It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive interview by Dr Malhotra on the BBC as he annihilates the vaccine ideology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

By the way, this is a site that promotes Conspiracy Theories. What is wrong with that?

Do you think that this site's ethos is "pejorative"?!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals."

And these are not "pejorative terms"?

How hypocritical of you.

No they are not pejoratives.
They are real terms.

When you are engaging in vaccine apologetics you are a vaccine apologist. When you are denying the harms caused by the vaccines you are a denialist and you are defending the pharmaceuticals you are a defender of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

By the way, this is a site that promotes Conspiracy Theories. What is wrong with that?

Do you think that this site's ethos is "pejorative"?!!!!

By this site I suppose you mean ATS.

I don't know whether you see many conspiracies here in these threads. Unless you believe that the deaths and injuries caused by the vaccines are conspiracy theories, especially the ones that have been recorded or the ones suspected.

Or do you think that Dr Malhotra is a conspiracy theorist?

But again... If you don't like the site there is nobody who forces you to be here. I am sure you will find very reliable and credible information on the BBC and other MSM.

Don't go to Twitter though. The platform has changed direction as a Trump said is in safe hands and no longer governed by radical left wing lunatics.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"I don't know whether you see many conspiracies here in these threads."

Excuse me?!!!!

It's a CT website,. Have you not noticed?!!!!!

Blimey.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"I don't know whether you see many conspiracies here in these threads."

Excuse me?!!!!

It's a CT website,. Have you not noticed?!!!!!

Blimey.

Still I can't see that many. Most of threads and posts are fine and discussing about real matters and matters that concern all of us.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You can't see many CT stuff on here?!!!!!

Suggest you change your glasses?!!!!! LOL!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I don't think the claims by Dr Malhotra are falling into the realm of conspiracy theories. Or the claims by Andrew Bridgen on the other thread or the several threads discussing about similar claims made by scientists.

Conspiracy theory is just a pejorative with the purpose of deterring individuals from even looking at the issues involved as they are afraid to engage in matters that go against the official narratives for professional and social reasons.

I am really puzzled why you are here by the way. You are not contributing anything and you are loosing all debates. Unless you have nothing else to do.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Have a look at my other thread

Autopsy confirms 18 year old student died due to vaccine-induced brain hemorrhage

This is what Dr Malhotra and several other scientists and experts have been talking about. Is this a 'conspiracy theory' or is he a 'conspiracy theorist'??

His interview is great though. He annihilates the false narratives in just 8 minutes. Imagine if they give him an hour?!

But I think the word has been spread.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Are you still claiming that Dr Malhotra is engaging in conspiracy theories?!

Is it more likely that it's you who is engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality? Because the evidence is there for anyone to see.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

they are on the side of pushing healthcare to become end of life care.. as proposed by the Fabián's working with the labour party even then they think it'll take 20 years to get all doctors and nurses to accept their new roles as just care givers.

yes that the same Fabián's who proposed sterilising the poor and euthanising the poor to reduce their numbers shock/sarc

so we can see they are still playing the eugenics card.. and are now going to work with labour and the unions to unmake the NHS leaving health care available only to the rich..

if you want to see what healthcare will look like in a post Covid world health treatments will only be available to the wealthy.. and that is what those defending the nhs want to..

that or they've not looked further than their noses in terms of the direction the Fabián's want to take the left and right as both see the benefit in reducing the number of poor elderly and vulnerable they sustain..

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Update

deadline.com...

BBC Apologizes For Interview With Cardiologist Who Said Covid Jabs Can Cause Heart Damage

The BBC has apologized for not properly challenging the views of a vaccine skeptic, who claimed that Covid jabs cause heart damage during an interview on BBC News.

In a statement on Thursday, the UK broadcaster said it should have been better prepared for a live exchange with Dr Aseem Malhotra given his history of promoting vaccine hesitancy.

The interview took place on the BBC News channel last Friday, when Malhotra hijacked a conversation about cholesterol medication to claim that coronavirus vaccines “carry a cardiovascular risk.”

The author of the article continues and seems to be in a turmoil saying the following

The reality is that Malhotra’s research has been debunked by Health Feedback, a World Health Organization-backed group that verifies scientific claims made about vaccine safety in the media. Numerous studies have shown vaccines are safe and effective.

The BBC has nothing to apologise for. Dr Malhotra's sayings are correct. The author of this article is in a deep state of confusion and probably lived in a cave during the last 2 years or he must have been influenced a lot by the MSM.
edit on 14-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So, the BBC has apologised for not calling enough bs on this?

Naughty ole Beeb.
edit on 14-2-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

At last! It’s finally made the mainstream 👌🏼

Yes!

They must have a discussion about the excess deaths seen in their country and the issue of excess deaths from all causes must be discussed extensively. Here we mean the non-Covid excess deaths which seem to be a global phenomenon.

Agreed

What a surprise the usual sheep apologists aren’t in this thread. Pride and stupidity are quite a thing!

Where’s that Zombie guy??

Asking for Rick Grimes.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

At last! It’s finally made the mainstream 👌🏼

Yes!

They must have a discussion about the excess deaths seen in their country and the issue of excess deaths from all causes must be discussed extensively. Here we mean the non-Covid excess deaths which seem to be a global phenomenon.

Agreed

What a surprise the usual sheep apologists aren’t in this thread. Pride and stupidity are quite a thing!

Where’s that Zombie guy??

Asking for Rick Grimes.

Refuted and left the premises.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Naughty ole Beeb.

They have nothing to apologise for.
Dr Malhotra was correct. The 'vaccines' could cause a range of harms.

Only the vaccine apologists and the defenders of the pharmaceuticals don't admit it. And those who are naive and indoctrinated.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Naughty ole Beeb.

If you say it is bs then you disregard the reality and moreover evidence that has been accumulated over the years. So it's like vaccine apology and denialism for once more.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This, again?Still waiting for you to post any evidence of me doing anything other than questioning your claims about anything I have actually posted.

Deny Ignorance, is the site's motto.

Am doing.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This, again?Still waiting for you to post any evidence of me doing anything other than questioning your claims about anything I have actually posted.

Deny Ignorance, is the site's motto.

Am doing.

You have fallen into your own trap as it seems. You called what Dr Malhotra said bs. So you are engaging in denialism and vaccine apologetics. As usual.

Deny ignorance. Oh the irony!

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

February 12th 2023

2 yrs ago today I got my 2nd vax Little did I know 36 hours later symptoms would start, 5 days after admitted to hospital, 1 wk after on the vent. Still battling the aftermath. Why didn't I listen to my hesitancy? Hindsight is 20/20. Life experience is the most brutal teacher

Here is a story from my other thread if you don't want to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I’m hearing these types of comments regularly and they are coming from people who haven’t been influenced by “anti vaxers”.

They haven’t been on ATS, Twitter, Telegram, or heard of Dr. Malone, VARS, or read Great Barrington Declaration.

They have come to their conclusions on their own, the hard way.

What are the odds of that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join