It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew it :(vaccine related hearing loss)...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am in Audiology, and have dispensed hearing aids for 27 years...

Usually we see someone have a big drop in their hearing in maybe 2 patients a year. This year I have seen 46 people who have lost and additional ten to as much as 40 percent of their hearing.

When we see these sudden drops, it can usually be related to one of just a handful of potential triggers: Surgery (anesthesia and antibiotics) med change, (the biggest ones are Statin drugs) stupid noise exposure (like going shooting with no ear pro) or major illness, (Staff, MRSA, Pneumonia.) When I am seeing these big drops in hearing, I always ask the patient if any of the above has occurred. Now I have to ask if they have been vaccinated.

None of these people that are experiencing this additional loss of hearing had surgery, serious illness, were stupid with their hearing, or changed meds, but every one of them has been vaxxed and boosted.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Hearing disorder following COVID-19 vaccination: A pharmacovigilance analysis using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Results and discussion:A total of 14,956 reports of hearing-related adverse events were identified with COVID-19 vaccination and 151 with influenza vaccine during the analytic period in VAERS. The incidence of hearing disorder following COVID-19 vaccination was 6.66 per 100,000. The results of disproportionality analysis revealed that the adverse events of hearing impairment, after administration of COVID-19 vaccine, was significantly highly reported (ROR 2.38, 95% confidence interval [CI] 2.20-2.56; PRR: 2.35, χ2 537.58), for both mRNA (ROR 2.37, 95% CI 2.20-2.55; PRR 2.34, χ2 529.75) and virus vector vaccines (ROR 2.50, 95% CI 2.28-2.73; PRR 2.56, χ2 418.57). While the disproportional level for hearing dysfunction was quite lower in influenza vaccine (ROR 0.36, 95% CI 0.30-0.42; PRR 0.36, χ2 172.24).

edit on 16-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Please please please make your subject more descriptive of this important information you're sharing with us.

It makes it so much easier to find this thread for research, going forward.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That is very sad.

I want to share that I have hearing loss in my left ear. Since 6 years ago. I always took care to wear ear pro in the Army and also when drumming, so it's not noise.
I was one of the unlucky ones that was just sitting at work minding my own business when a ROARING BEEP came into my ear out of nowhere and I couldn't understand anything. I ran to my boss' office and said 'hey im going to the DR right now'
They gave me steroids and luckily staved off any further loss. It was a viral infection (supposedly. I have learnt that oto- people don't really know much, it's a lot of guessing)
But ever since then I lack bass in my left ear.
On a good day I hear everything perfectly minus bass frequencies and there is no ringing.
On a bad day it's loud ringing and I can't understand anyone in that ear.
Luckily I don't think it's getting worse, it's just a shame.
I have cried about it plenty of times, being a musician. Now I am resigned to it. Oh it's a good day or oh it's a bad day.
My new doctor found a diet that DOES seem to help. It's largely anti-inflammatory (cured meats, cheeses, booze, salt, chocolate. All the good stuff) .

Even sadder are stories like other musicians or DJ's who are only in their twenties who go to sleep and then wake up totally deaf in one side. I guess cuz they didn't have the time/wherewithall to get to a doctor in time.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

If your speech recognition is still good, you would benefit greatly from a hearing aid.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I have floated the idea around. The thing is, the one clinic I went to was, like most ones these days, like a creepy wall street bank kinda of looking place all with the ads, the swanky sofas, and yes the 'aid' is $5k. um no thanks. Ill just keep on.

The medical profession is mostly dead to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I must ask you a question, as a real doctor, do you view diet as an impact? Audiology is fascinating for sure, as a musician and especially a producer I have studied different hz and frequencies in perpetuity. I used to love to compose but now that my one ear is fukt i am sad and dont do it much if it at all. I just hit the drums.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I know a lot of people who have developed tinnitus since being vaxxt.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Some doctors are quite clear on what these types of vaccines actually do. They amplify and accelerate any particular problem. With a falling immune system aging along with many other things is being accelerated. Have you noticed anyone looking older after a few months of the jab? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I am really not sure. I am youngish and I didnt get jabbed. But I shall check your link out.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

That is very sad.

I want to share that I have hearing loss in my left ear. Since 6 years ago. I always took care to wear ear pro in the Army and also when drumming, so it's not noise.
I was one of the unlucky ones that was just sitting at work minding my own business when a ROARING BEEP came into my ear out of nowhere and I couldn't understand anything. I ran to my boss' office and said 'hey im going to the DR right now'
They gave me steroids and luckily staved off any further loss. It was a viral infection (supposedly. I have learnt that oto- people don't really know much, it's a lot of guessing)
But ever since then I lack bass in my left ear.
On a good day I hear everything perfectly minus bass frequencies and there is no ringing.
On a bad day it's loud ringing and I can't understand anyone in that ear.
Luckily I don't think it's getting worse, it's just a shame.
I have cried about it plenty of times, being a musician. Now I am resigned to it. Oh it's a good day or oh it's a bad day.
My new doctor found a diet that DOES seem to help. It's largely anti-inflammatory (cured meats, cheeses, booze, salt, chocolate. All the good stuff) .

Even sadder are stories like other musicians or DJ's who are only in their twenties who go to sleep and then wake up totally deaf in one side. I guess cuz they didn't have the time/wherewithall to get to a doctor in time.

