It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Governor DeSantis Calls on Grand Jury to Investigate Covid Vaccine-Related Injuries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Soo sorry to hear, Yuppa, perhaps is some light at the end of the tunnel of the covid saga and those responsible for the life term effects of the jab.

Everybody in my family took the jab, I am the only one that did not, my son is not having the myocarditis issues, it just got him over night a healthy young man.

If Florida get the grand jury things are going to get interesting.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This will definitely open the door for law sues against the big pharma, other states will follow, the truth will not be hiden anymore from the public.

It appears to me that an individual citizen lawsuit or class action lawsuit, will have to overcome and prove Willful Misconduct in order to have the slimiest of chance to be compensated for the adverse effects of the vaccines. It will come down to who has the time and financial resources to battle BIG Pharma’s.

The PREP Act and COVID-19, Part 1: Statutory Authority to Limit Liability for Medical Countermeasures

An excerpt

……” The process by which injured persons (or their representatives) may prove willful misconduct under the PREP Act is limited in several ways. Before filing a lawsuit claiming willful misconduct, injured persons must first seek compensation through CICP (see below), and they cannot sue if they elect to receive that compensation. If they choose to file a lawsuit, injured persons may sue only in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Such lawsuits must meet heightened standards for pleading and discovery, and are subject to procedural provisions generally favorable to defendants. Injured persons must prove willful misconduct by clear and convincing evidence (a higher standard than in a typical civil case), and recovery for noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering is limited.”…….

There’s hope to win an individual lawsuit but it may be a unrecoverable costly uphill battle to which success may not be achieved.

I wish luck 🍀 to those who take on BIG Pharma’s….seriously….more power to them.

👽

edit on 14-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I will repeat one more time:

NOTHING
WILL
CHANGE
UNLESS
THE
PEOPLE
FORCE
IT

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: angelchemuel
The finger came out of the dam a little while back and the water trickled through the hole. Now the cracks are appearing and there's more water coming through.......only so long that dam wall will hold....
Rainbows
Jane

I would like to believe that, I see it a little different though.
Global Psyop.
They give you hope and then take it away, over and over and over and over.
We have been here before.
We have thought "it's happening", before.
These Globalist puppets will not convict themselves.
They are Lucy, we, sadly, are more of the Charlie Brown type and HOPE is the football they keep snatching away at the last minute.
How much can we take before we break and do what they keep projecting on us?
They want us to react.
They want us to rebel.
They will then have "justification" to do all they are planning.

Globalist puppet don’t have to convict themselves…

So long as there are drumheads, hemp ropes and stout oak trees…trials will happen and sentences carried out. In fact, they may find themselves rather eager to face a trial of their construction and choosing rather than the ones that served mankind for millennia.

Doesn’t really matter to me which route it goes.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Agreed .
Yet, that is exactly what they want, in America at least.
They want us to rise up.
We may get some low hanging fruit but we can't touch those running the show.
Once we finally break and revolt, they will have the excuse they need to remove what's left of the constitution and move forward.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

The left-leaning Independent from the UK presents the news a little different and in good old fashion style.

Ron DeSantis appeals to anti-vaxxers by calling for grand jury to investigate effects of Covid vaccines.

The Republican Florida Governor has stoked Covid vaccine skepticism with calls for a criminal investigation

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
www.independent.co.uk...

The left-leaning Independent from the UK presents the news a little different and in good old fashion style.

Ron DeSantis appeals to anti-vaxxers by calling for grand jury to investigate effects of Covid vaccines.

The Republican Florida Governor has stoked Covid vaccine skepticism with calls for a criminal investigation

Where would these people be if it were not for propaganda and the dim witted that fall for it?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Quadrivium

History is rife with the same hopelessness you profess. But interestingly enough, history also shows that some really effed up powers and cabals got theirs but good. Its is not a stretch to believe the same may happen in our time. Therefore, i enjoy the tingly feeling of hope as opposed to the dreadful knot of hopelessness.

Perhaps you ought to try it more?

I agree. In fact, history shows that the tyrants NEVER get away with it, literally never. They always fall.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

Of course, there are special key words you can use to always win a discussion about science. If at anytime you say: debunked, conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer, quack or crackpot, you win. Absolutely zero need to review the science, just use one of those key words.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: angelchemuel
The finger came out of the dam a little while back and the water trickled through the hole. Now the cracks are appearing and there's more water coming through.......only so long that dam wall will hold....
Rainbows
Jane

I would like to believe that, I see it a little different though.
Global Psyop.
They give you hope and then take it away, over and over and over and over.
We have been here before.
We have thought "it's happening", before.
These Globalist puppets will not convict themselves.
They are Lucy, we, sadly, are more of the Charlie Brown type and HOPE is the football they keep snatching away at the last minute.
How much can we take before we break and do what they keep projecting on us?
They want us to react.
They want us to rebel.
They will then have "justification" to do all they are planning.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Edit: wrong thread.
edit on 15-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

a reply to: Quadrivium

History is rife with the same hopelessness you profess. But interestingly enough, history also shows that some really effed up powers and cabals got theirs but good. Its is not a stretch to believe the same may happen in our time. Therefore, i enjoy the tingly feeling of hope as opposed to the dreadful knot of hopelessness.

Perhaps you ought to try it more?

I agree. In fact, history shows that the tyrants NEVER get away with it, literally never. They always fall.

Lincoln got away with his illegal war.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So he thought, until one fateful night in a movie theater.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

www.independent.co.uk...

Of course, there are special key words you can use to always win a discussion about science. If at anytime you say: debunked, conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer, quack or crackpot, you win. Absolutely zero need to review the science, just use one of those key words.

These are no longer winning arguments. It is just rhetoric adopted by vaccine apologists, lockdown advocates and denialists of reality.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So he thought, until one fateful night in a movie theater.

Well I mean HISTORY wise,but yeah. the tyrant got his that night.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
As the cries for help regarding the injuries and deaths from the experimental covid products reach a fever pitch, Gov. Ron DeSantis has taken a huge step toward justice as he led a roundtable meeting with doctors and the Florida surgeon general to discuss Covid vaccine injuries. Earlier this year Florida began funding its own studies related to the safety of covid vaccines, since big pharma failed to do the same with its own products (that it profited 10s of billions from).

Hopefully they will be able to start the process that will put an end to these dangerous experimental drugs, and get justice for the victims.

“Today I’m announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to Covid vaccines,” DeSantis said during a Covid vaccine accountability roundtable.

The Florida surgeon general followed up as well:

“We are initiating a program here in Florida where we will be studying the incidence in surveillance of myocarditis within a few weeks of Covid-19 vaccination for people who died,” Dr. Joseph Ladapo said.

“This is going to be a surveillance study using, working with some of our medical examiners in Florida. We’re also going to be working with the University of Florida so there will be a component that has more of a research or research forum to it, but we will answer this question,” he said.

“It is a question that I’m sure keeps the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna up late at night hoping no one ever looks, but we’re going to look here in Florida.”

TGP Article

Twitter Thread

12/24/2022 Good News!

The Florida Supreme Court authorizes a Grand Jury to investigate Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturers.

Source: gettr.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join