It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Naomi Wolf - COVID Vaccine Bioweapon Manufactured By CCP To Kill Off the Population

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This topic is absolutely RED HOT right now. As people wake up to the dangers of these toxic shots, nearly every alt-media source is talking about it. This is primarily due to the Project Veritas release yesterday where they got a director at Pfizer to admit they are attempting gain of function research to mutate coronavirus for profit and this will be bad for America. There are also a plethora of studies being released showing the dangerous adverse effects of the bioweapon quackzine injections. Another recent peer reviewed study showed at least 217k deaths from these injections within the first year of the "vaccine" campaign within the US alone. Then there's other strange occurances like the NFL player who collapsed on the field that had received his booster in Decemeber. After collapsing and receiving 10 minutes of CPR and being clinically dead, he returned to the game 2 and a half weeks later walking quickly, surrounded by heavy security, and never revealing his face. Many believe they are using a body double to cover it up which is unprecedented.

If your spidey sense isn't tingling by now I'm not sure what to tell you.

Now Dr. Naomi Wolf says she believes this is all a coordinated effort by the CCP and other actors to kill off the North American and European populations. This is done slowly via adverse effects and through infertility. The initial wave of died suddenly deaths is just a blip in whats to come, but what's happening is very deliberate. As you know China does not have an mRNA vaccine, but it's helping to build mRNA factories around the world to continue pumping its enemies full of these deaths shots.

Pfizer knew during the clinical trial that its COVID-19 mRNA drug was harmful on a large scale, could be shed from person to person, and even contributed to deaths. Despite this knowledge, Pfizer and the FDA, assisted by the CDC and mainstream media, suppressed this information and prevented people from being able to give informed consent to receive treatment.

I believe as you know that this is a bioweapon. I’ve done reporting showing it’s being manufactured in concert with the CCP, the IP and tech went, per SEC Filing 21 21 to China. China’s opened manufacturing plants all over Western Europe and now in North America. And so for me, it’s just a slow way to debilitate, if not kill off the population in North America and Western Europe. And I see that very conservatively and very advisedly. I think it’s extraordinarily dangerous and terrifying that they’re promoting this now as an annual thing. And, of course, they’re (FDA) going to rubberstamp it on Thursday because this advisory committee if wholly enthralled with the industry.

SOURCE AND VIDEO

edit on 26-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
More are waking up at least, with enough people awake and aware of what's happening, they can't keep getting away with literal murder !

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

......And This is what was Known BEFORE these Covid-19 " Vaccine/Gene Therapies " were Approved by the U.S. Government.............

List of Covid-19 vaccine adverse effects being known to the FDA before the emergency approval:

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transverse myelitis
Encephalitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholapathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infraction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in CHILDREN
Vaccine enhanced disease
edit on 26-1-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

......And This is what was Known BEFORE these Covid-19 " Vaccine/Gene Therapies " were Approved by the U.S. Government.............

List of Covid-19 vaccine adverse effects being known to the FDA before the emergency approval:

Guillain-Barré syndrome
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
Transverse myelitis
Encephalitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholapathy
Convulsions/seizures
Stroke
Narcolepsy and cataplexy
Anaphylaxis
Acute myocardial infraction
Myocarditis/pericarditis
Autoimmune disease
Deaths
Pregnancy and birth outcomes
Other acute demyelinating diseases
Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
Thrombocytopenia
Disseminated intravascular coagulation
Venous thromboembolism
Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
Kawasaki disease
Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in CHILDREN
Vaccine enhanced disease

Theres actually a list of 1291 side effects but the package inserts inside the covid vaccine packages are left blank. It's just a blank sheet of paper. No informed consent.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

" Theres actually a list of 1291 side effects but the package inserts inside the covid vaccine packages are left blank. It's just a blank sheet of paper. No informed consent."

That in Itself is a Criminal Offense !

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
3 seconds later:

Spains under 15 star football player dies suddenly:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I said from Day1 this was a modified military grade bio weapon designed for "longevity" not instant shock & kill ☠️

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
But wait a minute. Didn't we already see this document where it says that the whole thing was an American thing?

Now I don't want to call her out for this, but it kind of looks like a deflect is going on. Was she one of those people that got groomed at Yale and/or Oxford? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Every time links are being made that could lead back to one of the 5 aristocratic families of Switzerland, China emerges as the point of blame. Seems awfully convenient.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I am enjoying the empty freeways and being able to sit right up the front in concerts, now that the vast majority of the population has been culled.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am enjoying the empty freeways and being able to sit right up the front in concerts, now that the vast majority of the population has been culled.

Good job not reading the thread as usual.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm not sure if your joking or not. I was talking to a friend that works in the county coroner's office, and the topic of homeless people came up. I noted that the shelters seem to be doing a good job at housing the homeless, and my friend told me that the city morgue isn't a homeless shelter. I laughed, but he said that so many people have died that they have little space left for the homeless when they come in dead. He said that it's never been this bad, and that every time they ask for more funding to build a bigger storage center, the county says to cremate the homeless without ID'ing them. It's a political mess.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Was she one of those people that got groomed at Yale..

Looks like Mao Tse Tung also attended the Yale schools established in China back in 1903 - also pretty curious how virtually all U.S. diplomatic representatives to China have been members of Yale.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Every time links are being made that could lead back to one of the 5 aristocratic families of Switzerland, China emerges as the point of blame. Seems awfully convenient.

Rothschilds are not aristocrats.

Just plain RATS

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
She's a doctor like Jill Biden is.

She's a Clinton lackey.

She voted for Joe because something Trump.

She was shocked that after Joe was elected at: Jabs, Lockdowns, Masks and the rest. She failed to read the campaign website which detailed that they would do this when selected with 81m votes. Might be still up.

The fact that she has turned is rather comical, as it is after the fact. Outrage post event is really nothing more than monday morning quarterbacking which gives the outrage faux justification.

Joe never hid the fact he was going to destroy the country, Trump detailed it.

So how come I'm not surprised like Naomi? Joe said he would do this, he kept true to his promises, she didn't bother to listen to anything Joe said or wrote on the website. She's an idiot.

Now I'm off to read her best book: Vagina: A New Biography (2012)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Rothschilds are only money exchangers. Ask what those rats answer to and there you will only see swiss cheese.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Covid-19 killed mostly seniors.

Is the same group behind making the Covid Vaccines increase the chances of death, across all ages?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Don't know much about Coke/Pepsi politics but thought she did a good job here warning how 'the vaccine passport platform is the same platform as a social credit system' .

Two vids here and here showing how it already works in China.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Covid-19 killed mostly seniors.

Is the same group behind making the Covid Vaccines increase the chances of death, across all ages?

A huge amount of sudden deaths are happening in millennials. Q3 2021 actuary data showed a 84% increase in all cause mortality for working age males for example (right when mandates kicked in in the US).

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Legionnaire Disease and lack of care killed most those seniors. It wasn't until the "vaccine/virus" was released did covid actually start killing people off.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I wondered about that "vape'ing" Vitamin E issue that was killing people the summer before all this SARS Corona Virus Type-2 got started suddenling became a non-topic when cold season started.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join