Might want to check out Meniere's Talk Forums my ENT doctor suspected I have it over 5 years ago. Ive had bad vertigo previously, tinnitus, and hearing loss in my left ear since before then, but yes diet does seem to help as well as some supplements, but it's hit or miss. Sometimes it will go away for a few days or even just hours, and then it comes back even worse.

menieres.org...

Definitely think inflammation plays a huge part and if you grind your teeth might want to check on a mouth guard, using one definitely helped knock down the pitch and severity.

Not to get all holistic and alternative but turmeric and black seed oil with a little DMSO cream do seem to knock the severity down if rubbed under the ear and down the left side of the neck, plus I take a Zyrtec for allergies as mine seems to be sinus and ear canal drainage issues.

It's the most frustrating thing Ive ever had to deal with when it goes away I sleep like a baby but when it inevitably comes back it is the worse feeling ever almost depressing.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks mate.

Yeah the latest doctor has diagnosed um 'left ears menieres' sp

I used to get bad vertigo # I would walk like I was drunk but that seems to have subsided since I 'mostly' changed diet.
I still love gouda and things and seltzers but yeah its weird as #.

The dizziness didnt start until like 5 years after the infection.

The body is a weird animal.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Nothing or no one can be trusted in the medical and pharmaceutical fields at this point. Even and most certainly all the new medications and FDA approved over the counter remedies, as the FDA is owned and operated by the pharmaceutical companies at this point.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I believe in the vaccine injury but there is also another possibility,

Air pod usage has exploded.
I also knew my generation (X) would have to deal with hearing loss from all the gaming, concerts etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I believe in the vaccine injury but there is also another possibility,

I also knew my generation (X) would have to deal with hearing loss from all the gaming, concerts etc.

I don't think all of this just happened immediately after vaxx rollout. People have had wireless earbuds and have been going to concerts for a long time.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

As someone who has had Cholestotoma in both ears, one of which I still need to be removed, I lost a good bit of my hearing in my left ear. I have the $9k hearing aids; they're very much worth it; I can barely hear anything out of my left, and the aid puts it very close to normal again for me. Since I have this on both sides, I've had to get a pair of aids, which is nice; I didn't know how bad my right ear had gotten.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yeah it will make a difference...

a lot of times when hearing goes the way yours did, it will throw the fluid regulation off in the cochlea so some days you will hear better and some days worse. Anything you can do to reduce inflammation and keep your body balanced will help. Especially minerals, Magnesium, Selenium, Copper, and Potassium is huge for proper ear function. The neurons in the ear that convert sound to electrical signals use potassium for ionization, not to mention that potassium is vital to keeping bodily fluids balanced.

Additional anti-inflammatory supplements may help as well. NAC, E, C, and Turmeric to name a few.

Your hearing aid dilemna is not as bad as you think. Industry wide, average prices are around 1250 each for entry level tech, and 3k each for top shelf. You can go to places like Hear.com and get them cheaper, but then you have to pay someone to service, adjust, program, etc.

If you don't mind sharing what town you're close to, I can probably find someone trustworthy close to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

HAHAHA!!

65 to 90 year olds running around with air pods in their ears? Come on man.

I bet close to half of the patients I have in this age group are terrified of technology, and won't use a smart phone or anything with a touch screen.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I know a lot of people who have developed tinnitus since being vaxxt.

For once we agree as I began with tinnitus after Covid vaccine which I took due to my wife’s cancer and general poor health

I reported it on the UK system for problems after vaccine and apparently it’s something like 1 in 20,000 , guess that makes me special , but the high pitch beeeeep 24/7 is a constant irritant

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Remember how the Walkman was going to make the entire generation deaf by 1987? (Though the ones where you could hear the music in their headphones, from across the room, are probably feeling it today...)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
I am in Audiology, and have dispensed hearing aids for 27 years...

Usually we see someone have a big drop in their hearing in maybe 2 patients a year. This year I have seen 46 people who have lost and additional ten to as much as 40 percent of their hearing.

When we see these sudden drops, it can usually be related to one of just a handful of potential triggers: Surgery (anesthesia and antibiotics) med change, (the biggest ones are Statin drugs) stupid noise exposure (like going shooting with no ear pro) or major illness, (Staff, MRSA, Pneumonia.) When I am seeing these big drops in hearing, I always ask the patient if any of the above has occurred. Now I have to ask if they have been vaccinated.

None of these people that are experiencing this additional loss of hearing had surgery, serious illness, were stupid with their hearing, or changed meds, but every one of them has been vaxxed and boosted.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Hearing disorder following COVID-19 vaccination: A pharmacovigilance analysis using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

Results and discussion:A total of 14,956 reports of hearing-related adverse events were identified with COVID-19 vaccination and 151 with influenza vaccine during the analytic period in VAERS. The incidence of hearing disorder following COVID-19 vaccination was 6.66 per 100,000. The results of disproportionality analysis revealed that the adverse events of hearing impairment, after administration of COVID-19 vaccine, was significantly highly reported (ROR 2.38, 95% confidence interval [CI] 2.20-2.56; PRR: 2.35, χ2 537.58), for both mRNA (ROR 2.37, 95% CI 2.20-2.55; PRR 2.34, χ2 529.75) and virus vector vaccines (ROR 2.50, 95% CI 2.28-2.73; PRR 2.56, χ2 418.57). While the disproportional level for hearing dysfunction was quite lower in influenza vaccine (ROR 0.36, 95% CI 0.30-0.42; PRR 0.36, χ2 172.24).

Is there any symptom and condition that is not part of the list of adverse reactions from these wonderful vaccines?!

It's a rhetoric question by the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join