It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modernas Newest mRNA Set To Go Straight To The Heart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: marg6043

Our World changed to open air lab rat experiment , where the scientist lure people to their inhuman experiments...

Nevermind the The Nuremberg Code , money is more important, together with depopulation .

I think the world had already used the lure approach. "Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly." Centuries old technique. Versus the lock him down and hold them down approach.

We have hit another 360 moment. Back to the time of the federal lords, the high elite, the syncophants, the peasants, and the highly expendable poor.

The only difference now is the power of illusion. Many are not who they think they are.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I sometimes think to myself, that there is great illusion greated , that we all live under order , but in reality we live in chaos.

It`s the same trick they say that it`s much easyer to control slaves when the slaves dont realize being slaves .

Next thought is, what is the definition of psychosis ? mental illness of a severe kind which can make people lose contact with reality

If in theory, we would live in chaos, but people would believe that we believe in some kind of law and order, justice.....would that entitle to say people have psychosis .

It`s grain of salt thinking, but nevertheless....people ( far too many ) has lost touch in reality .

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Have you seen this video?

The entire video is 8 mins long and worth a watch.....but seeing where they are planning for people to live, is terrifying.....it's from 4.20 min mark onward.

(Check out the yt channel to see more vids by clicking the circle in the top left of the image).

edit on 26-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It’s one thing taking an injection of a new drug to help after a heart attack, I mean you already have an issue and if it means avoiding surgery and improvement then you take the risks.

It’s entirely another taking a jab for basically nothing that could give you life changing effects.
edit on 26-1-2023 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Not seen that video , yes really terrifying!

That structure in the desert , constant surveillance 24/ 7 . It`s about keeping people in tiny sectors....total control, it`s about controll.

A prison cell build to larger complex, with added services which make people think it`s somehow cool place.

The location itself, hot desert area.....it`s no coincidence IMO . Once they take controll of cars/ tranportation there, you are stuck....cant walk out because it`s hot place .

Thanks mate

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You are welcome....thanks for watching......his other videos are also exposing the terrifying future that's being planned.
I don't think it will be just in that country.
In the UK they are already making 15 minute zone cities.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes the 15 minut or 20 minuts cities agenda is rolling ahead.

It`s prison thinking, on way or another. They will limit movements , first litle then more .

With modern surveillance tech, people in those cities are kept in full surveillance, it`s easyer when there is that limited area with people , sensors, cameras.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The line will have compartments and everything will be within 5 minutes.....it is a prison.
No one will know if a compartment is eradicated....

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is exactly what I was worried about. Over-reaction based on talking points.

Folks, try to understand... mRNA is NOT A DRUG. mRNA is a PROCESS to create a protein in the body. In the case of this heart attack treatment, it forces the body to create relaxin, which is a naturally produced hormone that is involved in growing new blood vessels. In the Chinese virus "vaccines," the body was forced to make spike proteins. The spike proteins are the problem! No one studied the effects those proteins would have on the body once produced. The spike protein was identified, assumed to be the best antibody target, mapped, coded into mRNA form, and the clot shots were born.

Yes, they are dangerous, especially over time and especially in people who have a predisposition to blood clots. No argument there. The CDC, WHO, Fauci, Biden, and the whole lot who wanted to mandate these "vaccines" should all be taken out and shot... multiple times in non-vital areas, with bullets impregnated with acid... for attempted genocide.

But can we keep the blame where the blame belongs?

I have personally suffered 8 heart attacks... that's not a typo. E-I-G-H-T heart attacks... some minor, some major, one was a widow-maker (100% LAD blockage). That left me disabled... I am lucky to walk to my mailbox and back on a good day, slowly with a cane, after several years. This injection we are talking about would help people to regain their strength after a major heart attack, without being cracked open like a walnut as I have been.

If... IF... it works. Now, would I take it right now? Only if the choice was try it or get all dead and stuff. Give it a few years, though, and there will be people who have to make that decision, and they will likely decide to try it. That's how human trials work. Once I see a good track record, yeah, I would take it. I would be grateful to take it.

