It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Governor DeSantis Calls on Grand Jury to Investigate Covid Vaccine-Related Injuries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As the cries for help regarding the injuries and deaths from the experimental covid products reach a fever pitch, Gov. Ron DeSantis has taken a huge step toward justice as he led a roundtable meeting with doctors and the Florida surgeon general to discuss Covid vaccine injuries. Earlier this year Florida began funding its own studies related to the safety of covid vaccines, since big pharma failed to do the same with its own products (that it profited 10s of billions from).

Hopefully they will be able to start the process that will put an end to these dangerous experimental drugs, and get justice for the victims.

“Today I’m announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to Covid vaccines,” DeSantis said during a Covid vaccine accountability roundtable.

The Florida surgeon general followed up as well:

“We are initiating a program here in Florida where we will be studying the incidence in surveillance of myocarditis within a few weeks of Covid-19 vaccination for people who died,” Dr. Joseph Ladapo said.

“This is going to be a surveillance study using, working with some of our medical examiners in Florida. We’re also going to be working with the University of Florida so there will be a component that has more of a research or research forum to it, but we will answer this question,” he said.

“It is a question that I’m sure keeps the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna up late at night hoping no one ever looks, but we’re going to look here in Florida.”

TGP Article

Twitter Thread
edit on 13-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The finger came out of the dam a little while back and the water trickled through the hole. Now the cracks are appearing and there's more water coming through.......only so long that dam wall will hold....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
The finger came out of the dam a little while back and the water trickled through the hole. Now the cracks are appearing and there's more water coming through.......only so long that dam wall will hold....
Rainbows
Jane

I would like to believe that, I see it a little different though.
Global Psyop.
They give you hope and then take it away, over and over and over and over.
We have been here before.
We have thought "it's happening", before.
These Globalist puppets will not convict themselves.
They are Lucy, we, sadly, are more of the Charlie Brown type and HOPE is the football they keep snatching away at the last minute.
How much can we take before we break and do what they keep projecting on us?
They want us to react.
They want us to rebel.
They will then have "justification" to do all they are planning.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I want to be optimistic about this but I will wait to see results. Personally I want everyone involved to fry.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This is one of the biggest problems I had with the vaccine roll out from the get go.

People should have basis to sue if it caused harm.
People should have access to side effects. The Vaers system is a joke.

Both were allowed in other countries and it’s just not a good look for the US.

If we had those two things and didn’t force people to get it, I think we would have a whole different situation right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This is one of the biggest problems I had with the vaccine roll out from the get go.

People should have basis to sue if it caused harm.
People should have access to side effects. The Vaers system is a joke.

Both were allowed in other countries and it’s just not a good look for the US.

If we had those two things and didn’t force people to get it, I think we would have a whole different situation right now.

They also had the CDC v safe system. But they hid the results from the public and had to be sued for a year and a half to release the results which showed an 8% severe injury rate. No wonder they wanted to keep it hidden.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Rainbows
Jane

Global Psyop.
They are Lucy, we, sadly, are more of the Charlie Brown type and HOPE is the football they keep snatching away at the last minute.
They want us to react.
They want us to rebel.

"We are investigating to determine if a cause to investigate is evident, and if a verdict is reached we will have cause to further investigate the means by which investigation was initially conducted, until the investigation has concluded one way or another that investigative methods are in fact warranted."

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Rainbows
Jane

Global Psyop.
They want us to react.
They want us to rebel.

"We are investigating to determine if a cause to investigate is evident, and if a verdict is reached we will have cause to further investigate the means by which investigation was initially conducted, until the investigation has concluded one way or another that investigative methods are in fact warranted."

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You have to take the jab to find out what the side-effects are. And let's mandate the jab since no one knows what the side-effects are!

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

I hope the studies branch out into the tragic situation of Immune System Weakening. So many people are getting sick from conditions in their body that were once minor, or dormant, exploding to cause serious medical issues.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Great News!

