It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASU Wokes Itself in the Foot with 'Black Male Privilege'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

you've missed out the defining factor in all of this, wealth and class... its why a lot of most privileged now claim to be the most marginalised as a ploy to avoid the finger pointing that would otherwise be heading in their direction..

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

Identity Politics is promoted by the ruling class to divide people against each other based on stupid nonsense like race (which doesn't actually exist outside of the minds of morons) and sex. That way the people wouldn't notice that the ruling class had stolen everyone's future by stealing all of the wealth & concentrating it into the hands of a tiny elite, dominated the economy by creating de-facto monopolies, and paid off the politicians on both sides to perpetuate this system of exploitation. Only this time on a global scale.

Around 2009-2012 the media (themselves mouthpieces of the monied elite thanks to monopoly ownership) really ramped up the identity politics propaganda. Just around the time everyone from near enough every walk of life started to notice the monopolisation of the economy, the crimes of the banks, and the corruption of politics.

Some may think that's not entirely a coincidence but that would just be the delusions of a madman

It only intensified from 2016 onwards.
edit on 412023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be amazing if, in 5-10 years this finally unites Black folks and White folks with ZERO malice towards one another, all to fight the common enemy of Big.gov? The Hispanics would pile on within days. The three major ethnic groups united as proud Americans as a whole. Game-changing...

Pretty sure that's what all of the divide and conquer antics are about [IDP]: D vs R, Left vs Right, Boomer vs Millenial, whatever. It's to keep the populous from organizing, uniting, and acting as one. Basically what the FedGov is SUPPOSED to be doing.

edit on 4-1-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: musicismagic
Call when you smoke marijuana everyday what do you expect.

I smoke pot every day and I'm white. I have a good career and am a very productive member of society. Keep your ignorant stereotypes to yourself.

missed one in there "racists as well" didn't want to go there but damn that was a nasty comment.

I am 1/2 black and 1/2 white (not that that means sh*t) but I smoke and have smoked everyday for almost 20 years. I have two college degrees and am highly respected in my field of work. (my work has nothing to do with cannabis).

TBH really disappointed with your post musicismagic

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
I keep hearing about "white/male privilege", but, I have yet to see it.

When I go apply for that job, chances are, I will not get accepted. Not because I am under qualified, but because I am a white male.

When I take an entrance exam to get into that college, I probably will not get in. Not because of my academic performance, but because I am a white (or even asian) male.

When I walk down the street at night, in a "bad neighborhood", chances are I will be mugged/beaten/possibly killed. Not because I deserve it, but because I am a white male.

When I apply for covid relief for my business, and I am denied. Not because I don't deserve it, but because I am white.

(do I really need to go on with more?)

Tell me again where all my special privileges are? I sure could use them about now.

Huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007
Dudes probably 80 years old hahaha

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: musicismagic
Call when you smoke marijuana everyday what do you expect.

I smoke pot every day and I'm white. I have a good career and am a very productive member of society. Keep your ignorant stereotypes to yourself.

Your name reminds me of a joke about a guy who ran out of wheat thins...

He was cracka lackin.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Lol I was thinking let's get cracking. Like let's get to work. Then let's get crackalackin. Lmao

top topics

<< 1   >>

join