It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Groomers, Child Molesters and Rapist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hundreds of cases just in Chicago. Imagine how bad it is nation wide. It is very hard to remember a week when we don't have some teacher getting busted for pedo'ing underage kids and those stories are the ones that make it to the news. I am sure that is a fraction.

Another reason to home-school your kids.

chicagocitywire.com... al-grooming-assaults-of-their-students" target="_blank" class="postlink">chicagocitywire.com... t-details-cps-teachers-sexual-grooming-assaults-of-their-students

Hundreds of Chicago Public Schools teachers sexually groomed, assaulted and raped CPS students last school year.

The Chicago Board of Education’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) annual report found hundreds of Chicago Public School (CPS) teachers were accused of adult-to-student sexual misconduct in the 2021-2022 school year.

The OIG’s Sexual Allegations Unit (SAU) opened 447 cases investigating teachers for allegedly grooming, sexually assaulting, or raping CPS students last school year, following the 325 opened in 2021. Of the open cases, the SAU closed 600 over the past 12 months, according to the OIG annual report, reported ChicagoCityWire.

cpsoig.org...
edit on 7-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
has american people gone berserk ?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

America is turning Evil and the general population is allowing it to grow like a cancer.

edit on 7-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Excuse for asking but what is gender care procedures ?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Maybe the Iranians are on to something calling the US Big Satan and the UK Little Satan.
Degenerate behaviour is encouraged,whether it be sexual,homosexual,drinking and drug taking,changing sex for fun.
Our governments are all encouraging this because it gets them closer to public and legal acceptance of the final taboo- sex with children.
I've thought this for 20 years and it seems to be getting closer all the time but give the public their bread and circuses and they are fine with their total apathy to anything unless it affects them.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Accused or convicted? Big difference wouldn't you say?

Brett Cavanaugh, supreme court justice was accused, you all jumped to his defense saying his accuser was a liar, former President trump has been accused, you all jump to his defense do you not?

What is the point of this post?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So from 700 and some they closed 600...
Hmmm
Have you read the cases? Sounds like 99% disgruntled teens that didn't get their ways and tried the old "my teacher is a perv" route.

3 out of 4 sexual violence happens at home

But hey let's make this a sensation so no one comes looking at my home?

If anyone should get the pedo chopping block it's team bible.

Those that scream the loudest???

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Many big city public school systems are struggling to emerge from The Year 75000BC 😎

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: franklen

Kavanaugh was one case from one witness with 40 year old hearsay.

The school system cases are thousands of very recent documented events and fully investigated. 😎

Big Difference wouldntya say ?😎

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: franklen

Many current cases get settled out of court and never become criminal cases 😎

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Matthew 18:6
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Matthew 18:6
But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.’

Is the first sentence what some god is saying?
Why let anyone allow the little one's being made to sin in the first place?
Also I "love" how he doesn't give a toss about the little ones who don't believe in him.

ETA: Also the swift doom he promises isn't really swift enough for the victims. They have to endure it all and wait until their tormentors are dead for vengeance. Say what?

What a jerk.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Excuse for asking but what is gender care procedures ?

Chemical castration, physical castration, puberty blockers, hysterectomies, double mastectomies... On children.

We prosecute people for performing female Circumcisions, yet somehow these procedures are allowed.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Home-School.

Dang straight, I wouldn't give it a second thought if my kids were still at home.

Now it's the grandkids I have to worry about. Luckily, my kids were raised right and they won't put up with BS like this, either.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: musicismagic

America is turning Evil and the general population is allowing it to grow like a cancer.

Turning? America reached the finish line a long ways back.

The warmth of the pool of luxury, that helped with the illusion of our greatness, lulled us into falling asleep. Those that are just waking up now, realize that our asses are cooked.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Home-School.

Dang straight, I wouldn't give it a second thought if my kids were still at home.

Now it's the grandkids I have to worry about. Luckily, my kids were raised right and they won't put up with BS like this, either.

In every case of homeschooling that I have personally seen, the education was far superior to public school.

It works well when the parents are involved and assisting their children, and it is structured and disciplined. It is a holy mess, on par with a public school education, if you just leave the children to their own devices.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This why I don't care I'm being looked after by a palliative team now... the sooner I am gone, from this hellish reality the better...

God has abandoned us all...

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

This why I don't care I'm being looked after by a palliative team now... the sooner I am gone, from this hellish reality the better...

God has abandoned us all...

Not us all. I know it seems like it. And he has not abandoned those that reject or has abandoned him. He has just turned them over to their reprobate minds.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Home-School.

In every case of homeschooling that I have personally seen, the education was far superior to public school.

It works well when the parents are involved and assisting their children, and it is structured and disciplined. It is a holy mess, on par with a public school education, if you just leave the children to their own devices.

Yep, agreed, of course.

It takes effort, 24/7 to be a good parent.

My sons went to public school, but I made sure they had a well rounded education, which I sneakily provided, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: franklen

Accused or convicted? Big difference wouldn't you say?

Brett Cavanaugh, supreme court justice was accused, you all jumped to his defense saying his accuser was a liar, former President trump has been accused, you all jump to his defense do you not?

What is the point of this post?

Helpful hint: Actually reading the link provided often provides the information one might be questioning, thus saving one from making a fool of themselves (and revealing themselves to be an apologist for disgusting perverted predators).

To wit, from the link provided:

Hundreds of Chicago Public Schools teachers sexually groomed, assaulted and raped CPS students last school year.

That's according to the report released this week by the CPS Office of the Inspector General (OIG), which said it received more than 600 "adult on student" misconduct allegations for the 2021-22 school year, substantiating more than half of them and initiating criminal charges in 16 cases.

We also know that far more sexual crimes go unreported than not, so if they have more than 300 substantiated cases, we can be sure there are far more actual cases than what was reported and substantitated.

We also know that sexual crimes are almost never committed in plain view of witnesses and bystanders, thus resulting in a he said/she said situation, making prosecution and conviction difficult. Especially in situations where the perp and victim know each other and have regular contact.

In other words, lack of evidence is not proof of lack of a crime.

So... what exactly is the point of your post???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join