It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news just gets better and better.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I am against the 'vaccines' but I also try to keep things clear...a spike protein from the vax is not truly the same as a spike protein from the virus, is it?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I am against the 'vaccines' but I also try to keep things clear...a spike protein from the vax is not truly the same as a spike protein from the virus, is it?

No.

It's worse.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Also, who else really knows what's in these "vaccines." They've lied about everything else, why not lie about what's in them. The whole graphene thing seems a lot more plausible now.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What do you think about the 'self assembling structure/ nanobots/ chimera' talk?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Good Evening ATS from the UK
I've read this site for over a decade however kept out of being a member and posting.

A strange thing happened this week.
I've had 1 and 2 jabs and the booster as me and my Son have travelled to the US a few times from the UK the past 12 months, Knicks and Jets (unfortunately!)

The Daily Telegraph today had an article saying covid vaccines for under 50 will stop within a few weeks in the UK.

Last week I went to a sports game with my Son who is 13 and our entry tickets are in my wallet on my iPhone, I tapped me in and went to do my Son's and the Vaccine one came up. Obviously I changed it to the ticket.
That was only last Sunday and the 3 vaccination passes were in my wallet.

Today I've checked that wallet and passes after reading the Daily Telegraph article, no passes were in my wallet.
In expired passes the booster I had was invalid of dates, it was changed to 4th may 2022 to 3rd April 2022...
When it was originally 2023.
Spikevax vaccination.
How would the passes be recalled and most importantly the dates be changed for them?

I logged back into the NHS site and put the pass back into my wallet for booster 3 and it accepted it although still went in my expired passes wallet which I had to retrieve and now the pass expires 3 April 2023.

I find this extremely strange and bizarre and wondered if anyone else has had the same sort of experience?

edit on 25-1-2023 by mt414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What do you think about the 'self assembling structure/ nanobots/ chimera' talk?

I can't outright discount anything because I'm ignorant to everything that could be in them. There are some pretty interesting pictures that I don't think are photoshopped.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The dangerous idiots that are spearheading this circus don’t have a clue.

twitter.com...

“You are invincible!!”

A few month later…

“We facked up!!”

edit on 1 25 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Not a single bastard that had anything to do with the start of this will be held accountable.

This was the plan and the plan worked, is still working actually. WEF and NWO peeps are behind this along with allies of non human origin apparently. The sooner people wake up to this fact the sooner we can get on with outing them from our planet and its politics in general. Will usher in a time of true human development and prosperity but before that can happen some serious dark times are ahead my friends.

God bless us all

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Is covid having this effect as well as the vaccine, or just the vaccine? For me that’s the big question? Are we damned if we do and damned if we don’t?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join