It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARMINGTON: New hospital video of patient's death over mask dispute raises questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Canadian Covid Gestapo murdered a woman for not wearing her mask correctly. This is the first time I've even heard about this.

I did a search for her name and nothing came up in ATS.

This is crazy and further evidence of how nuts the fear mongering covid propaganda made people.

Toronto Sun

She went to Toronto General Hospital in May 2020 seeking medical help for chronic breathing issues and ended up dead — not as a result of the virus or medical treatment but following a troubling incident with hospital security who are seen in a disturbing video interacting with her over the placement of the medical mask.

Guards cleared in hospital death of Stephanie Warriner. Here's the footage no jury will ever see

Danielle Stephanie Warriner sits alone in a Toronto hospital lobby, wearing little more than a pale blue medical gown. 

Moments later, she's wheeled away by guards, her slight frame slumped in a wheelchair, her legs dangling from the edge. What happens in between isn't captured on video.

Instead, a security camera was purposely turned away as guards approached the 43-year-old, pushed her against a wall and restrained her on the ground before she lost consciousness — never to regain it. 

Those scenes are part of the evidence that would have been heard at the trial of the guards charged in Warriner's death at Toronto General Hospital in May 2020. Now, that won't happen. In a surprise move by an Ontario judge on Nov. 22, the case against the guards has been quashed and the trial that was supposed to begin this May struck from the docket. 

And surprise, the government is allowing these kinds of things to happen with no accountability.
edit on 17-1-2023 by watchitburn because: Additional source.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That`s horrible what they do to that woman, held the down by her upper body and it`s know to be risky and cause death in worst case .

But then the court decision , jeeez

If this is something that can happen in Canadian hospitals , it would be one good reason more to avoid them if possible .

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It's F'N sick.

Society turns a blind eye and nothing is done. I didn't even hear a report about this FFS (Trudeau's iron fist clamp on MSM).

The guards AND the judge should be thrown in prison for life IMO.

Trudeau and his Liberal government are WEF puppets that take their orders from TPTB.

It's gonna pop off soon if this crap keeps up...

edit on 1/17/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Those guards should rot in jail. It would seem they have not even been fired

Corrupt, political judge

I hope this will lead to at least a coroner's inquest.

Looks like the Crown prosecutor let the 30 day appeal window lapse

Politics....Criminal...
edit on 17-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Don't forget they like to trample old ladies with their horses if you decide to protest.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
damn, even the camera operator knew they were killing her. He panned the video away on purpose.
Straight up killed her.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
Don't forget they like to trample old ladies with their horses if you decide to protest.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Canadian Covid Gestapo murdered a woman for not wearing her mask correctly. This is the first time I've even heard about this.

I did a search for her name and nothing came up in ATS.

This is crazy and further evidence of how nuts the fear mongering covid propaganda made people.

Toronto Sun

She went to Toronto General Hospital in May 2020 seeking medical help for chronic breathing issues and ended up dead — not as a result of the virus or medical treatment but following a troubling incident with hospital security who are seen in a disturbing video interacting with her over the placement of the medical mask.

Guards cleared in hospital death of Stephanie Warriner. Here's the footage no jury will ever see

Danielle Stephanie Warriner sits alone in a Toronto hospital lobby, wearing little more than a pale blue medical gown. 

Moments later, she's wheeled away by guards, her slight frame slumped in a wheelchair, her legs dangling from the edge. What happens in between isn't captured on video.

Instead, a security camera was purposely turned away as guards approached the 43-year-old, pushed her against a wall and restrained her on the ground before she lost consciousness — never to regain it. 

Those scenes are part of the evidence that would have been heard at the trial of the guards charged in Warriner's death at Toronto General Hospital in May 2020. Now, that won't happen. In a surprise move by an Ontario judge on Nov. 22, the case against the guards has been quashed and the trial that was supposed to begin this May struck from the docket. 

And surprise, the government is allowing these kinds of things to happen with no accountability.

I’m not some bad ass or anything like that but I would hunt down every guard like a wild animal and kill them in their house and everyone in their family. And if he did and was caught and I was on the jury I would vote not guilty every time. In fact I will never vote guilty to anyone fighting tyranny ever and you shouldn’t either. In my state you can get a jury trial for a traffic ticket. Everyone should ask for and everyone should vote not guilty to end tyranny.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You can wear your mask, or we can offer you MAID.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
And just think, many of these people gone nuts with the masks are the same people we all thought we could trust during emergencies and crises 😀

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hopefully security faces murder charges and gets the book. If not, I hope the family gets ahold of them. Tired of these tyrants.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is some truly Orwellian stuff.

This poor woman was murdered by the state and will probably never have justice. Hopefully her being finds peace.

That is some hard stuff to watch. Especially when you know a thing or two about body posture in the animal kingdom. You could tell they intended to harm her from their postures. They surrounded her like a pack of hyenas!

A true indicator of how well a nation is functioning is how well it treats it's young and old people(helpless people). I currently see the culling of old people and the over sexualization of children by the state. I feel the end is nigh.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The case already got quashed by the judge. There will be no consequences for the murderers and no justice for her family.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This was not addressed from the proper point of view.

This was a woman who went to the hospital seeking treatment because she was having trouble breathing.

Patients in a state of hypoxia are easily confused, agitated, combative, and will resist having anything put over their nose and mouth, even if it is pure oxygen. Expecting a person with hypoxia to wear a mask is ridiculous, bordering on malpractice.

This was poorly handled by the guards and by the hospital staff.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hypothetically, If that was my wife, I probably wouldn't want them in jail where I couldn't "just walk up and say hi".

Hypothetically.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The case already got quashed by the judge. There will be no consequences for the murderers and no justice for her family.

Sometimes it takes a village to do the sheriff's job for him.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I saw this a few days ago on Telegram , but wasn't in a position to post it here on ATS and forgot.
I feel so bad for this poor woman and her family, furious and helpless, it's infuriating!
Something needs to be done, but what? How can we help? Her family are not in a position right now to do anything, obviously.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Theres no justice quite like vigilante.

edit on 17-1-2023 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Theres no justice quite like vigilante.

Hypothetically

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'd like to know who was behind the joystick controlling the video camera. This individual should have been charged as an accomplice to murder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join