It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASU Wokes Itself in the Foot with 'Black Male Privilege'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When the crazy leftist out-crazy leftist themselves and begins to devour itself with their own crazy. Now men of all skin pigments can share in the privilege of being targets for the crazies.

LOL

pjmedia.com...-comments

I have, on several occasions, warned the younger, woke, angry generation that one day, the machine would come for them. And lo and behold, it has. Although I have to admit, I didn’t think it would be this soon. I had given it another 15 years, 10 at best. Man, was I wrong.

Arizona State University has issued a checklist dealing with Black Male Privilege. No, your eyes do not deceive you. Black men at ASU must now find ways to address their privilege. If you are a black male reading this and thinking, “Wait privilege only applies to white people,” well, no, sir. Not anymore, at least at ASU. Wokeism and Equity are like the Island of Dr. Moreau: none escape. Don’t worry, it will be someone else’s turn next year.

campusreform.org...

Examples of “Black Male Privilege” include the following:

“When I read African American History textbooks, I will learn mainly about black men."

“I can rely on the fact that in the near 100-year history of national civil rights organizations such as the NAACP and the Urban League, virtually all of the executive directors have been male."

“I will be taken more seriously as a political leader than black women."

“I can be a part of a black liberation organization like the Black Panther Party where an 'out' rapist Eldridge Cleaver can assume [a] leadership position."

[...]

edit on 3-1-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jan 3 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the club black men

You now get to enjoy the privileges of..

Being draft eligible
Being 95% of work place deaths
Being at substantially greater risk of suicide and homelessness
Losing your kids in family court
Serving longer jail terms than women
Etc
Etc
Etc

As Groucho said, I’d never join a club that would have me as a member…😂

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this was all actual, real, physical bovine feces instead of the figurative kind, we'd not have to worry about that fertilizer shortage that they've been hollering about.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Western Academia is a joke.

In a way I would almost welcome the inevitable rule of the Chinese Communists. They wouldn’t tolerate this nonsense under their watch for 5 seconds.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Call when you smoke marijuana everyday what do you expect.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.
The list is spot on.

Welcome to the club ✊
edit on 3-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is just a test to see how effective propaganda 101has been.

If enough pass the course, 102 and 201 will be activated.

Fail and you go back to social media re-training.

Ask Jordon Peterson.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Normal women will also be excluded

Only acceptable way of being will be LGBTQPEDO, what these fawkers wanted for years , revenge and "push hetrosexuality in the closet"

Mentally unstable fawks
edit on 4-1-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Your wish is their command...

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Western Academia is a joke.

In a way I would almost welcome the inevitable rule of the Chinese Communists. They wouldn’t tolerate this nonsense under their watch for 5 seconds.

just today i heard

it was wrong to ask an asian to help with math.

some sort of bs reason so i didn't really listen too close.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
When the crazy leftist out-crazy leftist themselves and begins to devour itself with their own crazy. Now men of all skin pigments can share in the privilege of being targets for the crazies.

LOL

pjmedia.com...-comments

I have, on several occasions, warned the younger, woke, angry generation that one day, the machine would come for them. And lo and behold, it has. Although I have to admit, I didn’t think it would be this soon. I had given it another 15 years, 10 at best. Man, was I wrong.

Arizona State University has issued a checklist dealing with Black Male Privilege. No, your eyes do not deceive you. Black men at ASU must now find ways to address their privilege. If you are a black male reading this and thinking, “Wait privilege only applies to white people,” well, no, sir. Not anymore, at least at ASU. Wokeism and Equity are like the Island of Dr. Moreau: none escape. Don’t worry, it will be someone else’s turn next year.

campusreform.org...

Examples of “Black Male Privilege” include the following:

“When I read African American History textbooks, I will learn mainly about black men."

“I can rely on the fact that in the near 100-year history of national civil rights organizations such as the NAACP and the Urban League, virtually all of the executive directors have been male."

“I will be taken more seriously as a political leader than black women."

“I can be a part of a black liberation organization like the Black Panther Party where an 'out' rapist Eldridge Cleaver can assume [a] leadership position."

[...]

edit on Tue Jan 3 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

so no more racist victim hood?!

just get shot like us white guys!!

yay!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am so sick of all the insanity from the woke crowd. What ever happened to normal and common sense?????

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If you follow this through to it's only conclusion, you end up with "human privilege" then finally the privilege of merely existing.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I smoke pot every day and I'm white. I have a good career and am a very productive member of society. Keep your ignorant stereotypes to yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin

originally posted by: musicismagic

I smoke pot every day and I'm white. I have a good career and am a very productive member of society. Keep your ignorant stereotypes to yourself.

Fam!

Well stated.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I am so sick of all the insanity from the woke crowd. What ever happened to normal and common sense?????

Oh, we gather online quite a bit in places like this. We're all over social media but can't say what we really think or end up getting cancelled. I take comfort knowing such movements can only go so far before they devour their own and a stronger counter movement arises. This too will pass. Eventually. I'm just hoping in my lifetime!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

this is what happens at the very corrupt end of the scale.. nothing makes sense any more

the thing is its always been a class issue first a race issue 2nd and an issue of misogyny 3rd.. ie nothing changes but the way its dressed up..

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I keep hearing about "white/male privilege", but, I have yet to see it.

When I go apply for that job, chances are, I will not get accepted. Not because I am under qualified, but because I am a white male.

When I take an entrance exam to get into that college, I probably will not get in. Not because of my academic performance, but because I am a white (or even asian) male.

When I walk down the street at night, in a "bad neighborhood", chances are I will be mugged/beaten/possibly killed. Not because I deserve it, but because I am a white male.

When I apply for covid relief for my business, and I am denied. Not because I don't deserve it, but because I am white.

(do I really need to go on with more?)

Tell me again where all my special privileges are? I sure could use them about now.
edit on 4-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: grammar

edit on 4-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

Username checks out

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
Normalguy, you nailed it.

top topics

<<   2 >>