It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Who Want Depopulation Also Want To Save You With Covid Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's true--all of the richest and most powerful people in the world are now open about how humans are causing a mass extinction of other species and suggesting it will lead to the extinction of humanity itself. They seem to share a hive mind and be laser focused on this issue. It's a matter of global security to reduce the population and to change every behavior and habit of the remaining human beings so they don't cause things like climate change.

But they also want to save you. They're going to divert every resource on the planet to creating a miracle vaccine to save everyone. It's a miracle! They really do care about us!

The most recent example of this was on 60 minutes when one of the god fathers of depopulation, Paul Ehrlich, who wrote Population Bomb, was recently interviewed to give his latest predictions. Hilariously Elon Musk was quick to dismiss his genocidal views. Jordan Peterson even admitted "Paul Ehrlich has been famously wrong about everything he has predicted for six decades."

CBS Article

George Gammon recently analyzed how the polices of the elites, and in particular the WEF will lead to significant depopulation.

They definitely would never want anyone to die from a pandemic or through toxic vaccines "designed to save them" even if it aligns 100% with their strategy and accomplishes their goals silently.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well, he was right about the disappearance of species. We are in the sixth extinction. There are a number of books about it.

I don't hear birds where I live anymore. The Oriole and the Tanager disappeared years ago. They no longer come here. No more Grosbeaks and very few Cardinals.

There are fewer than 3000 tigers left in the wild. The ocean is 80% fished out. Farmland is becoming less fertile.

Meanwhile, man continues to breed like rabbits and consume beyond reason.

I'm no greenie, but I do see what is happening with my own eyes. The current rate of consumption isn't sustainable. He was right about that.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It does not look like the U.S. is going to be doing any further excessive funding for covid research. And people aren't exactly lining up to get the shots. The Pharmcos probably won't be putting too much more of their own resources into this money loser. And none of the vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, or paxlovid work for the most current variant gaining dominance. Rich folks in the know are just going to stay home for a while.
edit on 3 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I totally agree, and a big part of the problem is those who are having 5 - 10 children are not the educated, college degree working crowd, and have no respect or thought for the world around them. This is a whole new world of self-obsessed lower class who never read books or realize there is a world beyond Walmart.
And feeding them welfare is just exacerbating the problem.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I totally agree, and a big part of the problem is those who are having 5 - 10 children are not the educated, college degree working crowd, and have no respect or thought for the world around them. This is a whole new world of self-obsessed lower class who never read books or realize there is a world beyond Walmart.

I have all kinds of extra letters that can accompany my name and you probably would not be happy knowing how many children I have.
edit on 3 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Simple really they want to get all the money they can out of you with the mandatory shorts which also help their end goal of population reduction either through sterilization or out right medical complications that will cost you a fortune. Now back to our regularly scheduled program of "Its a Happy Life if you own nothing !"

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here's a really good PDF on how they fudge the numbers to create the narrative.....

Sixty-eight stations were located at waste-water treatment plants (WWTP), where the process of waste digestion creates higher temperatures than in surrounding areas. In addition, the infrastructure of WWTPs is almost entirely asphalt and concrete, making them unrepresentative of the surrounding area and unsuitable for thermometer placement to measure long-term changes in temperature.
• Approximately 90 percent of the USHCN stations failed to meet the NWS’s own siting requirements, which stipulate that stations must be 30 meters (100 feet) or more away from an artificial or radiating / reflecting heat source.8 A rating system based on official NOAA documents was employed to assess each station.

[www.heartland.org...]

And some of the latest findings on the WuFlu....

Prior to Omicron’s emergence in November 2021, there were only four variants of concern: Alpha, Beta, Delta and Gamma. Only Alpha and Delta caused surges of infections globally. But Omicron has begotten numerous descendents, many of which have popped up in different regions of the world curiously bearing some of the same mutations.

[www.wsj.com...]

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They also want this. The start-ups seeking a cure for old age
www.almendron.com... a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Simple really they want to get all the money they can out of you with the mandatory shorts which also help their end goal of population reduction either through sterilization or out right medical complications that will cost you a fortune. Now back to our regularly scheduled program of "Its a Happy Life if you own nothing !"

100% spot on!

First get every red cent they can get their grubby little hands on...and then poof...you are no more!

One of my favorite programs...back to..."It's a Happy Life if you own nothing!".

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
They also want this. The start-ups seeking a cure for old age
www.almendron.com... a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah, for themselves.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I have all kinds of extra letters that can accompany my name and you probably would not be happy knowing how many children I have.

Yes, and you sound educated, and certainly not self-obsessed, or unaware of the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

How much can you consume resource wise while on welfare?Not much.
Those creepy internet influencers,actors,sports idiots and elitist pricks consume more in a month than most do in a decade.
It will come down to who you side with,the elitist who need servants and cannon fodder or your fellow citizens including the welfare suckers.
One group needs your help,the other your servitude.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
The same here.Last summer on the "hottest day " recorded ever in Britain,they measured it next to a plane runway.
Think it was 39.7c then for 5 minutes it went up to the record of 40.4c right after a plane landed.Then it returned to 39.7c.
The lower temp was not a record.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes for themselves. Looking at Kissinger they already may have it somewhat.a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Something has scared them into action...Depopulation means that the market from which they make their money will be severely impacted. They will not be storing their wealth in fiat currencies. At least not until the contraction is over. It was and will always be about assets, Everything they are doing with regard to legislation is contracting the economy. The main thing will be food security, I think we are on the brink of the scary part now. Everything that has happened has been preparatory. Reading between the lines it will close down on a Friday night.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They want a lot of things that they aren't going to get from me.

Not while I'm alive, anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

THIS! If they want to control the population, there are better means than killing of the people that are already alive.

Something like: if you just popped out your third kid, and your income is under 80k a year — mandatory vasectomy for you.

What’s the point in having more than 3-4 kids anyways?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I agree, let those useless eaters starve and liquidate their bodies to fuel the next generation hybrid engines.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I agree, let those useless eaters starve and liquidate their bodies to fuel the next generation hybrid engines.

What about fertilizer? They're not good enough for fertilizer?

Quit discriminating...

edit on 1/3/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Fertilizer doesn't fly planes halfway around the world to deliver grandiose sermons about climate change and reducing carbon emissions so the polar bears don't have to pay rent in iceland because all their homes melted. Only pulverized, fermented untouchables can fill those tanks when oil and natural gas resources are disconnected.

originally posted by: KKLOCO

THIS! If they want to control the population, there are better means than killing of the people that are already alive.

Something like: if you just popped out your third kid, and your income is under 80k a year — mandatory vasectomy for you.

What’s the point in having more than 3-4 kids anyways?

...Scintillating wisdom from the "you can't make me take a vaccine because of my constitutionally protected autonomy" crowd.

edit on 3-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join