It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news just gets better and better.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

What year was that? 2019 by chance?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

A quick search on ats shows the topic going back to 2006 if I’m reading it right.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well at least there is some action, even delayed....but comparing to covid jabs no amount of dead or injured seem to cause reaction from them ?

You get no argument from me on that one. In fact they are still trying to double down.

Last report I heard was yesterday and it sounded like a quiet compromise. They are changing the requirement to yearly. I even heard someone say they were working a combo shot. Maybe they will finally allow a choice, and we can pick our selected combos, like buying coffee at Starbucks.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

As flu-covid combo ?

So crazy , the death spiraling trend of this realm is visible more and more

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The article you link is supposition based on this study in his cited works:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I don't see the word vaccine used there at all?

The spike protein is the culprit here.
MRNA vaccines cause your body to produce the spike protein.
You get exposed to the spike protein by Covid and the vaccines.

Who in their right mind would put this stuff in their body? And this source should be the most "approved" source of information. Taken straight from genome.gov the branch of the NIH called the National Human Genome Research Institute...

mRNA acts as a cellular messenger. DNA, which is stored in a cell’s nucleus, encodes the genetic information for making proteins. mRNA transfers a copy of this genetic information outside of the nucleus, to a cell’s cytoplasm, where it is translated into amino acids by ribosomes and then folded into complete proteins. mRNA is a short-lived molecule, meaning it degrades easily and does not last long inside cells.

By injecting cells with a synthetic mRNA that encodes a viral spike protein, an mRNA vaccine can direct human cells to make a viral spike protein and evoke an immune response without a person ever having been exposed to the viral material.

These viral spike proteins, or antigens, normally coat the surface of the virus and are recognized by antibodies and other immune cells that prepare and protect the body against the virus. If a person is later exposed to the virus, antibodies and other parts of the immune system can recognize and attack the virus before it can infect healthy cells or cause illness.

Traditional vaccines work by giving a person either viral proteins or an inactivated or weakened version of a virus that triggers an immune response. mRNA vaccines do not contain viral material. Instead, these vaccines contain lipid or fat bubbles that surround a segment of mRNA, which provide cells with the instructions to make a certain viral protein.

www.genome.gov...

Also what "cells" specifically are they talking about? Still so vague. Heart cells? Skin cells? Sorry I'm not a biologist but I'm pretty sure there are many different types of cells. Isn't it an intramuscular shot? I don't know. They gotta be a lot more specific because i am again not a biologist and I don't know if it is a good idea to instruct random cells in the human body to create spike proteins. Something seems off with how vague they are about the whole thing to someone like me who is a layman.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Antimony because: more questions

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Common knowledge , After Flu Season comes the Stroke Season .

Whaaaaaaaat ?

UNBELIEVABLE: Urgent Care Physician Warns of Stroke Season After Flu Season (VIDEO)

Funny i dont remember ever even hearing about this.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Whaaaaaaaat ?

UNBELIEVABLE: Urgent Care Physician Warns of Stroke Season After Flu Season (VIDEO)

I think we both have slipped through into another time line. Maybe from the Earth tilt? Mandela effect?

I am not questioning my sanity, but I am truly starting to be seriously concerned about theirs.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It is not clear from the article they are talking about the vaccine, especially seeing how the 2 linked articles precisely talk of Covid-19 and Sars-Cov-2.

That being said, IF the virus was to do what is being described as rendering cells as useless idiots, the same must be assumed of the mRNA spike producing shots brought by the experimental shot.

Very telling they would use this specific part to make a "vaccine"...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Brace yourself everybody Moderna is coming out with the trials for a mRna "vaccine" for skin cancer, but, but, see is not a vaccine, is a treatment because it does not even come close to what a vaccine is in the old way that we all knew what vaccines were.

See, big pharma has been hell bound on having the mRna particles in every human being in the world, because they are getting ready for the biggest change in the way humans will be treated, with nanoparticles.

If you have the darn particles on you then you will be ready for what comes next, the damage of the immune system in order to program new particles to replace cells.

Yep sounds like a horror movie, but hey in another 25 years the human part of the humans will be comprised forever.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Brace yourself everybody Moderna is coming out with the trials for a mRna "vaccine" for skin cancer, but, but, see is not a vaccine, is a treatment because it does not even come close to what a vaccine is in the old way that we all knew what vaccines were.

See, big pharma has been hell bound on having the mRna particles in every human being in the world, because they are getting ready for the biggest change in the way humans will be treated, with nanoparticles.

If you have the darn particles on you then you will be ready for what comes next, the damage of the immune system in order to program new particles to replace cells.

