It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear Our LGBT Symbols Publicly Or Leave The Country!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This thread is about gay rights groups DEMANDING that people support their lifestyles.

How authoritarian, but with glitter.

Well we all know the real problem with Hitler and Third Reich was the lack of jazz hands and glitter. A little queer eye for the fascist guy would have fixed them right the heck up!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: tanstaafl

No. I said "Conservative Matt Walsh seems to think that all men are pedos, given the opportunity.

Right. Same thing. He never said it. Not even close, unless you are reading through delusional TDS damaged brain cells.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This thread is about gay rights groups DEMANDING that people support their lifestyles.

How authoritarian, but with glitter.

Well we all know the real problem with Hitler and Third Reich was the lack of jazz hands and glitter. A little queer eye for the fascist guy would have fixed them right the heck up!

Good Heavens.

If Hitler had been gay, there'd be glitter swastikas. EVERYWHERE!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rainbow colored ones!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you post a bunch of Tweets and you think they comprise "most people"?

Please!

I didn't say "most people". Most people don't even know who Mat Walsh is, let alone what he tweeted about men being hired as babysitters. But, of all the people that do follow him and posted on that thread, I didn't see even one that said "Right on! I agree with you 100%!" Not one!

I said "Plenty of people chimed in on his Twitter thread to say the same thing " Plenty of people got the same impression as I did from Mr Walsh's comments. I only posted a handful of posts that addressed the "men can't be trusted" theme. There's plenty more of the same, plenty defending men watching kids, and plenty of other people talking about how often straight couples, religious leaders and religious couples have been indicted for the same thing.

edit on 21-1-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are responding to someone who did, and saying that you disagreed that plenty of people would and it wasn't just you. So you seemed to feel that most people would be fine with the idea and would not care.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You are responding to someone who did, and saying that you disagreed that plenty of people would and it wasn't just you.

Well, you didn't reply in the twitter thread. You justified to me why you think Walsh might have posted what he did.

I didn't even say that I disagree with Walsh, nor did I say that I think most people would disagree. I said that what he seems to be saying is that men will be sex perverts with kids, given the opportunity, so don't hire men to babysit your kids. I'm not the only person who seems to think that's what he was saying, according to the ensuing Twitter thread replies.

You defended him. You don't hire men to watch your kids because they're too gruff, not motherly and nurturing. You didn't opine on whether or not a man you might hire to watch your kids would molest them.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I want to wear a badge that reads "equality". Everyone equal in the eyes of the law. Nothing more nor less. It seems so f'n simple to me. Why is this not a thing?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Take your rainbow and shove it up your unicorns bung hole. Faithless, heathens.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Be careful when backpedaling. If you lose your balance, the fall can be nasty.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
I want to wear a badge that reads "equality". Everyone equal in the eyes of the law. Nothing more nor less. It seems so f'n simple to me. Why is this not a thing?

Because equality does not guarantee equity.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No, you're sure as hell right, it doesn't. I think it's a fair start, thought. I want to be judged -- if at all -- by a yardstick that is exactly the same as everyone else. It doesn't happen that way in my country, and it probably doesn't happen that way anywhere; those with social iron can make their way with far less interference than the rest of us. Those of us with little social iron just have to push forth on the merits of our spirit, and the little thing called 'heart'.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

That should be the way it happens, but there are too many who want to game the system for themselves and too many of the rest who don't like where their efforts take them.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Be careful when backpedaling. If you lose your balance, the fall can be nasty.

I'm not backpaddling anything. I'm trying to straighten out your misinterpretation of what I posted.

You've accused of me, twice now, of assertions I never made.

But I think you'd rather twist my words than have an honest conversation about Mr Walsh's premise that all men, given the opportunity, will act upon sexually perverted urges with your children.

edit on 21-1-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yeah. If there had been internet in the 1700's, this is what it would have looked like. Tracy Chapman comes to mind. Yes, she does.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

And you would rather run with that than listen to what we're all telling you - that's not what he said.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
An attractive blonde woman moved into our neighborhood, I bumped into her a few times and she was very kind to me in our conversations.
I had the feeling that I was actually speaking with a man who had 'become' a woman, or something along those lines, but it really is not my business, and she was a friendly neighbor.
I overheard some other neighbors discussing her and being quite mean in their observations which upset me. I argued with them because as I don't like being bullied, I also don't like others being bullied.
This woman kept to herself and didn't bother anyone, and she has now moved.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

People should be allowed to be whatever they want. I thank you for sharing that with us.

I have zero desire for anyone else to conform to my view of life. I only ask those around me to not pose a threat to those I care about. That's it. You be you. I'll be me. We likely share ideals in common. Don't shoot me for what I believe in.

An aside: In regard to U.S. politics, I wish everyone would trust in the Constitution. If you believe it should be amended, please support those efforts, but NEVER EVER allow the Constitution to be compromised. The originators of the Constitution WANTED the people of their future to change it to fit their collective purpose.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So you post a bunch of Tweets and you think they comprise "most people"?

Please!

I didn't say "most people". Most people don't even know who Mat Walsh is, let alone what he tweeted about men being hired as babysitters. But, of all the people that do follow him and posted on that thread, I didn't see even one that said "Right on! I agree with you 100%!" Not one!

I said "Plenty of people chimed in on his Twitter thread to say the same thing " Plenty of people got the same impression as I did from Mr Walsh's comments. I only posted a handful of posts that addressed the "men can't be trusted" theme. There's plenty more of the same, plenty defending men watching kids, and plenty of other people talking about how often straight couples, religious leaders and religious couples have been indicted for the same thing.

In these threads there are many of us who know Matt Walsh.

I have also made a thread about him and his remarkable documentary: What is a woman?

He exposed massively the absurd and ludicrous transgender ideology. And all those who were trying to make a woman an abstract idea. Which is not the case. Biological sex is entirely determined by the presence or absence of the Y chromosome and not by the unsubstantiated opinions, views, and demands of the woke crowd and the transgender ideologists.

As explained you you several times Matt Walsh did not imply that every man could be a pedophile so we cannot trust them.

You seem to misunderstand basic logic and mathematics. Lack of trust could be because of many reasons. And yes those who are pedophiles cannot longer be trusted among children. But lack of trust when it comes to men babysitting doesn't imply there is a reason to believe they are potential pedophiles.

Do you belong to the woke crowd? Left wing?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Yep. I have interacted with a few I felt probably were here and there on a decently regular basis in casual interactions. It's none of my business, and there really is no reason for it to come up. Now, if I was changing in a communal locker room type situation at the local community center and turned around and found out in the most graphic and uncomfortable way that my feelings were correct ... things are different. But unless that sort of thing comes to pass, there is no reason to be uptight.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join