It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy confirms 18 year old student died due to vaccine-induced brain hemorrhage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yep, this is happening so fast I can't keep up. There are telegram channels with a constant stream of died unexpectedly deaths.

You'll notice that this isn't being covered up.

We know the names, the dates, everything. It's also a known side effect and death followed quickly after the vax.

Now compare this to 99 percent of the other cases, where there are no names, no dates, no nothing.

The ones with actual verifiable information are the real ones. If there's no verifiable information, then it's most likely fake.

This^

You guys are acting like suddenly all those unproven cases must be true now that we have one proven case.
That's not how reality works. Those unproven cases are still unproven.

All the millions of people that have taken the vaccines. Like me , my mother, all my friends and family and have had no negative side effects. We are all still here. And we are the vast overwhelming majority.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I have seen your responses in various threads and you are engaging in denialism of reality, pushing of propaganda and fearmongering.

You want to scare people away from life saving medicines.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Yep, this is happening so fast I can't keep up. There are telegram channels with a constant stream of died unexpectedly deaths.

We know the names, the dates, everything. It's also a known side effect and death followed quickly after the vax.

Now compare this to 99 percent of the other cases, where there are no names, no dates, no nothing.

The ones with actual verifiable information are the real ones. If there's no verifiable information, then it's most likely fake.

This^

You guys are acting like suddenly all those unproven cases must be true now that we have one proven case.
That's not how reality works. Those unproven cases are still unproven.

All the millions of people that have taken the vaccines. Like me , my mother, all my friends and family and have had no negative side effects. We are all still here. And we are the vast overwhelming majority.

First paragraph makes unsubstantiated claims.

We don't have only one proven case. That's another strawman argument!

Millions like you have taken the vaccines (others were coerced and pressured-don't forget this) and many more have been infected with the virus and didn't die. As the matter of fact the overwhelming majority (as you say) has had either minor symptoms or was asymptomatic.

You are too engaging in vaccine apologetics and. denialism of reality.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Asmodeus3 has zero qualifications and no knowledge of relevant matters in science and medicine. They politicalize all medical issues and matters of public health.

There fixed it for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Many 0ther vaccines in the past have been removed for safety reasons over far far less
the least one should expect is a pause and a thorough investigation.
The rise in excess deaths around the world is undeniable

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Asmodeus3 has zero qualifications and no knowledge of relevant matters in science and medicine. They politicalize all medical issues and matters of public health.

There fixed it for you.

You are trying hard to steal the lines but it's obvious that those who engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality has zero knowledge of scientific and medical matters.

What a great argument you have made up there! You had no side effects from the vaccines and therefore everyone else must be the same....

Take a look what happened to this person who died as a result of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Why do you think the Astrazeneca vaccine is no longer available in most countries that have used it? It has been withdrawn quietly and methodically. Same for the J & J vaccine as they are not safe and effective.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My Wife and my Son both got all the serums and boosters. They both got blood clots and cancers. It's been hell and I still can't convince them not to get any more. I think it's some kind of Jim Jones cult mentality.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I have seen your responses in various threads and you are engaging in denialism of reality, pushing of propaganda and fearmongering.

You want to scare people away from life saving medicines.

Trying to use these lines doesn't work I am afraid.
Come up with something original.

These lines don't belong to those who are indeed engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality and truth, and defending of the pharmaceutical companies.

I think you should be talking to the person above who died as a result of having this 'life saving' vaccine.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Many 0ther vaccines in the past have been removed for safety reasons over far far less
the least one should expect is a pause and a thorough investigation.
The rise in excess deaths around the world is undeniable

They can't deal with facts and reality and they are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism as usual. The new member came around to trivialise the matter just argue that many others have not had serious side effects. Classical tactics and arguments that have been refuted repeatedly.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cletusfudd
My Wife and my Son both got all the serums and boosters. They both got blood clots and cancers. It's been hell and I still can't convince them not to get any more. I think it's some kind of Jim Jones cult mentality.[/quote

Unfortunately I see this happening a lot now.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Telekinetic Interdimensional space goats...

They made a movie in their dimension called "The Goats Who Stare at Men."

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You couldn't be any more wrong...

Watch the video in the link. Another expert in oncology coming out and telling the truth. A huge rise in sudden recurrence of uncommonly aggressive cancers. He diagnosed 7 in one day that had been clear or in remission for years. NUMEROUS others have said the same or similar.

twitter.com...

