It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis - Norway Funeral Homes Overwhelmed With The Dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I don't understand

do we have causes of these deaths?
are the covid-related?
are they vaccine related?
elderly?
just Europe?

None of that is important...just read the OP...flag and stars...and move on!

Don't question anything...accept it for what it is...and you'll be a lot happier!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This seems overly brainwashed

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I don't understand

are the covid-related?
elderly?
just Europe?

Don't question anything...accept it for what it is...and you'll be a lot happier!

Cheers!

Isn't this the same behavior that happened with Covid deaths? Never question them and move on? Died with versus died from?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I don't understand

are the covid-related?
elderly?
just Europe?

Cheers!

Isn't this the same behavior that happened with Covid deaths? Never question them and move on? Died with versus died from?

100% exactly the same...and the response's show, that the response is the same!

Just accept it and move on!

Oh...there's the occasional vaccine Nazi that'll defend it (the vaccines, boosters, etc...) to the end, but far and few between come forward and announce that they are/were wrong!

Everybody dies of something...I imagine I'll be long since gone by the time the truth is known...we all will be!

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I don't understand

are the covid-related?
elderly?
just Europe?

Cheers!

Oh...there's the occasional vaccine Nazi that'll defend it (the vaccines, boosters, etc...) to the end, but far and few between come forward and announce that they are/were wrong!

Everybody dies of something...I imagine I'll be long since gone by the time the truth is known...we all will be!

As a famous Scotsman once said: Every man dies, not every man really lives.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I don't understand

are the covid-related?
elderly?
just Europe?

Cheers!

As a famous Scotsman once said: Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Good movie!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Goverment : nothing to see here...move along

Death by injection .

As the numbers rise, how are they going to try hide it?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
The most amazing thing to me about all this is not the truth itself, but those who continue to deny it.

The Vaccinated. I know a few who have been ill like never before since they were vaccinated. When you mention the vax you are instantly dismissed.

It's the Kubler-Ross model where everyone is stuck on the first stage, Denial.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: NormalGuyCrazyWorld
The most amazing thing to me about all this is not the truth itself, but those who continue to deny it.

The Vaccinated. I know a few who have been ill like never before since they were vaccinated. When you mention the vax you are instantly dismissed.

It's the Kubler-Ross model where everyone is stuck on the first stage, Denial.

I completely agree.

Its the vaccine of coincidences.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: M5xaz

This is so grave and huge that it is a 100% certainty that populations will eventually realize they have been lied to.
Can't hide mass genocide for long

Blowback will be massive

Globalists will hang from every lampost...

No, those who, in the light of all the deaths from this disease, continue to suggest that the disease itself is benign, advise people to avoid the vaccines (several different ones), advise others to not wear masks (and to ridicule the mere concept of doing so), to advise against social distancing, or any move that has been tried to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Those people probably should be held liable for the outcomes we are seeing.

But hanging people from lamp posts is purely evil and criminal, and is an indicator of the immorality and innate evil of these types of people.

Fauci interview on masks

Right now, we are very, very clear that masks do work in prevention of acquisition and transmission, but you’ve got to get a well-fitted mask that has — of a high quality. And the two we know are high-quality are an N95 or a KN95.

Even is we ignore his lie about it being very clear since there has been no rigorous repeated study, N95 masks require a fit test and training to use properly so there is no evidence that any public use of masks is effective. Prior to COVID propaganda they were never recommended for general public use. Surgical masks and bandanas have never been shown to prevent airborne viral transmission.

Social distancing was a fabricated fantasy and still hasn't been justified by any kind of rigorous study. It's just pseudoscience nonsense that makes sense to the ignorant yet you continue to parrot it like it's supported by science. It's not.

Vaccines are now been shown to increase risk of infection for every shot taken. They are also almost completely useless after 3 months and no real rigorous study shows that they're highly effective at preventing hospitalization/death at all. This is probably why various reporting agencies still refuse to release vaccine status with mortality data. That data would easily prove if they're telling the truth.

