It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Rassmussen Poll Shows that 1-in-4 Americans Know Someone Who Died from COVID Vaxx

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I find that poll hard to believe, because the creators, manufacturers, and those who forced Covid vaccines on us, are still walking the Earth. If a close relative of mine died from the Covid-19 vaccine, someone would pay dearly...quickly.

The legal system has to take this on. People need to speak out, and do everything they can to inform those around them. And eventually the tide will turn.

I know human nature. If close relatives were being murdered by "authorities", those authorities would be removed by surviving relatives. Especially in this country. This aint Canada or France.
Oh right sure,big bad Americans.The land of the free?You let leftie perverts headed by a peadophile life long public purse thief make himself President.You all did nothing but moan.
You need to paint your fence the same colour as the other 'owners' of neighbouring houses for God's sake.Rules you know.
In case you have never heard of the French Revolution look it up .
Canadians at least severely wound up Justin Castro with their Freedom Protests.
No one fears the American citizens and their guns,severely deluded,lazy and apathetic,that's the truth.

True, but Canada is much closer to being established as a WEF slave colony than the US is, although we will attempt to catch up.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The whole Covid thing was a bunch of BS and manipulated controlled information being pushed down our throats. No doubt.

However That is the sh1tiest poll ever tbh. No better than MSM.

The poll is based on what people: "THINK" "BELIEVE" "at least somewhat "

LOL.

edit on 58131America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jan 2023 19:58:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The whole Covid thing was a bunch of BS and manipulated controlled information being pushed down our throats. No doubt.

You wanna tell that to all the people who died, the nurses who saw them die gasping their last breaths, the people who stacked the bodies, and the victims' families?

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

You wanna tell that to all the people who died, the nurses who saw them die gasping their last breaths, the people who stacked the bodies, and the victims' families?

Sure . First prove to me that they didn't die from other issues and only covid or that they wouldn't have likely died from a bad case of the flu either.

Note I'm not saying covid itself wasn't a real thing . It was and I got it myself. However the fear mongering and manipulation by the MSM, social media and the controlled science community was full of sh1t on how it was handled and exploited.

edit on 06131America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jan 2023 20:06:22 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Sure . First prove to me that they didn't die from other issues and only covid or that they wouldn't have likely died from a bad case of the flu either.

That's not my burden of proof, chief.

Prove your false claims against the scientific and medical community.
ETA:

how it was handled .

Yeah it was a cluster. Because it was novel. Learning comes with the territory. That's how science works.
edit on 2-1-2023 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Its not my burden to stop you from drinking the Kool-aid either chief. If you haven't figured it out by now how they lied to you than you are a lost cause.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Its not my burden to stop you from drinking the Kool-aid either chief. If you haven't figured it out by now how they lied to you than you are a lost cause.

For the second time:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Well, the sentiment is appreciated.

Even if I'm not quite sure how what i assume to be scripture is applicable.

Happy New Year if that helps.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Yeah it was a cluster. Because it was novel. Learning comes with the territory. That's how science works.

Clearly you are not in a STEM industry as the way they handled is the opposite of how science works.

Science doesn't fear being challenged nor does it hide information nor silence opposition. The science was not driven by science but rather other motive$.

The data gathered was garbage going in (not controlled) and garbage going out .
edit on 19131America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jan 2023 20:19:43 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Clearly you are not in a STEM industry as the way they handled is the opposite of how science works.

Science doesn't fear being challenged nor does it hide information nor silence opposition. The science was not driven by science but rather other motive$.

The data gathered was garbage going in (not tightly controlled) and garbage going out .

They handled a novel virus the way science would suggest. With new comes learning, and how to mitigate.

It was a novel virus. Precautions taken after what was observed overseas (CHINA, Italy, even NYC) to best protect the American people.

Lives were saved. More could have been had it been taken more seriously.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes there was a learning curve , however that does not dismiss the unscientific approach on how this was all handled from the start.

It was one lie after another and they not only shut down all opposing views they silenced accredited scientists and experts in the field that went against the narrative$.

Llie 1. Don't wear a mask per Fauci

Lie 2. Ok Ok Fauci concedes to lying for the greater good and not wanting essential medical people from getting proper safety attire due to high demand. So Now Wear a mask per fauci but no mention of effectiveness based on proper fitting or materials such as the majority not wearing n95 masks would make it nearly worthless. False sense of safety that could have put lots of people in danger.

Lie 3. Get the vaccine, it will prevent you from getting the virus.

Lie 4. Yeah sorry about that the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the virus, but will prevent you from spreading it.

Lie 5. yeah sorry about that , the vaccine doesn't prevent you from spreading it either. but it will reduce your symptoms. fauci double swears and promises it does.

lie 6. vaccine immunity is better than natural immunity. Well only if you already get exposed and have natural immunity ofcourse lol.

Note these were not learning curves these were straight out lies because they had no scientific data to back any one of those lies.

In addition , the data gathered was dirty from the start and uncontrolled which in scientific terms means garbage out and certainly not enough integrity to mandate everyone being forced to take an experimental vaccine with no long term studies.

edit on 44131America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jan 2023 20:44:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I find that poll hard to believe, because the creators, manufacturers, and those who forced Covid vaccines on us, are still walking the Earth. If a close relative of mine died from the Covid-19 vaccine, someone would pay dearly...quickly.

The legal system has to take this on. People need to speak out, and do everything they can to inform those around them. And eventually the tide will turn.

I know human nature. If close relatives were being murdered by "authorities", those authorities would be removed by surviving relatives. Especially in this country. This aint Canada or France.
Oh right sure,big bad Americans.The land of the free?You let leftie perverts headed by a peadophile life long public purse thief make himself President.You all did nothing but moan.
You need to paint your fence the same colour as the other 'owners' of neighbouring houses for God's sake.Rules you know.
In case you have never heard of the French Revolution look it up .
Canadians at least severely wound up Justin Castro with their Freedom Protests.
No one fears the American citizens and their guns,severely deluded,lazy and apathetic,that's the truth.

You're referring to the past, when populations of the referenced countries wouldn't put up with government abuse. From what we've seen on U.S. TV News, things are different now in Canada, the UK, France, etc,. Even in IRAN, people run home when police bring out the water cannons and tear gas. They're not allowed to have weapons either, apparently.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
is there even a shred of critical thinking left on ats or do we just gulp down anything that seems to conform to our wordl view?

think of the sheer numbers involved that would be necessary for A QUARTER of americans to personally know someone who died of vaccine complications - hell, of ANYTHING. that's not counting the covid deaths and on top of all the usual things like choking on hamburgers and walking under suvs. that is a simply INSANE number on the face of it and the fact that so many ats posters are just gleefully gobbling it up is incredibly sad.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is bad...75 million Americans dead from the Vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm laughing my f'ing ass off here..what a steaming pile of corn infested bullchit

How dumb are people?..good god!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm laughing my f'ing ass off here..what a steaming pile of corn infested bullchit

How dumb are people?..good god!

We can also go the other way and say 75 million Americans know of the same person who died of the vaccine... They read it on the internet, watched it on the news etc.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

LMAO

Sure they would.

If I remember correctly, and I do, since I was there, Canada had the biggest protests against the vaccines and mandates.
edit on 1/2/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So every person can only know 1 unique person?
edit on 2-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No wonder I can't keep any friends around!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Also said that 75 million could know the same person too. Kind of a stupid pole. Would have been better to ask if they knew of a direct family member or friend.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join