It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The demonisation of Dr Campbell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Is that an oxymoron?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Is that an oxymoron?

Lol... meant to be *wasn't (typo)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I thought so..lol.
Thanks for clarifying 😊

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
In his latest vid he catches the gov fiddling the numbers. Previously a freedom of info reqiest to Swindon revealed a truly massive myocarditis surges since covid.

Shortly after the vid went up teh council there issued a correction to the info, saying they'd done the sums wrong.

However, the new info shows no increases at all. That contradicts all the national data that shows an increase (though not as large as the massive one in the original info).

Plus it shows twice as many myocarditis patients discharged than those showing up with it... Very fishy!

Campbell does a great job of not accusing anyone of anything, which would get the vid pulled perhaps, while clearly pointing out the discrepancies.

Seems that in the knee jerk reaction to cancel that original info they over corrected, revealing the fake BS emanating from the official sources.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yes I saw that this morning.
It will be interesting to see if Shaun gets a further email after they correct the figures again.

edit on 8-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

No doubt the ministry of truth will be sending a follow up email

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I was born into, grew up in, and have spent a good portion of my life living inside the system.
The one thing that is center to the system is the application of band-aides.

I learned it is because they do not want to see the blood. You can be bleeding a river, but as long as they have stuck a band-aide on it, and they can't see the hemorrhaging, it is fixed and all is well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join