It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modernas Newest mRNA Set To Go Straight To The Heart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Quite a many seems to have heart problems now . Enter the solution ..shot for heart.

Yeeh the story sounds litle familiar, maybe i seen it earlyer.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A relative had a cancer swiftly engulf her heart, right after the shot.
One minute she's 60 something and fit as a 40 year old,
and stunningly attractive
inside and out.

Straight to the heart.

At the funeral I numbly said 'I'm sorry', to her.

What can you do?

Half the vaxxers wanted us in camps.
Maybe more.
She was one of the good ones.

# 1656

a reply to: Kenzo

edit on 25-1-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I am sorry to hear , yeeh too many good dies from the shots.

The society itself is guilty also, as it has instructed citizens to trust the science, experts, medicine ...

And when people then do that, they die .

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think we should just all hop in suicide pods and help speed up the great reset because 🤡 world is getting to be too much.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

After March 2021, When the Biden Administration told Pfizer/Moderan/J&J they were free to pump out new Covid drugs without government pre-approval, all hell started to break loose in America. Our overall life expectancy is going BACKWARDS as a result.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I think we should just all hop in suicide pods and help speed up the great reset because 🤡 world is getting to be too much.

Bad idea.

Don't leave without taking at least one evil person with you, or before you go.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, and nobody even arrested dr. Fauci either.

Biden assuring on TV , that the vaccine will protect .

Twilight zone ?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The pharma is testing their crap on any willing person out there, they are still under the government protections, soo they can test and kill at will with not repercussions, after all anybody getting any of the mRna jabs or treatments are willing participants.

Pharma is desperate to get a new type of treatment base on nanoparticles they want this crap on every single human being, like Gates said we will be getting treatments like computers do, to reprogram the human system pharma has gone crazy.

Nothing is for the cures of diseases the money-making is going to be in expensive new mRna technology

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Our World changed to open air lab rat experiment , where the scientist lure people to their inhuman experiments...

Nevermind the The Nuremberg Code , money is more important, together with depopulation .

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: nugget1
I can see someone who has serious heart disease with little chance of any quality to life taking a chance. What's the worst that could happen? An end to suffering?

Eerily reminiscent of the leaked Chinese conference call where the Chinese general was saying that the Covid vax would kill people, but that there would be an antidote, but also that it would pretty much just help people permanently end their suffering. I hope he's wrong.

I think there's a big difference between taking an experimental medication based on fear alone than knowing you're already knocking on deaths door and taking a chance on regaining some quality to life with the added bonus of possibly a few more years.

If I were circling the drain, I'd be happy to take a bullet for my fellow man in hopes they could perfect a way benefit others before they got to that point.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: nugget1

The worst that can happen ? Like your body going completely insane ,creating all sort of new cells all over your body....No thanks.

And the best that could happen? Your will die a very expensive death. I'm not talking about someone who has a heart attack that a couple of stents will give them a new lease on life; I'm talking about someone who is the last stage of life having a heart attack and possibly restoring enough of their health to enjoy a little life extension.

If there was no chance of your surviving a heart attack would you still refuse that one last ditch effort?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

With all the current information about how covid jabs has done , i would not subject myself being lab rat .

It`s not all physical side effects , i seen also views that the jabs can alter or change behaviour .

F them .

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And the Cronenberging of the human genome begins...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If your Dumb enough to allow them to Inject this into your heart then so be it .

Survival of the fittest , Kill or be Killed.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Got a serious paxilon hydrochlorate vibe.

Hard pass I'll look to exercise and diet adjustment for now.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Took the government to give Moderna any business. They were a failed, garbage, bankrupt company with no prospects until the magic of The Rona, I hardly think they're worthy of more efforts to inject people with random stuff.

But Pfizer on the other hand, has their shl!t together for sure....

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
If your Dumb enough to allow them to Inject this into your heart then so be it .

Survival of the fittest , Kill or be Killed.

But, CNN said its good for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join