It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Who Want Depopulation Also Want To Save You With Covid Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: MykeNukem
Fertilizer doesn't fly planes halfway around the world to deliver grandiose sermons about climate change and reducing carbon emissions so the polar bears don't have to pay rent in iceland because all their homes melted. Only pulverized, fermented untouchables can fill those tanks when oil and natural gas resources are disconnected.

I thought we were talking about the "useless eaters"?

Then again, the elite ARE "useless eaters", I guess.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I totally agree, and a big part of the problem is those who are having 5 - 10 children are not the educated, college degree working crowd, and have no respect or thought for the world around them. This is a whole new world of self-obsessed lower class who never read books or realize there is a world beyond Walmart.
And feeding them welfare is just exacerbating the problem.

THIS! If they want to control the population, there are better means than killing of the people that are already alive.

Something like: if you just popped out your third kid, and your income is under 80k a year — mandatory vasectomy for you.

What’s the point in having more than 3-4 kids anyways?

It easier to obey something when you don't know it's happening. That old school way of making people do things is obsolete.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I totally agree, and a big part of the problem is those who are having 5 - 10 children are not the educated, college degree working crowd, and have no respect or thought for the world around them. This is a whole new world of self-obsessed lower class who never read books or realize there is a world beyond Walmart.

I have all kinds of extra letters that can accompany my name and you probably would not be happy knowing how many children I have.

You represent the exception, not the rule.

Signed,

A fellow exception to the rule

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Source for this claim?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What is the end game here? What are the elite going to do after depopulation?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

You tell me. But they don't need 8 billion people.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Has anybody noticed that the Elites are also buying up the worlds fresh water Aquifers?

Yeah….there’s a a master plan….I suspect.

Water is life…..the Creator gave it to his creatures for FREE…

Jo-Shing Yang reports on how Wall Street banks like Citigroup and multibillionaires are buying up water sources all over the world at unprecedented pace. Simultaneously, governments are moving fast to limit citizens’ ability to become water self-sufficient. Also read an investigative report from The Guardian: Liquid assets: how the business of bottled water went mad.

A disturbing trend in the water sector is accelerating worldwide. The new “water barons” — the Wall Street banks and elitist multibillionaires — are buying up water all over the world at unprecedented pace.

The second disturbing trend is that while the new water barons are buying up water all over the world, governments are moving fast to limit citizens’ ability to become water self-sufficient (as evidenced by the well-publicized Gary Harrington’s case in Oregon, in which the state criminalized the collection of rainwater in three ponds located on his private land, by convicting him on nine counts and sentencing him for 30 days in jail).

Source dated November 2019 The Great Water Grab: Wall Street is buying up the world’s water

👽
edit on 3-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
We are in the sixth extinction.

Six extinctions.

One would almost have to wonder how everything came back.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Statistics 101.

A science lesson in how to deceive with numbers.

I got kicked out the class in Uni, because I kept using the same numbers the instructor was using to prove his conclusions wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't believe a depopulation agenda is occurring not did I make the claim. I'm asking for a motive for your claim.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The ending of Roe Vs Wade debunks pretty much every depopulation conspiracy in the US.

The two most effective methods of population control are contraception and abortion, because they don't require any form of conspiracy. You can get people to control the population themselves by having fewer children.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: InwardDiver

You tell me. But they don't need 8 billion people.

I don't know, if I were selling something I'd quite like 8 billion potential customers, or maybe 8 billion potential cheap laborers.

For companies like Amazon and Walmart, not to mention big-pharma, the larger the population the better. Volume is king.

Do you think that it's a happy coincidence that countries like India and China, with their large populations, are the factories of the world?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Six extinctions.

They were just bottlenecks, where the majority of life died off. They weren't complete extinctions.

Earth is very old. She will survive us, but I doubt we will survive ourselves.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Here, when they switched the suburbs over to city water, we were ordered to cap our wells. My family did not and we used the well to water the lawn, etc.

These water barons and the government want total capitulation.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It easier to obey something when you don't know it's happening. That old school way of making people do things is obsolete.

History shows us that if you try to do these things be deception people will oppose you. If you want to do something you need to find a way to make it align with their interests.

When the exceedingly brutal dictatorship that I lived under in had need of particular skill that I had they threw money and a really nice apartment at me because they knew that the best way to get me cooperation was to make it worth my while.

No trickery, no conspiracies, just an extremely literally envelope filled with cash.

It's the same with things like depopulation. If you want people to have smaller families you've got to persuade them that it's desirable. Simple things like making sure that people have a good pension available, so that they won't have to depend on their children to support them when they are old are the way to go, along with showing them that they could afford better things if they weren't having to feed so many kids.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Here, when they switched the suburbs over to city water, we were ordered to cap our wells. My family did not and we used the well to water the lawn, etc.

In my book, that's when you dig your well deeper and put rain water capture and a filtration plant.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It's a matter of global security to reduce the population and to change every behavior and habit of the remaining human beings so they don't cause things like climate change.

Since all our economies are linked to the global economy, then yes to global economic security but I don't see depopulation as a factor, rather the opposite should be true for more customers/users. As for changing human behavior, only the ignorant destructive and wasteful behaviors should definitely be called out and either eliminated or altered in healthier ways, so that not only do we save ourselves and other species that live on this planet too. Isn't this just common sense? Oh wait.
edit on q00000007131America/Chicago4242America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

In my book, that's when you dig your well deeper and put rain water capture and a filtration plant.

One in how many adverse reactions would be too many for you to pull your support for the vaccines? Would one in one be too many?

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Six extinctions.

They were just bottlenecks, where the majority of life died off. They weren't complete extinctions.

Earth is very old. She will survive us, but I doubt we will survive ourselves.

I always believed the Earth is a life form in itself. We see the Earth as just a step stool, a lifeless container, but I truly believe we are wrong.

We are clueless to all the mysteries that our Earth holds. We see a problem as step A. But by the time we have recognize the problem, nature may already be two centuries into creating the solution. We are impatient, we are blind and we don't know what we don't know. We do not understand that everything on this little blue marble is connected. Trying to build or destroy without thought of what is being impacted in the process leads to failure and destruction on levels we don't know we don't know.

We will destroy ourselves in the process of trying to solve problems we assume need to be fixed through our intervention. The same interventions that may ultimately lead to our destruction.

This video helped me realize that nature works at its own speed, and we will never live long enough to understand. We will will keep destroying ourselves because we do not know how to be still. I say we should pay attention to the increased number of savants and autistic genius' that are being born. I also find it interesting that many are unusually gifted in music and math. Are they not thought of as universal languages?

I think the universe is talking to us. We are just still too deaf and blind to see.

Just my opinion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Lol. Who’s at fault? The enablers or the enabled.

Don’t blame a monkey for eating all the bananas, blame the zoo keeper for not rationing them out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join