It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Rassmussen Poll Shows that 1-in-4 Americans Know Someone Who Died from COVID Vaxx

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here we go, it looks like the masses are waking up. I personally know someone who I believe was killed by the experimental gene therapy and dozens who were severely injured. I don't know a single person who died from Covid but I know many who complained about a bad cold. Anecdotal or course, but I'm part of a large group of people who have reason to have concern after what we've seen for the last 2 years. The sad part is that many of these people took the shot unwillingly, to keep their jobs which support their families. Mandating this was absolutely criminal.

Nearly half of Americans think COVID-19 vaccines may be to blame for many unexplained deaths, and more than a quarter say someone they know could be among the victims.

The results of this polling are not surprising. In September 2022, TGP reported that doctors, scientists, and professionals from more than 34 countries declared a medical crisis due to people dying and getting ill from taking the COVID vaccines.

Not only are more people dying after taking the COVID vaccines, the manner in which COVID vaccine deaths were counted changed that resulted in minimizing the number of COVID vaccine deaths.

SOURCE
edit on 2-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I find that poll hard to believe, because the creators, manufacturers, and those who forced Covid vaccines on us, are still walking the Earth. If a close relative of mine died from the Covid-19 vaccine, someone would pay dearly...quickly.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I find that poll hard to believe, because the creators, manufacturers, and those who forced Covid vaccines on us, are still walking the Earth. If a close relative of mine died from the Covid-19 vaccine, someone would pay dearly...quickly.

The legal system has to take this on. People need to speak out, and do everything they can to inform those around them. And eventually the tide will turn.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That is correct, it's called 'absence of proof'.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It's a metric not a study. It's not absence of proof, it's another peice of the puzzle lining up with the rest of the evidence. Unfortunately denialists will use mental gymnastics to deny it while making themselves even less credible by ignoring mountain of evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The legal system has to take this on. People need to speak out, and do everything they can to inform those around them. And eventually the tide will turn.

I know human nature. If close relatives were being murdered by "authorities", those authorities would be removed by surviving relatives. Especially in this country. This aint Canada or France.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's a metric not a study. It's not absence of proof, it's another peice of the puzzle lining up with the rest of the evidence. Unfortunately denialists will use mental gymnastics to deny it while making themselves even less credible by ignoring mountain of evidence.

Unless these 1 in 4 people saw the autopsy report, which I doubt they did, then it is 'absence of proof' opinions.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I know a guy who lost his leg from a blood clot.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Forgot reading glasses…
edit on 2-1-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Unless these 1 in 4 people saw the autopsy report, which I doubt they did, then it is 'absence of proof' opinions.

Well my argument would be that if their friend came down with positive Covid, hospitalized, then died, then deductive reasoning would be they died from Covid.

Well if we were talking about dying of Covid, perhaps, but we are not. We are discussing 1 in 4 dying of the covid vaccine, are we not?

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Oops!! I guess I need Don my reading glasses!

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i know no one who died of covid.
or the vax.

i know plenty who tested positive.

even my 2 room mates.
5 days chained to a wall in the wine cellar
and poof,

negative.

no joke, cept the wine cellar.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

But they are closer to the situation than you so I will take their opinions at least on par with your own.

People don’t die “from the vaccine” they die and are injured from complications caused by the vaccine.

Like the flu…

However, it’s difficult to accurately track how many cases of the flu each year lead to death from complications. States aren’t required to report flu diagnoses in adults to the CDC, so it’s likely that adult deaths associated with flu go under-reported.

www.healthline.com...

LOL, you could almost substitute “vaccine” for “flu” in that statement.

edit on 1 2 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

BREAKING: Rassmussen Poll Shows that 1-in-4 Americans Know Someone Who Died from COVID Vaxx

More like: BREAKING: 1-in-4 Americans are willful idiotic recipients of disinformation and anti-vax propaganda.

(Actually, the poll says they "believe" that's what happened, not that's what actually happened. But people believe a lot of silly, stupid things, such as "The vaccine is killing millions of people, more than covid itself!" type of BS)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Well my argument would be that if their friend came down with positive Covid, hospitalized, then died, then deductive reasoning would be they died from Covid.

Well if we were talking about dying of Covid, perhaps, but we are not. We are discussing 1 in 4 dying of the covid vaccine, are we not?

No, you're talking about that 1 in 4 believe that to be the case.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Yes, the majority of people do believe stupid things.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Nearly half of Americans think COVID-19 vaccines may be to blame for many unexplained deaths

Do half of Americas or thereabouts not also believe in guardian angels?

Guess the angels must have been off or on holiday on vaccination day.

edit on 2-1-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

“That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh. his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.“

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I know human nature. If close relatives were being murdered by "authorities", those authorities would be removed by surviving relatives. Especially in this country. This aint Canada or France.
Oh right sure,big bad Americans.The land of the free?You let leftie perverts headed by a peadophile life long public purse thief make himself President.You all did nothing but moan.
You need to paint your fence the same colour as the other 'owners' of neighbouring houses for God's sake.Rules you know.
In case you have never heard of the French Revolution look it up .
Canadians at least severely wound up Justin Castro with their Freedom Protests.
No one fears the American citizens and their guns,severely deluded,lazy and apathetic,that's the truth.

edit on 2/1/2023 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join