This also cannot be mandated. It is only for a specific condition: heart damage due to compromised cardiac arteries. You don't give a medicine like that to anyone with a working heart, just as surely as you don't recommend open heart bypass surgery to someone who doesn't have heart failure. I have had arterial blood drawn... let me tell you, it sucks! Big time! Those needles have to go deep... how much worse is a direct injection into the heart? This, if it works and becomes accepted, would likely wind up being injected in most cases through an arterial cath, not a needle... cardiac needles would likely be a last resort for someone on death's door.

To summarize, this is a drug, not a vaccine. It is intended for a very specific condition, not as general protection from a future infection. The condition it treats is normally fatal, as opposed to a virus with an infection fatality rate of under 1%. It produces a naturally-occurring hormone, as opposed to a foreign protein with unknown side effects. It is intended to be injected into the heart, instead of being intended for muscular injection; there is no need for aspiration, as aspiration is not needed (and would be counterproductive). The only thing this has in common with the Chinese virus "vaccine" is the process used to make it.

Does anyone remember some years back when a bad batch of Tylenol was released? It was killing people! Poisoned! But did anyone who remembers that decide suddenly to never use aspirin? It's the same process... just a different drug. Well, the hysteria I am seeing over "OMG! mRNA!" is just like swearing off aspirin because of a bad batch of Tylenol.

mRNA works... ironically, the proof is in how bad the Chinese virus "vaccine" is. It does exactly what it was intended to do: it tricks the body into producing the spike protein. The spike protein does a lot of damage. Relaxin does not do damage... again, it is naturally produced in the body anyway, just not in sufficient quantities to assist sufficiently after a heart attack. And this will not be the last of the mRNA drugs... there is some very promising work on cancer where the mRNA process is needed. But if this panic continues, those new miracle cures will be lost. We are where we are with the Chinese virus "vaccines" because we all panicked... now we are doing it again. Have we learned nothing?

Science, people... science.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Also reminiscent of Tedros at the WHO saying that "..those who suffer & die [because of] the vaccines will at least have the peace of the grave".

These people are deluded monsters.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Fair enough , and i apologize for having such a strong view . The 8 heart attacks....ouch man....that sounds just awfull

And the needle also .

I am just so much against the entitys that make these wonder drugs, because they get caught from lying, giving people via goverments a drug that kils / injures people . And also, without any benefit really for the disease/ prevention . So i think the entitys are criminal and not to be ever trusted , and since the goverments and health officials are in bed with the criminal entitys and have no legal liability ( at least for covid-19 drugs ) .

I do understand your point thought also, it`s matter of life and death .

This hormone , Relaxin ...have you try looking other possibilitys to boost it ? or other substances that bring similar effects ?

One thing that i catch with short google search after read Wiki about relaxin

Relaxin wikipedia

Beet Juice Lowers Blood Pressure and Boosts Exercise Endurance in Heart Failure Patients

7 Health Benefits of Eating Beets

Your Blood Pressure Improves Beets are rich in nitrates, which the body converts to nitric oxide—a compound that relaxes and dilates blood vessels, turning them into superhighways for your nutrient- and oxygen-rich blood. That means better circulation, and possibly lower blood pressure.

Cardiovascular function Relaxin has been shown to relax vascular smooth muscle cells and increase nitric oxide production in rat endothelial cells, thus playing a role in regulation of cardiovascular function by dilating systemic resistance arteries.[18] Relaxin increases the rate and force of cardiac contraction in rat models and has been found to promote maturation of cardiomyocytes in mice.[19] Several animal studies have found relaxin to have a cardioprotective function against ischaemia and reperfusion injury, by reducing cellular damage, via anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory effects.[citation needed] Relaxin has been shown to reduce cardiac fibrosis in animal models by inhibiting cardiac fibroblasts secreting collagen and stimulating matrix metalloproteinase.[19][18] In the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), relaxin is associated with squamous differentiation and is expressed in tracheobronchial epithelial cells as opposed to being involved with reproduction.[25]

What if there would be alternative to that mRNA ? I cant say at this very moment is there, since i have not dig this deep, and heart is complex organ ?
edit on 26-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am not insensitive to your situation. In fact I agree with most of what you have posted.

I just wanted say that Tylenol and aspirin are both medications that many take for the relief of pain, they are not the same medication, just with a different name. Tylenol is a brand name for acetaminophen. Acetaminophen is manufactured by a large number of pharmaceutical companies, some know it as Paracetamol, it has other brand names as well. If there is disseminated a bad batch of Tylenol, people most likely would not have an issue with purchasing from a different manufacturer, because it would not be a crap shoot on whether or not you would be the one hit with the poisoned batch. That is not the same if it is the formula, or the mechanism for how it works, is the problem. Regardless of who made it, or where it was made, your chances of untoward symptoms or death are the same.

