population has been culled.

What alternate reality role playing game is this? The vast majority?

Oh, you were being sarcastic I think. Yeah, not too many can tell when I'm sarcastic. Something to do with text versus audio, the tones in the voice when pronouncing words.

That's probably why I was the only person to star your reply even though it was one of the first and everyone else got like 5 or 6 or more for going with the narrative. It's a cold world out there.
edit on CST10Thu, 26 Jan 2023 22:46:03 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The funny thing is , the people who thought this crap up did not do their homework on what would happen if family members of United States Marines start dying and the real reason gets exposed............

Not a place on Earth will they be safe..... that is a #ing promise.........

Semper Fi.....

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Just for the Record , DeSantis is a Yale Graduate and also a Member of Skull and Bones . A Prerequisite for being Elected a U.S. President ? ....................WARNING ! ....

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Just for the Record , DeSantis is a Yale Graduate and also a Member of Skull and Bones . A Prerequisite for being Elected a U.S. President ?

Didn't know that mate and please feel free to post it on the thread.

Not that surprising as it seems most 'elitist actors are in some sort of cult or other these days (the S+B initiation does sound rather disturbing though).

As for China's role thought there was some excellent research in this episode from Corbett.

China And The New World Order

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I couldn´t read the thread properly because ATS id getting worse day by day for me. My question is, why are they trying to make China look like the only culprit now? We, "the ethically and morally best of them all west", build that lab there, did our research (Gain Of Function and what else) there because we couldn´t do it at home because of laws and whatever. It was WEF´s Grand Madame Merkel who visited exactly that lab a few days before the corona terror against the people started.

For me it feels like one rat is blaming another rat from the same pack for being the only culprit for what happened. Go to the Event201 website and check all the photos there, there you see europeans, chinese, americans, gleefully creating/starting the greatest crime in human history. Btw, everybody you see there needs to be deported straight to the sun, as a beginning. Because on these photos you see nothing else than a bunch of criminals worse than Nazi-Dr Mengele.

Had to check who Naomi Wolf is, fun fact:

"In 2007, in How to Destroy a Democracy (The End of America: A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot), Naomi Wolf describes the strategies fascist movements have used to grab power around the world and criticizes the decay of democratic institutions in the United States." Wikipedia

So, why is she now supporting fascistic methods with blaming China as the only culprit for a crime these fascists all did together? First she criticized the real culprits like Fauci, said the real things about the corona crime and now she plays the game of the rats who blame each other meanwhile, as their house of cards collapses slowly but steadily. What did they do to her that she suddenly tries to throw smoke grenades, why is she trying to hide the western culprits? Was a Young Global Leader training offered? Has there been an invitation to Davos? Money suitcases changed owners? Was she always only "controlled opposition"?

Anyway, it looks like their a$$es are on ice if the rats start to throw each other under the bus. Or it´s part of a plan of a WWIII, make the Chinese look like the culprits for the corona crime so the western people have no problem if their governments start a war against China.

However, they will tell us anything but the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

A huge amount of sudden deaths are happening in millennials.

Well, millennials suck as a group, so there is a good reason to cull them.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That's outrageous

edit on 27-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

That's outrageous

I do agree millennials are outrageous...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What makes you think it's good to cull anyone but why millennials in particular?
How do they suck (iyo)?
edit on 27-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cwwcww
The funny thing is , the people who thought this crap up did not do their homework on what would happen if family members of United States Marines start dying and the real reason gets exposed............

Not a place on Earth will they be safe..... that is a #ing promise.........

Semper Fi.....

It seems like it worked pretty well so far.

5th generational warfare is mind control.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the majority of all generations is a waste of space. they all contribute to the mess we are in today. pretty ignorant statement. must be a boomer.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

the majority of all generations is a waste of space. they all contribute to the mess we are in today. pretty ignorant statement. must be a boomer.

True... I was just trolling on the statement... "A huge amount of sudden deaths are happening in millennials."

I'm sure all you millennials took it personally...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

True... I was just trolling on the statement... "A huge amount of sudden deaths are happening in millennials."

Why troll that statement?
Is it amusing to you?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

what we take personally is what your generations policies did to jump start this mess. then every generation after just amplifies it. but, then again, the majority of politicians in power are boomers. so, all of this is still your fault.
just having fun, hahaha.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

what we take personally is what your generations policies did to jump start this mess. then every generation after just amplifies it. but, then again, the majority of politicians in power are boomers. so, all of this is still your fault.
just having fun, hahaha.

They are boomers but boomers didn't vote them into office. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Is it amusing to you?

v1rtu0s0 is amusing to me...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

edit on 1/28/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Is it amusing to you?

v1rtu0s0 is amusing to me...

I'm glad you think it's all a joke. I hope you are ready to own nothing get forced vaccines.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm glad you think it's all a joke. I hope you are ready to own nothing get forced vaccines.

I didn't use the word all, I said you were...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManOfJustice
Kinda makes sense. Considering the US has been threatening to invade China for years now, China has to have a weapon to defend itself from Americans.

Got a source for that?

You sound familiar. Have we met before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join