It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear Our LGBT Symbols Publicly Or Leave The Country!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

a reply to: JinMI

Halfway through that bullsh!t story, I wanted to get physically sick and then I got #ing mad.

If there is incontrovertible video evidence that those 2 losers did what they are accused of, just put a bullet in each one and be done with it.
How could they even try to deny it in a court of law?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The problem in the US is that those running the child services these days are mostly the biggest ring leaders on the child sex trafficking.

This has been going for years, it has spread like a disease in every state, but the government in the states just turn the head the other way because sex child trafficking is big business and big money is behind it.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: JinMI
Meanwhile, the LBGT pedo ring escalates in GA.....

Part 3: How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?

Obvious.

Fellow LGBTPedo sympatizer/enabler in the adoption agency made it happen

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They already are.

If you won't sleep with a tranny you're trans and homophopic apparently.
edit on 19-1-2023 by watchitburn because: Tranny

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
More than anything, it shows why the left is so determined to bring down Russia, they are a Christian nation. The left can't have that, they have pretty much destroyed the USA, Russia must go down too.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

They're not called drama queens for no reason.

Am I too optimistic when I expect regular gays to start a counter movement of equal measure denouncing these nut jobs?

Slogans proclaiming 'leave the children alone' or 'we won't force our views on anyone'.

Or similar to the 'real men don't hit women' campaigns of yesteryear.

'Real gays don't force their views on straight people' has a nice ring to it.

Now there's a gap on social media just waiting to be filled, no pun intended.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I think looking to Terf island for direction of travel.. and groups like the LGB alliance are filling the void you see..

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Meanwhile, the LBGT pedo ring escalates in GA.....

I was just reading that.... horrible. How was an accused child molester able to adopt young children?

TAPES: We Investigated a Suburban LGBTQ Pedophile Ring. Here's What We Found.

townhall.com...

Part 2: Just How Big Was the Operation Led by the LGBTQ Couple Who Abused Their Adopted Sons?

townhall.com...

Part 3: How Did an Accused Child Rapist Adopt Two Children?

townhall.com...

I hope those two have boiling water thrown in their faces in prison, and get their asses beat daily.

This is so evil, and the state was paying these two monsters to physically, psychologically abuse and pimp out their adopted children.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
More than anything, it shows why the left is so determined to bring down Russia, they are a Christian nation. The left can't have that, they have pretty much destroyed the USA, Russia must go down too.

This country is becoming scary as hell! The evil that is taking place here and being promoted under the guise of inclusivity is the work of Satan. Please Jesus, protect the children!

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

not just the US but globally pedos are in power
everywhere

some even get knighted by the queen

our species is sick, what is it they say , evil triumphs as good men do nothing

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

there are some gay men in the community and even trans men in the community who openly denounce rallies with all he get up and exposing children to that lifestyle etc, I think its called "gays against groomers"

gays against groomers

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is why God chose Russia I believe. According to the third revelation of Fatima God chose Russia to
Punish the world if they chose not to change their ways. God has warriors too!
edit on 20-1-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: JinMI

Wait what...

What did I miss?

Townhall link.

Not for the faint of heart. Be warned

That sounds about as bad as we could expect from two gay men having adopted little boys awarded to them like a prize. Worse that this is from the woke gov agency that doesn't like heterosexual couples or children enough to do the right thing. There is no sense in giving gay men little boys to raise. Gay women should be raising the boys to treat women right. Gay men should be raising girls on how to treat men right no matter their persuasions. This was about narrative and it backfired on woke gov employees. FIRE THEM and start over with people who care for children and not just a paycheck.

ETA

This was in a place that a lot of people loved God there when MLK was preaching about love and respecting your neighbors while gaining the rights to eat at the same place as other people not their skin color. I can imagine he is spinning in his grave like a top.

edit on 20-1-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I heard on the radio this morning that he also politely opted out of participating in the military appreciation night citing his religious beliefs. His church is very anti war and MIC. He appears to me to be a devout member of his faith who not only talks the talk but walks the walk.
edit on 20-1-2023 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm finding this rather intriguing... or maybe more the timing of this... as just recently my Mexican/Apache mother-in-law was told to go back where she came from by an oh-so-indignant White woman who was offended my mother-in-law dared to speak Spanish, while literally in the (border) town she was born in. This isn't the first time she's heard that crap, but she said it has been a long time, and never before in her home town (which is as Spanglish as you can find!).

This has long been considered more than a little rude and obnoxious (read "raaaaaaacist") by the left, but now they've found a way to exploit the same tactic, it's all A-okay.

At the same time, I can't help wonder how many people who are outraged about this, would be A-okay with telling my mother-in-law (and others) to go back to where they came from.

It's all just the same old tired tactics repackaged with a pretty new bow. King Solomon was right. There really is nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As inclusive as the rainbow cult claims to be, being a straight white male of European decent, I'm not feeling the love. I should be able to wear a "Jesus Saves" T-shirt and be lovingly included into the fold if they believed and practiced what they preached. Obviously the situation is the exact opposite of that and worse, they are trying to force people to go along against their religious beliefs.
edit on 20-1-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

I think looking to Terf island for direction of travel.. and groups like the LGB alliance are filling the void you see..

originally posted by: sapien82

there are some gay men in the community and even trans men in the community who openly denounce rallies with all he get up and exposing children to that lifestyle etc, I think its called "gays against groomers"

gays against groomers

Thanks for posting these advocate groups!

The Feminists and LGB community have been fighting the LGBTQ+ agenda for years... and have been silenced, fired from their jobs, harassed, intimidated, banned, de-platformed, attacked, arrested and otherwise bullied and cancelled. All this was going on long before they went after conservatives or the Covid "deniers" or election "deniers" or any other group considered "right wing."

It didn't have to be this way. If the right had recognized and worked with the factions of the left also fighting this agenda, if the right had been just as outraged at the abuse of those Feminists and LGB on the left, it never would have come to this point.

Instead, they chose purity politics... which means playing foot soldiers in the divide-and-conquer campaign against the people.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Isn't hockey basically soccer on ice and you get to punch people occasionally?

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

This country is becoming scary as hell! The evil that is taking place here and being promoted under the guise of inclusivity is the work of Satan. Please Jesus, protect the children!

I think more people are finally coming to that realization. How, in such a short period of time, could society radically tilt toward accepting evil?

It is supernatural.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join