Excess deaths in highly vaccinated countries are well above average. It's not COVID causing all of these excess deaths and if you wish to argue it is, then that is simply more evidence that the vaccines are not effective. The disease is endemic, was always going to become endemic like I told you two years ago, and no matter how many masks or lockdowns are used everybody will be exposed. The vaccines have proven unable to stop the spread and all evidence points to them making it worse with spikes in cases occuring after vaccine deployment in excess of peak cases during the pandemic phase in 2020. You also seem to completely forget that these mitigation methods were only meant to slow the spread to ease the burden on hospitals. It was never going to stop the disease from spreading over the long haul. Promoting the idea that it was going to end it or that it would spare people from ultimately being exposed is a lie.

The "vaccines" are also not as safe as has been claimed. Conveniently all of our self-appointed pharma defense team members have missed my thread on the topic.

Given they don't prevent transmission while offering an increase in your risk of future infection, when will you state that the pharmaceutical companies and their puppet promoters should be held liable for their lies about various aspects of COVID? When will you say that the failure to provide informed consent is a crime? Wash the taste of boot polish out of your mouth and look at some actual data. You're still pretending that you didn't participate in the spread of false information for two years based on television hacks and pharma shills. You've not once said that you were wrong about any of it even when confronted with the evidence. Team vax has missed their opportunity to refute any of my claims when I've shown malfeasance, intentional promotion of lies, and evidence that truth is being suppressed..

You continue to parrot information and promote ideas based on thoroughly debunked lies to this day.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Double edged sword... How do you defeat a people? You divide them in two and have them each other.

We have been wasting time discussing wether the vaccine or the virus was the culprit.

It's both, and both are made by those who seek to kill the public.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Aren't some people claiming that certain countries or insurance companies won't pay out if you die from vaccination. Some insurance companies deem it as experimental. So they report it as something else. This could definitely scew the numbers.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Why is it only happening in Europe...better yet...why is Europe the only place reporting on this?

Surely it's going on globally. Why are we not hearing about it?

Are they that good at keeping it under wraps...or are we going to see this everywhere? I would think that if we had a 20+% increase in deaths in my home town...people would notice! People would be asking questions!

The Twitter files confirmed that all information is being controlled by NWO aligned governments, so to find the truth you have to be a detective and it takes work. Australia, New Zealand and Canada are having the same issues to name a few. The virtually unvaxxt continent of Africa is not having these issues.

I say this again and again: Correlate this with Deagle's population forecasts from a few years back. Most undeveloped or marginally developed nations were forecast to have steady or slightly increasing populations, whereas most developed nations were forecast for drastic population decline.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Why is it only happening in Europe...better yet...why is Europe the only place reporting on this?

Surely it's going on globally. Why are we not hearing about it?

Are they that good at keeping it under wraps...or are we going to see this everywhere? I would think that if we had a 20+% increase in deaths in my home town...people would notice! People would be asking questions!

The Twitter files confirmed that all information is being controlled by NWO aligned governments, so to find the truth you have to be a detective and it takes work. Australia, New Zealand and Canada are having the same issues to name a few. The virtually unvaxxt continent of Africa is not having these issues.

I say this again and again: Correlate this with Deagle's population forecasts from a few years back. Most undeveloped or marginally developed nations were forecast to have steady or slightly increasing populations, whereas most developed nations were forecast for drastic population decline.

The predictions are interesting because they came out way before the pandemic. And after everything that's happened they make way more sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is so grave and huge that it is a 100% certainty that populations will eventually realize they have been lied to.

Blowback will be massive

No, those who, in the light of all the deaths from this disease, continue to suggest that the disease itself is benign, advise people to avoid the vaccines (several different ones), advise others to not wear masks (and to ridicule the mere concept of doing so), to advise against social distancing, or any move that has been tried to reduce the spread of the pandemic. Those people probably should be held liable for the outcomes we are seeing.

But hanging people from lamp posts is purely evil and criminal, and is an indicator of the immorality and innate evil of these types of people.

I am dumber for having read your comment...but not quite as bad as you posting it!

Are you really that brainwashed? Propaganda worked well on you!!!

How about the person who funded the development of this virus? You're following their marching orders to the letter!!!

Who funded the development of all the other viruses that went epidemic or pandemic before SARS-CoV-2?

And where is the evidence of the genetic engineering required? The failed samples, the papers on components of the final virus, the banks of incubator machines with human cell cultures, and the sequencing machines to find out which ones were successful?

Well you weren't talking about all the other ones yet...but as a clever deflection...you want to now...predictable!!!

