It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Tate arrested for human trafficking

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Lol
Are you suggesting that projection floats like a brick?

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Guess you are one of "those" who can watch the videos after all.

It's like fishing.

Best to fling trolls back in the water through, since they swim like a brick.

And did you just accuse me of doing due diligence?

edit on 21-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Tate comes of as the experimental big brotheror first born crash test dummy, rather then a well advised or guiding father figure that would be coveted by all single baby mamas if they had a chance. He does have an impressive resume, but from what I understand he made a lot with the so called self help guides in being an Alpha/Sigma man for dummies.

Flew a little to close to the Sun.
edit on
edit on 21-1-2023 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Eyewitness testimony of the Tates involved with human exporting women and children from Ukraine.
She claims Tates were providing supplies directly in supporting these traffickers

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

edit on 22-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

More..

And more victim testimony

They give their names
edit on 22-1-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just finished watching the YouTube video, "The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate".

I knew very little about him before his arrest, and with the additional information that was presented in the video, I can see now what the brouhaha is all about.

It leaves me concerned, not for Andrew Tate, but those men that pay all that money to join a club that makes them just as much a bond slave, as the women.

The difference is that he is creating a very toxic environment for intimate partner relationships across the globe. Young people, especially young men, find their years of puberty, growth, and development, are confusing enough. To be tutored by an Andrew Tate, and as a member of a group that supports the ugly actions of the cult, sets them up to be abusive partners.

The number of patients I have a year that have been victims of intimate partner violence, is very large. The number of many patients that are injured or hospitalized is staggering. I found it unsettling that young men thought that their violent behavior was normal and okay. Now this.

What I found even more disconcerting, was that in the video, those were not young men. For so many adult men to be falling into this trending, I can only see it will be even more difficult for any healthy intimate partner relationships in the future.

Just another stage in the plans for division.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What are you on? Besides a cloud of logical fallacies.
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
What are you on? Besides a cloud of logical fallacies.

They have had sex. You should try it.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Eloquently put NightSkyeB4Dawn and on the ball.

The fact that so many young impressionable men choose to swallow the misogynistic hate-filled guff that utters forth from Tates puss is indeed concerning in the extreme.

Here is the video for anyone else that cares to view it.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thank you.
If they would like to see it without the reaction commentary.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thank you.

I guess the only evidence being a Vice hit piece should be paraded out as something you should replay and requote over and over as you each can cheerlead over and over using the same logical fallacies over and over.
And do not for get patting on each other's backs over and over while rehashing the same propaganda that started this over and over

But still no evidence and no charges presented.
No evidence at all.
No charges at all.
Vice did this to Johnny Depp as they used Amber Heard in the exact same way except they actually had Amber Heard to testify.
This so far is all hearsay.
I have provided actual evidence unlike this Vice "me too" foolishness.

You guys keep using the same source.
You would think there is something more than Vice for your source of facts if there was anything at all factual about your claims.

Calling him a mysogenist is not a crime except for ....except for.....
Who buys this?
Cheerleaders

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Let's hash this out.
What these young men need is their actual father's raising the boys and girls with their mothers.
Not Andrew Tate or some misquided counselor to teach them pronouns.

A home to raise children with a father and a mother.

Everything else is violence against children in

I just finished watching the YouTube video, "The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate".

I knew very little about him before his arrest, and with the additional information that was presented in the video, I can see now what the brouhaha is all about.

It leaves me concerned, not for Andrew Tate, but those men that pay all that money to join a club that makes them just as much a bond slave, as the women.

The difference is that he is creating a very toxic environment for intimate partner relationships across the globe. Young people, especially young men, find their years of puberty, growth, and development, are confusing enough. To be tutored by an Andrew Tate, and as a member of a group that supports the ugly actions of the cult, sets them up to be abusive partners.

The number of patients I have a year that have been victims of intimate partner violence, is very large. The number of many patients that are injured or hospitalized is staggering. I found it unsettling that young men thought that their violent behavior was normal and okay. Now this.

What I found even more disconcerting, was that in the video, those were not young men. For so many adult men to be falling into this trending, I can only see it will be even more difficult for any healthy intimate partner relationships in the future.

Just another stage in the plans for division.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I agree with Douglas MacArthur when he said, "No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation".

I agree 100% with this sentiment.
Due process is important here.
Evidence is absolutely required.
Vice is trying not to become bankrupt.
They are manufacturing the only evidence available online and can only be believed by the gullible.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Borrowed from another thread

Thank you.

Another "me too" moment we are having here.
Evidence
Not hearsay.
Evidence.
The women in this video are seen googling Vice for their info

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well this thread derailed quite a bit. What we know at the moment:

There are more people saying Tate is innocent than there are accusing him of things.

Romania has one of the worlds worst records on Human Trafficking and they have a real need to clamp down as other countries have placed them on watch lists for failing to reduce the crimes.

The law agencies are requesting further time to detain the Tate brothers which kind of tells us they are struggling to build a case.

If he walks away from these charges then his fame will expand further than it already has and he will be back on MSM as they will fall over themselves for his side of the story. This will further expand his business, audience and subscribers.

Lets see how it pans out.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

There are more people saying Tate is innocent than there are accusing him of things.

You think that has any relevance?

Have you forgotten 'Barabbas, Barabbas!'?

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Barrabas was guilty

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Stu112

You think that has any relevance?

Have you forgotten 'Barabbas, Barabbas!'?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Barrabas was guilty

You don't know that. No-one does.

The point is that guilt and innocence are not decided by a majority of the general public.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Bah
edit on 6-2-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Modern-day justice has to be seen to be done in a court of law, according to the law of the land, and guilt or innocence determined by a jury of your peers.

Else it's nothing more than mob justice.
edit on 6-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has been keeping up on the Tate saga. The other day a doctor from Dubai claimed that shortly before Tate's arrest, Tate had come to him for a diagnosis. According to this doctor, he diagnosed Tate with lung cancer. This story has since been corroborated by Tate's publicist in the past day.

I don't know about anyone else, but this sounds like a ploy to gain leniency from Romanian authorities. Why did it take so long for anyone to mention this diagnosis? Why was he smoking a cigar in the video he made that essentially doxxed him if he knew he had lung cancer?

That said, prison life doesn't seem to agreeing with Tate. He's lost weight. According to his Twitter profile he's fighting ghosts in the middle of the night. And now that his hair's coming in, it's clear he's suffering from some serious male pattern baldness.

Sorry.

Sigma male pattern baldness.

We'll see how this plays out. But as I said, I think Tate has concocted a fake cancer diagnosis so he can get out of prison.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join