It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive interview by Dr Malhotra on the BBC as he annihilates the vaccine ideology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Most comments seem to be from Prof Fenton and the usual suspects rather than ordinary folk?

I don't do Twitter and that sort of echo chamber is just one reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Most comments seem to be from Prof Fenton and the usual suspects rather than ordinary folk?

I don't do Twitter and that sort of echo chamber is just one reason.

When you go to the videos about Dr Malhotra that are available online or anywhere else you will see what kind of support he has from the public regardless of the attempts to create a false consensus.

And no. Most comments are not from Fenton but from the public. Are we playing it dumb??

And here is the video with over 2K comments

youtu.be...
edit on 15-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No, just not really interested in Twitter.

Sorry bout that.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

2 thousand is a minority. And it's an echo chamber?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Jeremy Corbyn has 2.5 M followers on Twitter.

Does that mean I have to agree with him?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

2 thousand is a minority. And it's an echo chamber?

2 thousands watched this specific video on YouTube and not on Twitter. And the people who commented have done so in favour of Dr Malhotra.

There are several other videos where there is plenty of support for what he says.

And no your argument that 2,000 is minority is false as how do you know the others think? You have only given your opinion and nothing else.

Take a look at the comments and you may find yourself in the minority.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I would be in a minority if I expressed my opinion of Corbyn on his Twitter site, too.

That's the nature of echo chambers.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I would be in a minority if I expressed my opinion of Corbyn on his Twitter site, too.

That's the nature of echo chambers.

The difference is that this is not a Twitter account belonging to Dr Malhotra. It's a YouTube video with his interview. Far from being an echo chamber.

Likewise for all other videos online, which are many by now, and don't involve the personal account of Dr Malhotra on Twitter or anywhere else.

In addition, I don't see any of the critics commenting given that this video is available online for anyone to comment. Nor do I see in which part Dr Malhotra has been misleading as the Guardian tried to imply. Another decaying mainstream Newspaper by the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Still an echo chamber.

Not a fan of the Grauniad, by the way.

Sorry not to fit your labelling of folk.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Still an echo chamber.

Not a fan of the Grauniad, by the way.

Sorry not to fit your labelling of folk.

Not really. It's not an echo chamber for the dissenting voices.

Let me remind you

The difference is that this is not a Twitter account belonging to Dr Malhotra. It's a YouTube video with his interview. Far from being an echo chamber.

Likewise for all other videos online, which are many by now, and don't involve the personal account of Dr Malhotra on Twitter or anywhere else.

I am surprised you dont read read the Guardian. Or lefties do.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Not. A . Leftie.

No matter how many times you repeat it.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes you may say you are not a leftie but they don't sound like one who is not a leftie.

Dr Malhotra not only has support online but it looks like the BBC and YouTube were not careful enough and didn't disable the comments or didn't take the video down for Covid Misinformation...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Because they couldn't be bothered?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Because they couldn't be bothered?

They are bothered quite a lot as they are in the business of shutting down debate and 'dissenting' views. YouTube has its own Covid Misinformation Policy and most of what it doesn't fit the narrative it's removed.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
twitter.com...

This is from the Twitter account of John Watts who has been harmed as a result of the mRNA vaccines. He has suffered from both POTS and Myocarditis and was unable even to walk in the first few months after diagnosis

I have created a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Scot left unable to stand after Covid vaccine reaction raising money for stem cell treatment'

I've been up all night in shock after reading The Guardian's recent article discrediting
@DrAseemMalhotra

What upsets me the most is the comments from
@MarcDweck

Who is my own NHS Cardiologist, who continues to challenge my recent PET scan results & diagnosis of Myocarditis

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If you take a look at the comments below the video you will come across many viewers who have commented in the disgusting role of the Guardian who is trying hard to portray Dr Malhotra as a conspiracy theorist. In a few words a range of left wing journalists who have zero qualifications in science and public health and no knowledge of any of the matters involved trying to discredit a well known Cardiologist.

Slowly but surely, everyone is going to see what's happening. "Conspiracy theorist" is such an overused tool right now, and people are all going to know very soon exactly how it's being used and how meaningless it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

If you take a look at the comments below the video you will come across many viewers who have commented in the disgusting role of the Guardian who is trying hard to portray Dr Malhotra as a conspiracy theorist. In a few words a range of left wing journalists who have zero qualifications in science and public health and no knowledge of any of the matters involved trying to discredit a well known Cardiologist.

Slowly but surely, everyone is going to see what's happening. "Conspiracy theorist" is such an overused tool right now, and people are all going to know very soon exactly how it's being used and how meaningless it is.

It's just a pejorative term which is used to deter people from even looking into the data as many are afraid to be associated with ideas and views that are not supported by the narratives due to professional and social reasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It's just a pejorative term which is used to deter people from even looking into the data as many are afraid to be associated with ideas and views that are not supported by the narratives due to professional and social reasons.

Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Couldn't have said it better.

'Conspiracy theorists' and 'anti-vaxxers' are just pejorative terms. They are not scientific or medical terms.

There are a few terms which are not pejoratives but describe some members here and others online who feel they need to support the narrative and the pharmaceuticals

Vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"Vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals."

And these are not "pejorative terms"?

How hypocritical of you.

edit on 17-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join