Yep sounds like a horror movie, but hey in another 25 years the human part of the humans will be comprised forever.

Yep, I'm sure there will be no issues with that plan.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Something that I never thought about before.

Does make me think that maybe the Swiss no something that we don't.

Sorta makes me go hmmmm.

edit on 24-1-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: Kenzo

It's looking like a science fiction/horror movie at this point.

Jesus...

Some of us were very skeptical about the mandate part from the word go. They were lying to make it look like people needed it, then they lied to get the kids jabbed with this mess. I am certain the liars deserve prison if the people where they committed these crimes can resist killing them on sight. I hope they can balance the need with the proper path to justice.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Whaaaaaaaat ?

Stroke season? Must be a new thing!

WTF are they thinking...how can you put stroke and season in the same sentence and not think it may cause some concerns? I'm concerned now...stroke...yikes!!!

Interesting they say it follows the flu season...I don't care what it follows...they have completely lost their minds!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong, but those articles were about the virus, not the vaccines, right? Not that I think they are even close to vaccines, mind you.

So here is the deal.

A couple of recent studies have concluded the mRNA is causing a form of ADE or VAIDS. See these threads:

MAJOR - After Four Shots, Covid Jabs Sharply REDUCED Immune Function

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IgG4 Antibodies After Repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

1: What’s the worst-case scenario?

Glad you asked.

The worst-case scenario: the mRNA shots lead to a doom loop, robbing vaccinated people of a crucial immune system tool against the coronavirus in a way that worsens with each new infection.

Thus, over time, the average severity of Covid infections will increase. People will take longer to get better once they’re infected. Hospitalizations and deaths will rise. The health-care system will come under worsening strain.

Oh, and some people may suffer nasty autoimmune side effects too, including pancreatitis, kidney disease, and even aneurysms.

So, now we are hearing from other sources that the VIRUS is causing this either "as well" OR "to cover @sses" for a bunk vaccine. One or both seem to be true.

German Health Minister Warns Of Incurable Immune Deficiency Caused By Corona

Anyone who gets infected with corona more often runs the risk of developing an incurable immune deficiency. According to Health Minister Lauterbach, this is indicated by various studies that are currently being further researched. As a result, the risk of chronic diseases such as dementia would increase.

According to Federal Minister of Health Karl Lauterbach, several corona infections in one person can have serious consequences for the immune system. "It is worrying what we observe in people who have had several corona infections. Studies now show very clearly that those affected are often dealing with an immune deficiency that can no longer be cured," said Lauterbach of the Düsseldorf "Rheinische Post". .

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Whaaaaaaaat ?

LOL

Is Stroke Season getting you down? Tired of standing in long lines only to finally get to the counter and the sales clerk strokes out? We hear you! Every year Americans dread the Mid-Winter Stroke Season. And every year, we at StrokeOff work harder and harder to keep you on time and remain focused throughout your day while you work hard and dream of the brand new booster coming in Spring! Don't let Stroke Season slow you down this year! Stop by your Dr's office and ask inquire about the helpful benefits provided by StokeOff.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Whaaaaaaaat ?

LOL

Is Stroke Season getting you down? Tired of standing in long lines only to finally get to the counter and the sales clerk strokes out? We hear you! Every year Americans dread the Mid-Winter Stroke Season. And every year, we at StrokeOff work harder and harder to keep you on time and remain focused throughout your day while you work hard and dream of the brand new booster coming in Spring! Don't let Stroke Season slow you down this year! Stop by your Dr's office and ask inquire about the helpful benefits provided by StokeOff.

It's stroke season because it's cold then stroke season again because it's hot. Stroke season all year!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Uh, dats why God gave us 2 arms derp se derp.

uh, 1 for the flu shot and serp de derp, 1 for the jab. uh uh da derp.

Shut up, racist. Ur racist if you don't trust da derp de derp.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The best way to ensure that you will get blood that is not contaminated with mRna technology is getting your own blood in reserve when you know you will be having surgery.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The best way to ensure that you will get blood that is not contaminated with mRna technology is getting your own blood in reserve when you know you will be having surgery.

I thought about that. Then being a tin foil hat wearer, my second thought was, if unvaccinated blood is so valuable, they may just switch my blood out and sell mine for a profit.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong, but those articles were about the virus, not the vaccines, right? Not that I think they are even close to vaccines, mind you.

Everyone ignored your post but you are absolutely correct. Both of the articles included in the post are talking about the Covid disease.. not the vaccine... but that does not support their arguments so they are all conveniently overlooking your reply.

This place has become a circus of disinformation and small minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join