It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy confirms 18 year old student died due to vaccine-induced brain hemorrhage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
18 year old female mma fighter just died of no apparent reason.

You don't seem to understand how dangerous radioactive space ferrets are.

I wonder how long it will take until they ban the mRNA products after they have caused so many deaths and injuries. They have banned other proper vaccines for much lower vaccine injuries and deaths and rightfully so.

Probably after they reach their goal of population reduction. Whatever that is now.

Interesting point.

It would make no sense to kill us all now.

It's a long game that is probably analyzed on a daily basis.

They will tweak the parameters over the years to find the sweet spot of depopulation.

It's foolish to think otherwise in the world of algorithms...

Do you think there is a depopulation agenda?

Well the bloodlines talk about it a lot so I'm going to go with yes, there's a depopulation agenda.

There has to be more on this I suppose.
We know for sure that the vaccines are not safe and effective as they can cause serious harm and death. We also know that the lockdowns and all other restrictions not only they didn't help but have had catastrophic consequences for physical and mental health as well as the economy and therefore the health of the citizens. Property and misery brings even more disease and death in the longer term.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I wonder how long it will take until they ban the mRNA products after they have caused so many deaths and injuries. They have banned other proper vaccines for much lower vaccine injuries and deaths and rightfully so.

Probably after they reach their goal of population reduction. Whatever that is now.

Interesting point.

They will tweak the parameters over the years to find the sweet spot of depopulation.

Well the bloodlines talk about it a lot so I'm going to go with yes, there's a depopulation agenda.

We know for sure that the vaccines are not safe and effective as they can cause serious harm and death. We also know that the lockdowns and all other restrictions not only they didn't help but have had catastrophic consequences for physical and mental health as well as the economy and therefore the health of the citizens. Property and misery brings even more disease and death in the longer term.

It's going to get a lot worse.

They're planning property grabs on anyone that isn't "Net Zero".

Notice the NTZ?

Kidding(sort of) aside, this persecution is only just getting started.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Interesting point.

It's going to get a lot worse.

They're planning property grabs on anyone that isn't "Net Zero".

Notice the NTZ?

Kidding(sort of) aside, this persecution is only just getting started.

I meant to say poverty and misery due to lockdowns but typed 'property' by mistake.

This 'net zero' nonsense or the energy lockdowns that could be coming are really worrying.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 1/9/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yep, this is happening so fast I can't keep up. There are telegram channels with a constant stream of died unexpectedly deaths.

No, there aren't. You're picking the individual cases out whenever they happen worldwide. Hardly scores daily is it. You people are sick.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Society is sick. Not “you people”.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The owners of that vaccine company and the government officials who pushed it, and is still pushing it, must pay dearly.

And they would, if my children were FORCED to be injected with the drug and became disabled, or died.

A Parent's Love places every type of justice on the table.

Have patience..... Pay they will.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Yep, this is happening so fast I can't keep up. There are telegram channels with a constant stream of died unexpectedly deaths.

No, there aren't. You're picking the individual cases out whenever they happen worldwide. Hardly scores daily is it. You people are sick.

I have seen your responses in various threads and you are engaging, along with a few other members, in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending the pharmaceutical companies.

If you take a look at the topic of this thread it's about a young person who died because of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Something unthinkable when it was first released in the market after the voodoo science it was subjected to.

I have made a number of threads of actual cases such as the one in this thread, were the vaccine injuries or deaths have been verified by coroners and medical examiners. Consequently the 'safe and effective' vaccine has been withdrawn pretty much from most countries that have used it. Even from the UK that has produced the vaccine

'Safe and effective' with 'rare' complications.
Yes we know. But it has been withdrawn from the markets. Similar story about the J&J vaccine.

The Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines seem benign in comparison to the mRNA products.

It's about time that these 'vaccines' are withdrawn from the market and for the legal investigations to commence.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Uh, yeah there are. Wow you're seriously delusional.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Interesting point.

I know I do. Kissinger, Klaus Schwab, Gates, the WHO and so many "authorities" have stated that goal. Why not believe them when we see their dirty work having an impact?

"A Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley is the outcome they seek. Small cities with test tube designer babies, daily group sex, mandatory sex partners and "Soma". The citizens that do live in that world will be happy slaves. I am too old for all that, but I could see how easy a sell that fun stuff is for slaves who don't understand they are slaves.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

So you are saying "nothing to see here" or not?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Are people this ignorant or is there a Pfizer job you can apply at to write messages defending the juice on forums? If so, I'd like that job. I encourage everyone who wants one to get at least one vaccine or stay up to date! CTV is a Liberal stronghold, I can only hope that everyone working there is

UP
TO
DATE

on their vaccinations. They were the ones calling for mandates and imprisonments of non-vaccinated or did we all just forget what went down last year?
edit on 9-1-2023 by easyV because: Weyland Yultani

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: easyV

Nah man. People are dying, stroking, losing limbs...

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Im on a few of those. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: easyV
a reply to: Justoneman

Are people this ignorant or is there a Pfizer job you can apply at to write messages defending the juice on forums? If so, I'd like that job. I encourage everyone who wants one to get at least one vaccine or stay up to date! CTV is a Liberal stronghold, I can only hope that everyone working there is

UP
TO
DATE

on their vaccinations. They were the ones calling for mandates and imprisonments of non-vaccinated or did we all just forget what went down last year?

Actually these are called vaccine apologists and denialists of reality. They have usually zero qualifications and no knowledge of relevant matters in science and medicine. They politicalize all medical issues and matters of public health and they can easily be spotted.

They hardly visit these threads where there is an actual verified case of vaccine injury or death. When they do, they try either to disrupt the conversation unsuccessfully or engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism or reality or in defending the pharmaceutical companies with a range of refuted arguments which are refuted again and again.

Sometimes they try to downplay the issue just as the death in this thread by arguing that these deaths are 'rare' 'unfortunate accidents' and the vaccines are 'safe and effective'.

I am actually going to make a thread about this phenomenon.

edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974

So you can see how fencesitter has no idea what we're talking about but still trys to tell us it doesnt exist. This is peak level denialism. DErP.
edit on 10-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So you can see how fencesitter has no idea what we're talking about but still trys to tell us it doesnt exist. This is peak level denialism. DErP.

it is either a special level of stOOPid or it is shilling for the evil bastards. Personally I think it is a bit of both because only a useful idiot would shat all over himself to spew these lies that give a pass to the evil destroying peoples lives.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yes, classical denialism and vaccine apologetics as always. But they have no effect here. Their arguments have been refuted repeatedly everywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Rofl. Yet all you can keep posting is a handful of individual tragedies cherry picked from around the world, many of which are then proven to be other causes such as suicide.

But sure, scores of people are dying unexpectedly every day, apparently. Propagandists gonna propaganda.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Rofl. Yet all you can keep posting is a handful of individual tragedies cherry picked from around the world, many of which are then proven to be other causes such as suicide.

But sure, scores of people are dying unexpectedly every day, apparently. Propagandists gonna propaganda.

You are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending the pharmaceuticals for once more.

There are several cases of vaccine injuries as well as deaths and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Because of these vaccine injuries and deaths the Astrazeneca and J & J vaccines have been withdrawn from most countries that have used. Quitely and methodically.

Yet you are still engaging in denialism..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join