The list of adverse events in the manufacturing trial data is staggering. Almost thirteen hundred different observed side effects ranging from skin rash to sudden death. The "life saving medicine" is far worse than the disease.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You heard of the so called, hot batches?

Yes, the majority of people were fine and got no side effects but there's too large a percentage that had adverse reactions to ignore. Most did not have informed consent simply because the vaccines were so new.

All the people dismissing the dangers (however small or large)those who are just fine with their vaccine, should put themselves in the shoes of those who weren't fine. Those lives are changed forever, often dismissed by the medical system, shunned by other vaxxers as anti vax if they speak out.

Even a small number needs looked into by the authorities and the fact they are not being acknowledged is a massive form of censorship. Medications are usually stopped for far less damage than these shots. Even if you disagree with the numbers and only go with the officially accepted vaccine damaged count, it's possible to see more research needs done and the shots should be shut down until it's known what is causing the issues. It could be certain genetic factors in people. Your family was fine, mine seems fine. That could be simply genetic luck. I pity those who weren't so lucky, especially those who were coerced into the shots in the first place.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

You people are sick.

Really? Sick for caring about humanity?

None of us do this because we've nothing better to do.

Speaking for myself, I got shunned by friends and family alike for not getting the vaccines yet I was the only one who had done any real research on them. I got censored on social and news media platforms for questioning the mandates. I saw propaganda and censorship control the minds of the population for two years. I saw the damage from isolation in the form of suicides of people I know, elderly not getting medical care promptly, and children struggling with fear/shyness once masks came off. My brother is a teacher and says the kids were bad before but they are totally out of control now and failing in both academics and social skills.

I have children and don't want their world to be as abusive as this system is.

So call us sick if you want but it means you simply don't understand.

If you specifically mean assuming deaths of young people are vax induced then so be it because young people should not be dropping dead and they are. The unvaccinated were grilled before entering grocery stores, restaurants etc. so I think the days of personal medical privacy may be over and if I died or was maimed by the shots I'd damn well want people to know why.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: fencesitter85

You people are sick.

Really? Sick for caring about humanity?

None of us do this because we've nothing better to do.

Speaking for myself, I got shunned by friends and family alike for not getting the vaccines yet I was the only one who had done any real research on them. I got censored on social and news media platforms for questioning the mandates. I saw propaganda and censorship control the minds of the population for two years. I saw the damage from isolation in the form of suicides of people I know, elderly not getting medical care promptly, and children struggling with fear/shyness once masks came off. My brother is a teacher and says the kids were bad before but they are totally out of control now and failing in both academics and social skills.

I have children and don't want their world to be as abusive as this system is.

So call us sick if you want but it means you simply don't understand.

If you specifically mean assuming deaths of young people are vax induced then so be it because young people should not be dropping dead and they are. The unvaccinated were grilled before entering grocery stores, restaurants etc. so I think the days of personal medical privacy may be over and if I died or was maimed by the shots I'd damn well want people to know why.

Well said for once more!

The member is not realistic and is engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. He completely disregards the risks associated with these products and has no valid arguments other then accusing others of being 'sick'. I wonder how the family of the person who died from the vaccine would have felt reading the nonsensical claims and arguments by him and a few others here who try to trivialise the issue or argue that it was 'bad luck'.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There are video's out showing what a vax does to red blood cells on contact. It looks like a war zone with healthy blood cells exploding into debris all over the place and clotting. How is that going to help your immune system?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They keep coming ........

Supermodel Tatjana Patitz dead at 56

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

are you able to post the link by chance? to that channel? not sure of that is allowed here or not.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
There are video's out showing what a vax does to red blood cells on contact. It looks like a war zone with healthy blood cells exploding into debris all over the place and clotting. How is that going to help your immune system?

These products have never been tested before in humans and as a result when you have potential experimental vaccines for which you don't know their short, medium, and long term effects, or the benefit to risk ratio for all age groups, then you take a massive risk when releasing them to the population. That's not how clinical phase trials are conducted.

The actual phase3 clinical trial is what we are experiencing in the past 2 years. That's an ongoing experiment with a lot of injuries and deaths from these products.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

are you able to post the link by chance? to that channel? not sure of that is allowed here or not.

Depends on the link. But most links are acceptable here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join