I have paid tribute to Governor Desantis with a thread a few weeks ago. In case anyone wants to take a look

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ron Desantis: There would be no COVID-19 vaccine mandates for children

Just as others said here and in other threads, we want to be optimistic but nothing is certain. Again I will refer you to one of the Italian members of the European Parliament who said that: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

Vaccines injuries are real and the products that have been rebranded as vaccines are experimental and untested. Their safety and effectiveness has not been established and we know nothing about them. We don't know the medium and long terms effects, the benefit to risk ratio for every age group, and we just started seeing the very unpleasant short term effects.

The public was told to get vaccinated to protect themselves and others around them but these products don't prevent transmission or infection and don't significantly reduce them. You see, Pfizer was moving at the speed of 'science' and even forgot to test for transmission.

It is now clear that the Phase3 clinical trials is what we are experiencing at the moment but with the products released in the general population and with several attempts to eliminate the 'control' group through coercion, pressures, intimidation, harassment, blackmailing, and threats of dismissal. A very large number of the human population has taken part in this experiment and many without their will or informed consent.

This is a crime against humanity.

edit on 13-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

As the cries for help regarding the injuries and deaths from the experimental covid products reach a fever pitch, Gov. Ron DeSantis

Just curious if Trump will be named in any lawsuit? He is on record saying it would normally take years and he did it in months?
Is this a Desantis set up for 2024?

Nobody here can deny that trump praised himself for rolling out the vaccine in months instead of years.

Desantis is setting himself up for 2024 in my opinion...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: franklen

As the cries for help regarding the injuries and deaths from the experimental covid products reach a fever pitch, Gov. Ron DeSantis

Just curious if Trump will be named in any lawsuit? He is on record saying it would normally take years and he did it in months?
Is this a Desantis set up for 2024?

Nobody here can deny that trump praised himself for rolling out the vaccine in months instead of years.

Desantis is setting himself up for 2024 in my opinion...

We will see...

If DeSantis is the real deal I think he fills a full term to 2026 as governor of Florida, and runs for President in 2028.

Unlike other 2024 hopefuls, DeSantis is young and not rushed by father time. Additionally, I think his love and passion for Florida and its people is genuine. I also believe he sees the feds as a threat to Floridian life and will protect it for as long as he can before setting his sights on national aspirations.

If he runs in 2024 for President, I will consider him as having abandoned Florida and phony. He is far more effective at buffering the DC nightmare affecting Florida as governor than as President.

Evidence of this is that, as President, Trump was completely impotent at preventing mandates; meanwhile in Florida it is a felony to discriminate in any way over experimental vaccination thanks to DeSantis.

President Trump couldn't prevent lockdowns as President, but Florida remained open through out the pandemic; again, thanks to the will and composure of Governor DeSantis.
edit on 13-12-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Getting every drop before people realize the horse is dead.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This will definitely open the door for law sues against the big pharma, other states will follow, the truth will not be hiden anymore from the public.

Great job DeSantis.

NY is now back to covid terrorism against the citizens, mandating mask all over again, I guess the money flow from big pharma is good, very good.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This will definitely open the door for law sues against the big pharma, other states will follow, the truth will not be hiden anymore from the public.

Great job DeSantis.

NY is now back to covid terrorism against the citizens, mandating mask all over again, I guess the money flow from big pharma is good, very good.

Yep, now things start to get interesting.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

History is rife with the same hopelessness you profess. But interestingly enough, history also shows that some really effed up powers and cabals got theirs but good. Its is not a stretch to believe the same may happen in our time. Therefore, i enjoy the tingly feeling of hope as opposed to the dreadful knot of hopelessness.

Perhaps you ought to try it more?

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Rainbows
Jane

I hope the studies branch out into the tragic situation of Immune System Weakening. So many people are getting sick from conditions in their body that were once minor, or dormant, exploding to cause serious medical issues.

Yeah. i could walk sort of OK before i got the shots. now i cant without a walker for long distances .

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah. i could walk sort of OK before i got the shots. now i cant without a walker for long distances .

Sorry to hear this, but denialists on here will say you're making it up. Unless you say it cure every disease you have, then you're being honest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join