It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New mRNA Cancer Vaccine Trials

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Currently if you have cancer it's radiation therapy also cancer is 100% fatal even when cured it will come back

The risk of doing more harm than good in that situation is low

And the only way we will ever really cure cancer is to fix DNA so at the least it makes sense to go about it this way

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If it works as well as Covid MRNA vaccines worked:
-you will still get cancer
-you will still need to be hospitalized, but you won’t be ‘as sick’
-you can still die of cancer, you just won’t be as dead as you would be if unvaccinated.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

so it will be "safe and effective"

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

yes it is true that I interpreted that part of you post as a subconscious admission that unlike the covid19 therapeutic treatment from moderna the melanoma therapeutic treatment is being properly trialed and tested.
edit on 13-12-2022 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

so it will be "safe and effective"

According to the science, yes.
In real life, the vaccine causes cancer.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

It is for people that already have cancers, like lung cancer and melonomas. Which are deadly.

It is not a preventative vaccine.

Cancer is not "safe and effective".

If you have it you might not have much to lose, but you might have some hope, how evil is that?

Apples and oranges.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ahem. Read it. It's not to prevent cancers, it's to treat folk that already have them.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It's to treat people that already have cancers?

Did you not read the source?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
I heard this on the radio earlier, and honestly I hope it's a great new future, but I wonder if this new MRNA tech is just a can of new worms for the future.
I'm sure if I ever get some incurable thing in my future, then for sure I'll jump at anything then.

I just hope it's true altruistic science going on here...but I'm an ATS member, and watched too many dystopian future movies!

Moderna is building a factory in Canada where our PM said he would buy an undisclosed amount of vaxxes. This scares me after the scandalous roll out of the CV vaxxes. Will "informed consent" be a thing?

The company currently has 31 vaccine and 15 therapeutic development programmes in its mRNA pipeline. The programmes include vaccines against respiratory viruses, latent viruses, and ‘threats to global public health’.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

ill just refer you back to my post oddnutz in answer to your reply

i should add i have a very warped sense of humor and a tendency to go over the top with sarcasms, sarcasm sometimes only i get. like when i referred to the UK as not a first world country the other day.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
cancer is 100% fatal even when cured it will come back

I dunno about that. In 2006 my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma. After all of the treatments (9 months of chemo once a week, and 30 days in a row of radiation) she was cleared and told that she is 70% more likely to have cancer again than anyone who has not had cancer. Not good odds, but also not 100%. 16 years later she's healthy as any other 42 year old who drinks beer and smokes cigarettes.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cancer has been part of my life for many decades...

I welcome any opportunity to see it successfully treated. And in a perfect world, cured.

But if this is a true "vaccine" it would mean in my mind, "get the vaccine and you won't get cancer." Which is in contrast to the 'quasi-hope' that "maybe you won't get it," and the flaccid claim "We have saved so many..." which will inevitably be heard from the manufacturers... they never admit the omission of the word "theoretically."

Sorry, the definition of vaccine has changed.

I am the throw-back who can't feel confident that it is the glorious 'cure' I've been hoping for.

But as one who has lost too many to the scourge I will pray - please let it bring some relief to the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The capabilities of mRNA tech to be used as an operating system to hack the body has opened up a whole new level of medical investigation.

Future cost savings to the pharma industry are huge as large industrial chemical plants are no longer required as the individuals own body is effectively turned into a drug manufacturing plant.

From current results with the covid jab, instead of taking a daily pill, one mRNA shot will last about 3 months. There is a large and diverse range of side effects that is being ignored in hopes that this technology will improve, or maybe just clean up the gene pool a bit a eliminate those that are not comparable with this emerging technology.

In terms of future designer drugs, how much would a coc aine addict pay for one hit that lasts 3 months, compared to the current 3 hour high? Lot of potential for super solider tech, can keep the individual awake, alert and energized until the mission is done. Long terms effects look troublesome.

For now the technology is still problematic, so experimenting on cancer patients makes for a soft target. If the industry can get a good hit on people not dying of a specific diagnosed and targeted condition it looks good for further development and sales. As they do die from other complications related to the technology, just a coincidence has been working well on the advertising front.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Ahem.

If you read my link, it is not a preventive cure.

It is for treating folk that already have cancers?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Maxmars

Ahem.

If you read my link, it is not a preventive cure.

It is for treating folk that already have cancers?

Oh. Where's my head. Reading too many articles while posting can do that you know.

Apologies, no derailment intended.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

For now the technology is still problematic, so experimenting on cancer patients makes for a soft target. If the industry can get a good hit on people not dying of a specific diagnosed and targeted condition it looks good for further development and sales. As they do die from other complications related to the technology, just a coincidence has been working well on the advertising front.

Good points. Bill & Klaus just waiting for the mRNA bugs to be worked out on the "bugs."

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's to treat people that already have cancers?

Did you not read the source?

That's called either a treatment or a cure, not a VACCINE. DERP

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

My Dad died of cancer and I know there is no way in hell he would be putting some mRNA technology, which has SPED up cancers (covid injections) into his body to try and fix his cancer. That sounds like fast-tracked genocide to me.
Yet more tripe from the British Bollocks Commune.
But 'no! we had it in your best interests! We really thought these vaccines would be effective at stopping infection and transmission! '

I haven't seen any notable increased incidence of cancer in the adverse reactions databases?

Can you post a link to your source?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So, this is a new trial (yes, it is undergoing testing trials) based on the COVID vaccine technology but it can be customised for existing cancer patients.

Does ATS think that this is evil Big Pharma or is it, maybe, very good news indeed?

www.bbc.co.uk...

To be honest, it could be good news. It could be a great cancer treatment and certainly will be profitable.

However, I think any wins came at the expense of putting millions of lives at risk willy nilly during the covid scam.

Right from the beginning, when people noticed larger amounts of side effects/deaths from certain batches it occurred to me that this might be a massive experiment in the works as each batch could have been rigged to deal with different issues. Then they could study the outcomes, both negative and positive, and pursue whatever looked favourable.

They told us it was experimental/emergency use, people were sold on it as the right thing to do for the collective good, suddenly there are good results and the crowd will go wild patting themselves on the back. If this was the case, it still wasn't ethical. Much medical knowledge came out of nazi germany and we know how they acquired that.

I worked for a couple where the woman had cancer and chose an experimental treatment. We were trying to get renovations done on a new house for her as she was living in a rat infested, old place. She moved in before we were finished and what I saw of her last days will haunt me for life. She regretted it badly. It amplified her pain, destroyed her guts and worse she felt poisoned and terrified by how it affected her mind. Some of this is normal in dying but her toxic reaction was so extreme and fast that she lasted only two days after the treatment.

It was horrific and there is no way I'd ever try these mrna experiments myself. That said, it would be nice if something good did come out of the last few year's massive coercion.
edit on 13-12-2022 by igloo because: word

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Now its all about eliminating anyone self destructive enough to take an mRNA injection. Coronavaxx didnt get them all, now they must roll out new doses till the darwin awards run dry. Slap any label you want on it, youll probably die if you get vaxxed. Theres got to be an end to it, I wonder, two more years, when the dust settles, what plans will they have for who that survived?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: kwakakev

Good points. Bill & Klaus just waiting for the mRNA bugs to be worked out on the "bugs."

Coronavaxx was a huge success, no controls, massive dieoffs, nobody can stop them. Obviously the technology doesnt work, but that dont matter, its about killing people not saving them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join