It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear Our LGBT Symbols Publicly Or Leave The Country!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: underpass61

Isn't hockey basically soccer on ice and you get to punch people occasionally?

I have seen enough of hockey to say NO. Hockey is a manly man's sport based on Lacrosse the native Americans also played with a stick and a goal. No hands on soccer, but to inbound pass or if you are the goalie, and if you actually tackle someone by hitting them hard it is a foul. I see where you were going, but I think Lacrosse is more manly than soccer.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ware a t-shirt that says.
"I dont mind you being guy,
but please respect MY space and keep back."

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I will never bow or take a knee unless in prayer. Nor will I bend or wear something demanded of me to satisfy an insatiable anger or mindset.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: 19Bones79

there is, it's just that the crazies keep shouting us down and lumping us with other "undesireables" (white straight conservative Trumper etc)

I had the misfortune some years ago to fall foul of the local LGBTQ contingent on a message forum for disagreeing on a very minor point of difference. I'd never seen such blatant wilful misreading of comments, character assassination and hounding and bullying to the point of being banned. That was a turning point for me. Nazis come in all shapes, colours, sexuality and political creeds. As a gay man I'm now in full support of LGB Alliance, Gays against Groomers etc. Gay people need to be speaking out much more against these queer radicals, calling out the BS and refusing to back down against the inevitable threats and harassment. They really are a threat to society - and they know they are, that's exactly what they want - so screw queer theory and it's post modern neo- marxist aims. We achieved so much and then they came in on our coat tails and are busy effing it up for all of us. Give it thirty years and well all be back in the closet.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Based only on what you posted here?

He meant that, statistically factual, men are much more likely to be violent, neglectful and/or sexual predators

No, you got it wrong too...

H was obviously only talking about men who are making themselves available to babysit kids that they are not related to by blood (or are at least a very close friend of the family). Nothing else can be inferred when this is read in context.

But I would agree with an inference that he did also mean that such men are far more likely to be pedos than normal men.

Where Mr Walsh might be incorrect is in making these factual statements in relation to "gay men" when it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I disagree. Homosexuality is not normal, regardless of how badly gay people want it to be considered normal.

I would argue that, statistically, a gay man would be much more likely to be a pedo that a heterosexual man.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Who the f cares what.." TV host Sid Seixeiro" says?? I mean that with 100% sincerity.
How about quit entertaining these clowns, by reposting their drivel.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaaflAs far as I'm aware paedophilia is evenly represented across the sexuality spectrum, with the over representation being that it tends to be a male patterned criminality. What I will say though is the current manifestation of the LGBTQ movement is being a lot more blatant about acceptance and apologia. Nonces have tried for years to gain ground on the coat tails of gay rights and largely been rebuffed by the majority of the gay community. What's different this time is that Queer Theory has managed to gain ground and put itself right left and centre of the political movemnt, and Queer Theory is very tolerant of this, being that one of it's aims is to blur boundaries between adult and child. One of the reasons why I don't align or consider myself LGBTQ any more because the Q is such an umbrella term encompassing all kinds of madness, yet presumes to speak (dictate) for me and my values.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join