I assure you I don't know where you evidence of genetic engineering is (it does exist though)...that's been covered up pretty well! You're more likely to know than I am!

We have seen exactly the same processes that created the initial virus, cause it to mutate into approximately 30 different strains or sub-strains. Unless you are suggesting that all the 30 strains were all engineered, it shows that the virus is quite unstable and changes naturally.

Genomic epidemiology of SARS-CoV-2 with subsampling focused globally over the past 6 months - avatarBuilt with nextstrain/ncov. Maintained by the Nextstrain team. Enabled by data from GenBank. Showing 2699 of 2699 genomes sampled between Dec 2019 and Dec 2022.

While there is a lot of allegation that the virus was engineered, there is no evidence that it was engineered, and there's significant evidence that it had a natural source.

In every instance of the allegation that the virus was engineered that I have seen, all talk only about whomever funded some researcher - that isn't evidence of engineering.

Because of the focus on the SARS-CoV-2 virus, there have been recent advances in genomics that are beyond what would have been possible four or five years ago, when the alleged genomic engineering work would have had to be close to its peak. Even now, we are still finding things out about the virus. Yet an engineered virus with the attributes we have found would have been beyond the capability of anyone to engineer in the time-frame and is still beyond us (look how long it took to come up just with therapeutics and vaccines, which we have been making for other diseases, for hundreds of years).

Pandemic diseases appear periodically through history, in fact the relatives to this virus, SARS and MERS, arose decades ago, but at the time, there were people who saw their threat and prevented them from becoming pandemic, or even epidemic. But this time, the administrations were all numpties who thought that their popularity was more important than anything else on the planet.

Back two years ago, the same people who are telling you that the virus was engineered, were also saying that Luc Montagnier was telling everyone about the HIV stuff engineered into SARS-CoV-2, but the truth is there is not a single gene in common between the viruses. Not a one!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Blowback will be massive

Covid has an over 99% survival rate in the general population
The people that need to be protected are the elderly and those with conditions, which is NOT happening
Cuomo actually made sure to make deaths soar in nursing homes in NY

Cuomo should be tried for this, but here you are, defending genocide
You denying facts and reality is what is criminal
edit on 25-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The variants were engineered by the vaccines.

Used to be they said they you’re not supposed to vaccinate in a pandemic.

The speed of science is dazzling.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Double edged sword... How do you defeat a people? You divide them in two and have them each other.

We have been wasting time discussing wether the vaccine or the virus was the culprit.

It's both, and both are made by those who seek to kill the public.

Bingo!

I’ve said from the start of this chaos that if you wanted to eradicate the masses, then you’d create a potent virus and a vaccine. You take the vaccine and give everyone a fake vaccine that instead makes them more, not less susceptible.

It’s the belt & braces approach.

That’s if indeed it is such a conspiracy. I’m not saying it is or it isn’t - how the frak would we really know? All you can do is play the odds.

edit on 25-12-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Blowback will be massive

Covid has an over 99% survival rate
The poeple that need to be protected are the elderly and those with conditions, which is NOT happening

If there is an over 99% survival rate, there could not possibly have been a genocide.

... and you suggested there should be lynchings.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Blowback will be massive

Covid has an over 99% survival rate
The poeple that need to be protected are the elderly and those with conditions, which is NOT happening

If there is an over 99% survival rate, there could not possibly have been a genocide.

... and you suggested there should be lynchings.

Fact 1
Covid 19 was engineered in Wuhan by a lab funded by Fauci. Fauci thus killed more people than Mengele who was convicted of genocide

Fact 2
The Covid 19 "vaccine" does not protect from transmission or infection but has caused blood clots and myocarditis that have killed masses of people. Likely accounts for the excess deaths currently observed worldwide. Such excess death are not seen in Africa and other areas with covid but with little covid vaccination rates.

Fact 3
VAERS database has orders of magnitude more recorded adverse reactions than all other vaccines combined.

Fact 4
Cuomo FORCED nursing homes to accept people infected with covid. Nursing homes house the lederly population that is very succeptible to Covid, and this was well known even at the time. Cuomo's desire to maximize deaths in nursing homes for political gains criminal and needs to be prosecuted

You desire to excuse mass murder for political reasons is pathological
edit on 25-12-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join