Another huge problem was choice. I believe people have the right to choose to be the noble guinea pig, are the selfish dissenter. Adverbs added because buzz words will be used. We seem to like the spice. When choice is removed, any ill effects are akin to deliberate physical damage or murder.

My two cents.

edit on 26-1-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Obviously, you survived the 8 heart attacks with the regular methods of treatment and that is amazing, will you take this untested and newly put together treatment? just asking.

Is going to be years before new treatments shows how effective they are and if the good effects override the side effects.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm right there with you on the "vaccine" but this is not the vaccine. This is a completely different treatment that happens to use the same process to get the needed hormones into the body where they are needed. There are others in development, to help cure such things as cancer.

Relaxin could probably be injected directly, but it is also difficult to manufacture. mRNA is much cheaper and faster, meaning the cost and availability of the treatment would be better. That's the reason pharmaceuticals are wanting to use this process: to make it easier and faster to create the drugs that are needed. In the case of a heart attack, one has minutes, perhaps seconds, to re-establish blood flow. Not everyone is able to survive as long as I did; my doctors keep asking me how I do it (I just tell them I'm too stubborn or too stupid to die right).

Ivanka Trump died of a widow-maker coming down the stairs. Having experienced one personally, I feel safe in saying she probably never felt the last thump before she stopped falling. They're that bad. A fast application of nitro-glycerin probably was what saved me; like relaxin, it is a powerful vasodialator. Unlike relaxin, it does not help regrow arteries, nor is it natural.

mRNA is a process whose time has come. The fact that a bunch of greedy pharmaceuticals cut safety corners and a bunch of ignorant, power-hungry politicians backed them, and a bunch of self-righteous, clueless media people supported the whole mess shouldn't detract from that. The whole point of medicine is still to heal the sick, even if some in that industry have corrupted the system.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm well aware of acetaminophen being the generic name for Tylenol. At the time, acetaminophen was new, and it was almost exclusively marketed as "Tylenol."

Another huge problem was choice. I believe people have the right to choose to be the noble guinea pig, are the selfish dissenter. Adverbs added because buzz words will be used. We seem to like the spice. When choice is removed, any ill effects are akin to deliberate physical damage or murder.

I completely agree. All medical decisions rest ultimately with the patient. I have refused medicines before... ticked off the doctors, but I know my body and I felt the risks outweighed the benefits.

I was actually back in the hospital a couple days ago... more PVCs. When the EMTs were trying to convince me to go to the hospital, my wife tried to answer for me: "Yes, he's going."

I looked up at her and said, "If I say so. It's my decision."

The very idea that the "vaccines" were ever even suggested to be mandatory, especially so early on in their application, was an abomination to the entire medical industry. Personally, I think anyone who even suggested that was a good thing should be exiled to a remote island and never again allowed back into society. But, I suppose in hindsight it's good that won't happen... would be a massive population reduction.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

you take this untested and newly put together treatment? just asking.

If I felt it was my best chance, yes I would.

Is going to be years before new treatments shows how effective they are and if the good effects override the side effects.

Yes, but with transparency (something that we haven't had with the "vaccine"), we can get some indication in a year or less. After a few years, we will have pretty good info on potential side effects. At that point I would have no qualms about using the treatment. Before then, it's a judgement call... MY judgement call.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 2612023 by Wide-Eyes because: Ignorance on my behalf.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sure , it`s everybodys right to use or test something. I am just skeptical .

‘Science Fiction Medicine’: Moderna Developing mRNA Injection to Treat Heart Failure

Novartis’ AHF Drug Serelaxin Fails Trial Nearly Three Years after FDA Rejection

Top heart-failure contender serelaxin flops

That Novartis serelaxin was oral drug if i understand, so that`s one difference at least .

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If I wanted to reduce the population fast.

This vaccine is exactly how I would do it.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
If I wanted to reduce the population fast.

This vaccine is exactly how I would do it.

Create fear. Create the solution. Let the (final) solution do its work over time. Avoid blame, take control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join